Hi, I'm new here!

Schnabster

Hi, I`m Schnabster, I hail from Bergen, Norway, and I`m here to shake things up. Hope I`m welcome here! Hepp! Hepp!

Hello Schnab welcome to the boards. Morrissey is a cool guy im glad we both have that in common. How's things in Bergen? You up to much? Im new here too but have lurked for a long time now. I say watch out for Glen and Jules they are both to be avoided on this otherwise fine board.

Hi you tossers, what do you guys think of the mighty Melvins?!

I've heard some of their stuff before and oh goodness they suck so much!!! The Smiths destroy that sad band! Have you ever ventured over to their message board? Don't. It's full of weirdo's.

Last edited:
f*** you and all your relatives, I hope you have irreversible accident on a yacht or something, go take a hike, tosser!

f*** you and all your relatives, I hope you have irreversible accident on a yacht or something, go take a hike, tosser!
Oh that's how you want to play it is it? Well don't mess with me Schnabster! I mean what kind of name is Schnabster anyway? Couldn't you have called yourself something cool like Anaconda or something instead?

Last edited:
Don't forget to keep Norway time. :straightface:

Why would someone open 2 accounts on a forum and start a conversation with themselves? bizarre.

Re:

Why would someone open 2 accounts on a forum and start a conversation with themselves? bizarre.

These two are different people, )))((( seems to decide to register after seeing Schnabster's posts.

If they are being antagonistic OUTSIDE THE PIGSTY, they will be given an infraction.

Re:

Please forgive us, me and )))((( are big Moz-fans, but our love for sludge and doom are bigger. I`m a hipster though, so you never know with me!

Last edited:
Re:

I`m a hipster though, so you never know with me!

Haha that's true! Yes sorry fellow forumists we shall behave from now on. Im not much of a doom fan myself i prefer Mozzer! Can't wait for some new material!

Re:

)))((( is also an activist when it comes to fur and meat, he hates KFC and has attended attacks on McDonalds in Newcastle upon Tyne.

Back
Top Bottom