Atheism Thread

Clearly you don't have as much invested in this argument as someone who retained something you said awhile ago, stewed on it for God knows how long & waited until you made a comment they could call you out on it for.

Are you referring to me? There was no stewing. The day I made my comment, it was the first time I read the Stalker thread. I saw what Skylarker wrote and chose to immediately respond to it.

Yeah, well, you know how it goes...the less someone is convinced of something they want to believe in, the more they have to keep saying they are convinced.

Repetition does lead to reinforcement.This is why one needs to keep taking communion, praying, going to the confessional, and attending church. Alas we might forget that we are practicing Catholics. But a discussion about one's beliefs can also open the door to new insights. I am always open to knew information. And this can lead to a change in my position.

It's probably thesmithsmorrissey...he has to give so many people reputation before he can give Skylarker and I negative reputation again.

:lbf:

tumblr_lhbahmKyZG1qfk0ugo1_400.gif

Your avatar is scary looking. Is it a demon type thing? I see horns.

Ummm, no. It's Mr. Buttons. Watch and learn.

Besides, there's nothing to be scared of...demons aren't real, remember?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm, no. It's Mr. Buttons. Watch and learn.

Besides, there's nothing to be scared of...demons aren't real, remember?

OK, he doesn't look too scary. But things can still look scary even if they are just creations of someone's imagination. Is this game the inspiration for your user name? Skyrim/Skylarker

OK, he doesn't look to scary. But things can still look scary even if they are just creations of someone's imagination. Is this game the inspiration for your user name? Skyrim/Skylarker

LOL, no. Skylarker comes from the XTC album Skylarking, which I was listening to when I made this account.

However, although not a gamer, I am very familiar with Skyrim by proxy, as it is my teenage son's favorite thing in life and he has sat me down and given me overviews of this game, which I have basically fielded with the same befuddlement as Conan.

LOL, no. Skylarker comes from the XTC album Skylarking, which I was listening to when I made this account.

However, although not a gamer, I am very familiar with Skyrim by proxy, as it is my teenage son's favorite thing in life and he has sat me down and given me overviews of this game, which I have basically fielded with the same befuddlement as Conan.

The graphics look cool. The last video game I played was SSX Tricky. That tells you how far out of the loop I am.

Back
Top Bottom