Atheism Thread

943491_10151631278500155_1448354781_n.jpg

Case in point. Atheism is a cult too. If you are so offended by crosses you have to bring it to the attention of the restaurant manager because the crosses don't align with your beliefs, you belong to a cult.

Case in point. Atheism is a cult too. If you are so offended by crosses you have to bring it to the attention of the restaurant manager because the crosses don't align with your beliefs, you belong to a cult.

You're obsessed with realitybites, man. It's a little weird. Can you not see how you look when you post your banal little retorts that are clearly just made in the name of feeding the asinine Joan of Arc image you have of yourself, or are you just so happy for any kind of attention that you don't care?

You're obsessed with realitybites, man. It's a little weird. Can you not see how you look when you post your banal little retorts that are clearly just made in the name of feeding the asinine Joan of Arc image you have of yourself, or are you just so happy for any kind of attention that you don't care?

Thank you. Seriously. :)

Re: For your interest

I don't know if you noticed but solo is a ghost town and she's the only person posting anything. She posts about atheism religiously so I point it out.

971103_574984462551818_861306394_n.jpg

For the atheists who are so hung up on the concept of "virgin birth," the translation leaves room for error. A virgin is a young woman. Maybe the birth was just unexpected? A surprise to the mother? It seems odd to me that Atheists who are so free thinking are as prone to accepting as proof the fallacy of literal translation as the believers they mock are. There's lots of room for interpretation in the bible, but there's nothing wrong with having faith in something.

For the atheists who are so hung up on the concept of "virgin birth," the translation leaves room for error. A virgin is a young woman.

Keep your voice down. Here there be Catholics.

Maybe the birth was just unexpected? A surprise to the mother?

Surprise, Mary: you're pregnant. Oh, and it's with God.

It seems odd to me that Atheists who are so free thinking are as prone to accepting as proof the fallacy of literal translation as the believers they mock are. There's lots of room for interpretation in the bible, but there's nothing wrong with having faith in something.

Atheists secure in their convictions don't mock anyone. For that matter, anyone comfortable in their beliefs refrains from doing so. Light ribbing aside, because everything is subject to humor. But yeah, anyone serious about what they believe doesn't feel the need to scream it, or mock others who disagree. That includes Christians...some of the most hateful, condescending, closed minded people you'll ever meet.

Most atheists I've met are dumb. They're smart enough to know there probably isn't a God, but that's about it. So they hide behind the atheism banner, because the movement does the thinking for them. Ask any of them to articulate it and you're in for a laugh. Same as with Christians.

Back
Top Bottom