morrissey and madonna

B

believer

Forget Chrissy Hynde.

Now, Morrissey and Madonna have a lot in common. They're both sex-obsessed, attention-seeking bitches (but in a good way). And they're both musical geniuses who live in California. If they haven't met already somebody should introduce them. They'd like each other (I don't think Moz hates her anymore).

rock on, sister

Egads, believer! Perish the thought! (nm)

> Forget Chrissy Hynde.¿ Now, Morrissey and Madonna have a lot in common. They're both¿ sex-obsessed, attention-seeking bitches (but in a good way). And¿ they're both musical geniuses who live in California. If they¿ haven't met already somebody should introduce them. They'd like¿ each other (I don't think Moz hates her anymore).

La La Land and Moz

Linger upon this thought.

Wonder who Morrissey has actually met during his time in La La land?
Oh the myriad of names come to mind of those inhabitants that he might be spending time with! Use your imagination when considering the lyrics he might come up with for his next album..

And they're both bisexual Roman Catholics. And she's Italian and he likes pasta! They should have a kid together. It would be a monster.¿ Forget Chrissy Hynde.¿ Now, Morrissey and Madonna have a lot in common. They're both¿ sex-obsessed, attention-seeking bitches (but in a good way). And¿ they're both musical geniuses who live in California. If they¿ haven't met already somebody should introduce them. They'd like¿ each other (I don't think Moz hates her anymore).

I didn't know morrissey hated madonna. Please tell me all about it.

> I didn't know morrissey hated madonna. Please tell me all about¿ it.
----------
He once said "Madonna reinforces everything absurd and offensive. Desparate womanhood." And "Madonna is closer to organized prostitution than anything else." He later changed his view, though.

I read a Madonna interview a few years ago and they asked her what she thought of Morrissey, and she answered she just knew his name but had no idea what his music sounded like. Maybe now she does. Maybe we should go and ask her on her official website !

> And they're both bisexual Roman Catholics. And she's Italian and¿ he likes pasta! They should have a kid together. It would be a¿ monster.

AND Morrissey's a big fag and Madonna's a big fag hag - they'd get along famously!

Fetch the turkey baster!

Re: morrissey and madonna amd a turkey baster?

> Fetch the turkey baster!

Imagine the offspring of such individuals?!?

> Imagine the offspring of such individuals?!?

Perhaps a collision like this spawned Michael Jackson.

On second thought, cancel the turkey baster.

> Imagine the offspring of such individuals?!?

Imagine the eyebrows!!!

> Imagine the eyebrows!!!

Imagine the battle of the gap in the front teeth vs. the jaw line!

> I read a Madonna interview a few years ago and they asked her¿ what she thought of Morrissey, and she answered she just knew¿ his name but had no idea what his music sounded like. Maybe now¿ she does. Maybe we should go and ask her on her official website¿ !
----------
I read somewhere that she attended the Danceteria gig in NYc in '84. I think that was the one where he fell off the stage. Perhaps she repressed the memory.

Back
Top Bottom