Morrissey has hired Susan Blond as his PR agency partner

this is the 2nd "Morrissey"* she will have worked with :guitar:
however, the key is whether he will listen to her :straightface:
I fear that he is now too old to learn how to listen to people that are smarter than him, like her :o
and who are less likely to be sycophantic morons like I suspect many currently around him are :crazy:
however, this move gives me some hope, after all, she must have learned something from her time "hangin out" with Mr. Warhol :thumb:

*=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Morrissey

"While Morrissey has seen his share of scandals..."
Not sure about this. Scandal? No. Never really heard much about scandal as pertaining to Morrissey. The Smiths/Mike Joyce situation was ugly, for sure; but not scandalous. To me, scandal denotes dishonesty and shady, illegal activity. Joyce aside, that is not Morrissey.
Controversy? That might be more like it. Morrissey makes no bones about his controversial views and his outspoken ideologies.
I would definitely equate Morrissey with controversy. Not so much scandal.

Because you,ve never heard of pharr doesn't mean it's a place he shouldn't play. When you're available to 1.2 million people plus anyone from mexico who wants to come watch the show how is that undeserving. Let's let him schedule another oakland date. Having travled and lived in europe and all over the united states I actually apreciate the city I live in. /rant over

Didn't say I'd never heard of it. It's just out of the way.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom