Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

As far as I know, yeah, that's the case. If there's a full length recording, I am not aware of it. Not that that means anything...

I was under the impression it was only played once. I could certainly be wrong. If I am then yeah it should be re-tagged but a live version is still a pretty rare thing.

Two times: http://www.setlist.fm/stats/songs/morrissey-73d6ae15.html?song=Come+Back+to+Camden

I just renamed it to Come Back To Camden (Live).

Last edited:

NHS V22
2014-2015

NHS_22.jpg

NHS_22.png

Amazingly well done. Thank you sir!

Nothing Ever Dies:
Solo Versions Of Smiths Songs 1988-2014

...cleaned up a bit with universal cover art. Otherwise just a fresh re-up.

nothing_ever_dies.jpg

NED1.png

NED2.png

NED3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Smiths:
The Complete Troy Tate Sessions

...this has been greatly cleaned up tagwise, with a few bonus tracks thrown in.

Each set (there are three) refers to the three sets of leaks, chronologically, aside from the bonus tracks on Part 2.

TS_TTTS.jpg

tts1.png

TTS2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

This is all so comprehensive it's beyond comprehension.

Is the BARBARISM BEGINS AT HOME (early version) the one from the TUBE live 1984?
Is the PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT (rock arrangement) live from a concert?

Yes and yes.

Is the BARBARISM BEGINS AT HOME (early version) the one from the TUBE live 1984?
Is the PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT (rock arrangement) live from a concert?

Yes and yes.

Actually it's no and yes. Barbarism is from the Electric Ballroom; a performance very early on in their career. PPPLMGWIW is from Arizona 2002.

why does this lead to a Youtube vid?

It's fixed.

Now we're all set to add whatever new additions are to come. Can't wait to see the set list for the show tomorrow!

Now we're all set to add whatever new additions are to come. Can't wait to see the set list for the show tomorrow!

It's all you. I'm probably going to take a break; I've been spending WAY too much time on this project.

Having said that...

I was scraping the barrel today, I mean the hard drive, and came across these recordings. Nothing earth-shattering bu tI feel like they warrant inclusion. I've tagged them all for the anthology so once downloaded, they can slip right in to their respective folders.

NHS UPDATES 9-14-15

8-16 Cosmic Dancer (live, with David Bowie)

...shitty recording but it's an artifact from something pretty historic

8-16 (I'm) The End Of The Family Line (live)
...good sounding live arrangement of a song that does not circulate much in concert boots

15-31 The Never Played Symphonies (live)
...ripped this from a boot DVD. Dates back to the Radio City Music Hall performance of 2004. Decent sound; skips just barely once or twice but it's an interesting take on a song not played live a whole lot

16-14 The Father Who Must Be Killed (live)
...so-so but very listenable recording of the song from 2006; included because of the guitar line in the middle-eight (or whatever it's called; the break in the middle of the song.) It's nicely accentuated here whereas on the album it's buried, or just hinted at

I'm happy to take the torch.

Thanks for those additions, just added them to the rar files, except added (Live) to the end of TFWMBK. For some reason I always thought "Father" hadn't been played live.

Last edited:
Skylarker, thank you so much for all of the effort and sharing you've put into these compilations. Unbelievable community goodwill on your part

Excellent first post.

The Essential NHS comp had some serious tagging issues related to sequencing/track numbers. I've fixed these issues and re-upped the compilation/updated the link.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom