Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

The Essential NHS comp had some serious tagging issues related to sequencing/track numbers. I've fixed these issues and re-upped the compilation/updated the link.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers.

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

NHS V12
(1995)

NHS12.jpg

nhs12.png

Are there active links anywhere strictly for tracks 7 & 11? I have all the other tracks on this comp.

Lovely work, Skylarker - it looks comprehensive from my knowledge of existing material.

Found these 4 fan mixes on youtube.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tagr0q

You may want to consider at least some of these for inclusion in your anthology.
The tracks are:

The Operation
You've Had Her
You Must Please Remember
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils

I think the first two are definitely worthy additions, the others not so sure.

Found these 4 fan mixes on youtube.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/tagr0q

You may want to consider at least some of these for inclusion in your anthology.
The tracks are:

The Operation
You've Had Her
You Must Please Remember
The Teachers Are Afraid Of The Pupils

I think the first two are definitely worthy additions, the others not so sure.

Thanks very much. I am playing them now. I'll try to get them added in the next few days.
:thumb:

Re: Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology --> El Condor Pasa

Hi there,
does the "Reel Around The Fountain (withdrawn Warners single, boot version)" song from vol.1 is the same of "Reel Around The Fountain (July 1983, Troy Tate final mix)" or is the Peel session One(this one was to be the single) but i think its the Troy tate version, am i right?

Re: Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology --> El Condor Pasa

Hi there,
does the "Reel Around The Fountain (withdrawn Warners single, boot version)" song from vol.1 is the same of "Reel Around The Fountain (July 1983, Troy Tate final mix)" or is the Peel session One(this one was to be the single) but i think its the Troy tate version, am i right?

It's Troy Tate sourced...one of a handful of mixes of the Tate recording. It is COMPLETELY different from the Peel Session version on Hatful of Hollow.

Updates 12-29-15:

The fan-edits Irregular Regular ripped from Youtube and originally posted here (You've Had Her is excluded because it was already in this comp)

as well as Uncleskinny's Soundcloud shares originally posted here and here:

TNHS Updates 12-28-15

(the actual zip file is labeled as 12-29-15; which is obviously wrong. I'm dumb that way. I'm also too lazy to fix it.)

EDIT: The demo for He Knows I'd Love To See Him in this update set is mistagged as belonging to Volume 5. It belongs to Volume 6 and the correctly tagged version is here.

Last edited by a moderator:

I really appreciate how quick off the mark you were with these , Skylarker ... cheers !

No problem. These were great finds and the cred goes to the leakers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is another update pack. It reflects the four tracks from the Southpaw Grammar sessions that Mr. Reynolds posted in Downloads and Bootlegs forum today, three of which are alternate rips of the tracks leaked recently on Soundcloud and one of which has never before been publicly leaked.

It also includes the Soundcloud leak of the alternate mix of the early take of Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself, originally posted on Soundcloud by user Michael-Bone and linked to here by an anonymous user.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/g...er_Heard_Symphonies_updates_12-30-15_pt_2.zip

Did you happen to add a recording of You'll Be Gone to any recent updates? Or that song he sang in Peru?

Back
Top Bottom