Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

Skylarker, can you also please trim the video posted in the My Dearest Love thread and turn it into an MP3 and add it to the collection? I'd do it myself but I'm not at my regular PC with the programs to do it.

Skylarker, can you also please trim the video posted in the My Dearest Love thread and turn it into an MP3 and add it to the collection? I'd do it myself but I'm not at my regular PC with the programs to do it.

Yeah I'll try to get to it tonight.

Cheers my love.

Rough but totally listenable version here. Tagged for NHS V. 18.

I'll put up a more tightly edited version in the next day or two, along with NHS-tagged versions of the Refusal run-throughs that Famous When Dead put up here recently.

I'll put up a more tightly edited version in the next day or two, along with NHS-tagged versions of the Refusal run-throughs that Famous When Dead put up here recently.

Cool, thanks. Might also be a good idea to put the version of Smiler with the long extended intro I recorded on there as well:

Last edited by a moderator:

Could somebody please reload NPS Vol.3 & the update patchas the latest links are dead ?

Thanks very much.

Cool, thanks. Might also be a good idea to put the version of Smiler with the long extended intro I recorded on there as well:

I will add that to the list. Thanks.

Could somebody please reload NPS Vol.3 & the update patchas the latest links are dead ?

Thanks very much.

I will try to do a fresh re-up of the whole batch in the next few days. Try being the operative word.

I will add that to the list. Thanks.

I will try to do a fresh re-up of the whole batch in the next few days. Try being the operative word.

Ta, possum.

/dame Edna voice

Audio rip of Ryan's Smiler With Knife live recording (iTunes tagged for NHS comp)

EDIT: mistagged this last night (reversed volume and track number)...fixed now; replaced the link.

I'm a dickhead at work who can't read - where do I start with downloading these files, and seeing as I am at work and can't try for myself, do the sendspace links still work?

Thanks for all your work guys, I genuinely appreciate your efforts.

Audio rip of Ryan's Smiler With Knife live recording (iTunes tagged for NHS comp)

I haven't downloaded this yet - did you include the band intro? Or cut it to go straight to the piano?

Also, I'm slightly confused. On the last page you mentioned an update for NHS volume 18, but on this page mentioned the 3 YOR demos for volume 16. De-confuse me!

Ben Budd...don't bother downloading anything yet. I'm gonna revamp the whole set and re-up everything. Most of the links have expired anyway. The piecemeal update patches are for those who already have the bulk of the anthology.

Ryan...yes I included the band intro.

The live stuff you posted belongs in Volume 18.

The YOR rehearsals belong in Volume 16.

Ben Budd...don't bother downloading anything yet. I'm gonna revamp the whole set and re-up everything. Most of the links have expired anyway. The piecemeal update patches are for those who already have the bulk of the anthology.

Ryan...yes I included the band intro.

The live stuff you posted belongs in Volume 18.

The YOR rehearsals belong in Volume 16.

Ah, I get it.

P.S. - check out a recent post I made in the Larry King thread about KMAL. Am I imagining something different is being sung during the backing vocals?

So a quick note before I start work (this ice cream ain't gonna sell itself!)...

The Larry King audio is ripped and has its own thread. With that, plus the Corden audio, Ryan's live stuff, and the YOR rehearsals, I believe I am caught up as far as tagging and uploading amendments to the anthology.

Stay tuned; next on the agenda is a full re-up of the entire set, 2015 style, including associated collections like the Troy Tate material, the Nothing Ever Dies comp, etc.

Again, many thanks to the innumerable original uploaders.

Thank you sir!

Uploaded this earlier; deleted it and decided to go all-out.

New artwork, re-sequencing, etc.

NHS V1
(1982-1984)

NHS1.jpg

NHS_1.png

Back
Top Bottom