Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

Dear Skylarker,

Thanks for all your work. Your attention to detail in these volumes is superb.
I would welcome a torrent.

Anybody care to nominate/offer the best sounding live versions of Will Never Marry and One Of Our Own from the last year?

Anybody care to nominate/offer the best sounding live versions of Will Never Marry and One Of Our Own from the last year?

I'm sure there are better sounding ones than mine here, but I'm being biased hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

So just to update people; I am still working on re-formatting and sprucing up this set. Ryan, thanks for the link above.

I am about halfway through the Kill Uncle period. I'm working as time permits and would assume it will be done in about a week or two, tops.

When it's finished, I will turn it into a torrent and post the information about how to get it.

So just to update people; I am still working on re-formatting and sprucing up this set. Ryan, thanks for the link above.

I am about halfway through the Kill Uncle period. I'm working as time permits and would assume it will be done in about a week or two, tops.

When it's finished, I will turn it into a torrent and post the information about how to get it.

Much appreciated!

FYI, this is what I currently have on my system:

rtniub.jpg

106y8mr.jpg

Also, Skylarker, it occurred to me, would you also like to include the a Capella live snippet of The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye recently?

Are You Sure... MP3 via the kind person's video.
Hopefully some other sources will emerge.
Regards,
FWD
https://www.sendspace.com/file/5ykx6z

Merci.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Skylarker, it occurred to me, would you also like to include the a Capella live snippet of The Harsh Truth Of The Camera Eye recently?

Speaking of, you could also do a compilation of all the Smiths lines and whatever other random stuff he's sung during the break in Speedway to NHS, like Mr Shankly, Well I Wonder, Reel Around the Fountain, etc. if you're feeling extra ambitious.

i really apologise for asking on here, especially in this great thread, but is there a HD version of Action... available for download? Need it for the weekend

Really appreciate it in advance, you'd be doing me a massive favour!

Famous When Dead and Docinwestchester: thanks for the links.

Ben Budd: the b-side version of Action was shared by Viva a couple years back and it was incorporated into Volume 17 (I believe.)

There were also 25Live audio rips of the song from the Studio In Session bonus content done by Irregular Regular and myself.

I can PM you whatever you want.

Still working on the updates; haven't forgotten. Dealing with a few setbacks that have pushed back the completion dates a bit but nothing serious.

Very cool SL, thanks!

Famous When Dead and Docinwestchester: thanks for the links.

Ben Budd: the b-side version of Action was shared by Viva a couple years back and it was incorporated into Volume 17 (I believe.)

There were also 25Live audio rips of the song from the Studio In Session bonus content done by Irregular Regular and myself.

I can PM you whatever you want.

Still working on the updates; haven't forgotten. Dealing with a few setbacks that have pushed back the completion dates a bit but nothing serious.

My Mozdom has waned in the last few years - I am aware of the Janice Long version from 2011, and the extra from the Live 25 bluray. Which one do you have in higher quality? Because either or will do for me.

I would be thankful and delighted if you could share a link via PM. I don't have much in terms of rarities to share myself, though I should get back to sharing the live boots I have on this forum. If you're ever in Manchester, I'll buy you a pint.

Merci.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of, you could also do a compilation of all the Smiths lines and whatever other random stuff he's sung during the break in Speedway to NHS, like Mr Shankly, Well I Wonder, Reel Around the Fountain, etc. if you're feeling extra ambitious.

The only other task more unnecessary and monotonous would have been for you to have asked him to compile a NHS comprised of every instance and variation where Morrissey has said the words "rear" and "cleavage".

The only other task more unnecessary and monotonous would have been for you to have asked him to compile a NHS comprised of every instance and variation where Morrissey has said the words "rear" and "cleavage".

Skylarker, do that too please.

Back
Top Bottom