Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

If you find yourself in Manchester, a pint if yours.

Thank you.

Hi there,
the track 13 Barbarism Begins At Home (early live version) from first volume is the "The Smiths first ever live performance of Barbarism Begins At Home. Recorded 19th Dec 1983 at The Electric Ballroom, London." ?
Or it is another concert?

Thank you

Thank you.

Hi there,
the track 13 Barbarism Begins At Home (early live version) from first volume is the "The Smiths first ever live performance of Barbarism Begins At Home. Recorded 19th Dec 1983 at The Electric Ballroom, London." ?
Or it is another concert?

Thank you

You are correct. That's the show.

I signed up to Mediafire and am re-upping everything; maybe the links will have better staying power outside of Sendspace.

Volume 1 is fixed.

Skylarker, thank you very much for your work, but both links lead to V1 if I'm not wrong

I signed up to Mediafire and am re-upping everything; maybe the links will have better staying power outside of Sendspace.

Volume 1 is fixed.

Is it worthwhile me downloading these? Or just stick with the 2014 ones I have and just download volume 18 you put up when you get to it?

Is it worthwhile me downloading these? Or just stick with the 2014 ones I have and just download volume 18 you put up when you get to it?

That's up to you. I feel like these are better versions. The songs are the same but they have universal hard-tagged artwork and a tighter sequencing.

Volume 5, redux.
(1988)

NHS V5

NHS5.jpg

NHS_5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

NHS V6
(1989-1990)

NHS_6.jpg

Attachments

• NHS_6.png
    NHS_6.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 15

NHS V7
(1990-1991)

NHS_7.jpg

NHS_7.png

NHS V8
(1991)

NHS_8.jpg

NHS_8.png

I can't begin to thank you enough for your time and dedication in compiling and uploading these sets, Skylarker. The Mediafire links are really swift, too. It was a good choice.

But there's always a downside... I really don't like to say this, but Ebola was right, the NHS2 link downloads the file for NHS1. The rest are perfect (and awesome!)

I can't begin to thank you enough for your time and dedication in compiling and uploading these sets, Skylarker. The Mediafire links are really swift, too. It was a good choice.

But there's always a downside... I really don't like to say this, but Ebola was right, the NHS2 link downloads the file for NHS1. The rest are perfect (and awesome!)

I'll fix it. I was probably drunk.

Should be good now. If not, let me know.

Yes. All good now.

Thank you, Skylarker

No problem. Lots more to come...eventually. But only thanks to the many posters who shared this stuff in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom