Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

I'm not 100% on it, but from what I gather there appears to have been some sort of personal disagreement. Thank you so much for these, uploaders.

I'm not 100% on it, but from what I gather there appears to have been some sort of personal disagreement. Thank you so much for these, uploaders.

Personal disagreement meaning someone has the full versions but is hoarding them and only released small snippets of the demos?

Last edited:

So I'm a little out of the loop regarding the latest update. Why are those snippets of the demos for You Must Please Remember and Nobody Loves Us just snippets? And where did they come from? And why now?
To cut a long story short and without rehashing it all...
A generous member here used to share interesting items in the bootleg section.
When the thread about Moz and Paedophilia appeared on the front page, said person was very upset and basically said they would stay and share things like the full length demos if the thread was removed (posting a snippet of each demo inbetween some radio static).
The thread wasn't removed and the member hasn't been here seen since.
The scrapped Rhino reissue project was to have a selection of tracks like this. There is mention in the collectors section of these v.rare discs. Although, I'm surprised nobody has shared any of these tracks yet.
Kind regards,
FWD

Personal disagreement meaning someone has the full versions but is hoarding them and only released small snippets of the demos?

I wouldn't call it hoarding.

Mr. Reynolds has made several extremely rare tracks publicly accessible over the years, and probably eventually would have released many more. God only knows what else he has.

But yeah, as FWD said, he didn't like the pedophile article...and rightfully so; it was peripheral, marginal "news" at best. But in the interest of being anti-censorship and posting all Morrissey-related online content to the forums, David stuck to his guns and let the article stay. So the two didn't see eye to eye and to gain some leverage toward his stance Mr. Reynolds offered to post two Southpaw Grammar demos in the vein of Reader Meet Author and Honey You Know Where To Find Me IF David pulled the piece. To prove he wasn't bluffing he shared the two snippets.

David didn't budge. Reynolds left and said he would not return. He hasn't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reynolds has made several extremely rare tracks publicly accessible over the years, and probably eventually would have released many more. God only knows what else he has.

But yeah, as FWD said, he didn't like the pedophile article...and rightfully so; it was peripheral, marginal "news" at best. But in the interest of being anti-censorship and posting all Morrissey-related online content to the forums, David stuck to his guns and let the article stay. So the two didn't see eye to eye and to gain some leverage toward his stance Mr. Reynolds offered to post two Southpaw Grammar demos in the vein of Reader Meet Author and Honey You Know Where To Find Me IF David pulled the piece. To prove he wasn't bluffing he shared the two snippets.

Where does Mr. Reynolds get all these rare things from?

Where does Mr. Reynolds get all these rare things from?

I honestly don't know and if I was ever told I do not remember. I think maybe he was a studio engineer or something? I remember hearing something like that. Viva might know, or somebody else that has been here for the duration. But that is what I remember hearing. He was always a really nice guy.

Pleazze. David didn't stick to his guns. He censors plenty of things here, are you really that dense?

Pleazze. David didn't stick to his guns. He censors plenty of things here, are you really that dense?

Censoring in regard to news items...not anonymous butthurt little pudwhack shits like you. Learn about context after you figure out how to read.

Interesting. He should come back and share more.

I honestly don't know and if I was ever told I do not remember. I think maybe he was a studio engineer or something? I remember hearing something like that. Viva might know, or somebody else that has been here for the duration. But that is what I remember hearing. He was always a really nice guy.

I don't recall him ever publicly addressing how he got his hands on the rarities...he was pretty secretive about who he was as to avoid potential legal action. I'm inclined to believe he wasn't part of the studio team at all, though...but that he knew someone who was.

I don't recall him ever publicly addressing how he got his hands on the rarities...he was pretty secretive about who he was as to avoid potential legal action. I'm inclined to believe he wasn't part of the studio team at all, though...but that he knew someone who was.

what makes you think he wasnt. its very risky for an engineer to give away something like that as its like sharing your involvement in a crime and giving your friend evidence. especially as moz would probably sue im guessing.

what makes you think he wasnt. its very risky for an engineer to give away something like that as its like sharing your involvement in a crime and giving your friend evidence. especially as moz would probably sue im guessing.

I think that's a little over the top. Worst that would happen is a cease and desist, by which point the cat is out of the bag. And if he sued everyone that leaked his music, well...

There a lot of way to obtain clandestine material. Know a guy who knows a guy, etc.

A couple of updates to the NHS comp, neither of which I am responsible for originally recording/uploading. But I've tagged them to fit into the compilation.

-FamousWhenDead's YouTube clip of Rose Garden, audioripped and linked here by Irregular Regular
and
-a live snippet of My Dearest Love, posted here by dotmatrix522 and uploaded to Youtube by user Giselle Gazda

Volume 18, Tracks 26 and 27

A couple of updates to the NHS comp, neither of which I am responsible for originally recording/uploading. But I've tagged them to fit into the compilation.

-FamousWhenDead's YouTube clip of Rose Garden, audioripped and linked here by Irregular Regular
and
-a live snippet of My Dearest Love, posted here by dotmatrix522 and uploaded to Youtube by user Giselle Gazda

Volume 18, Tracks 26 and 27

Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom