Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

The Never Heard Symphonies. 2014 Edition. Volume 7.

TNHS2014_Vol07_1.png

TNHS2014_Vol07_2.png

What's Off The Beaten Track, As It Were?

What's Off The Beaten Track, As It Were?

A small snippet of studio chat between Morrissey and Street after doing the vocal take for Every Day is Like Sunday, where Morrissey is second guessing his inflection regarding the chorus melody.

I might do a screen shot when I get home of what I have in my Morrissey/Smiths rare/misc folders in case I have anything that isn't listed in these, as I've accumulated some stuff over the years.

Do you need any of these?

4g6w3l.jpg

30j62vd.jpg

Cool, just wanted to make sure nothing was missing.

I'll probably diss all those in those screen shots and just refer to these files you're uploading from here on in.

The Never Heard Symphonies. 2014 Edition. Volume 1.

TNHS_2014_V1.jpg

...That concludes the uploads. Thanks again to Mr. Reynolds, Viva Hate, Ryan, Motorways, Mozrecording, DavidA/Smithstorrents, Drew @ The Power of Independent Trucking, and the many other people from whom I got this stuff in the first place.

Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for all the work on these.

I stumbled across these this morning; a huge THANK YOU for everybody involved.
I appreciate the time and effort that it took to make these wonderful tracks available to others. Thank you once again :) x

Volume 18 has been updated to include new fan-edits of some of the new songs. Thank you to !Viva Hate! and Irregular Regular for doing these edits and sharing them with us; new takes on the songs are almost always interesting when done well and I will usually include fan-edits in this compilation when updating it.

Just a quick message to let you know....Vol.12 is down on sendspace....might not be your end or problem but just thought id let you know.

Cheers.

I am also having troubles with vol.12 on sendspace. If that could be uploaded again or sorted then that would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

P.

dirtee rephlex - Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom