Never Heard Symphonies: Rarities Anthology

Re: Never-Heard Symphonies (2012 Edition)

Volume 11 re-up.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7d17ij

NHS11.png

Last edited:

Volume 17 re-up

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d96u9u

Differences in this edition of Volume 17 as compared to the previous one include the addition of the debut solo live performance of That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore, as well as enhanced/superior rips of:

Action Is My Middle Name and The Kid's A Looker from The Janice Long session (thanks to !Viva Hate!)

the four Studio In Session tracks

Sheila Take a Bow (live)
To Give Is The Reason I Live (Jimmy Fallon live)
Art-Hounds (live)

and the Satellite of Love single/live b-sides vinyl rip upload supplied by !Viva Hate!.

NHS17.png

Last edited:

I was the one who requested 13. Thank you again for putting this all together and reposting them all for the newer people discovering your work.

I was the one who requested 13. Thank you again for putting this all together and reposting them all for the newer people discovering your work.

I'm glad you like the compilation, but ultimately it's not my work, it's Morrissey's.

I'm just a loser/alcoholic/rapist/child molester/deadbeat dad/sociopath/stalker, etc.

You know, depending on who you ask...

Don’t flatter yourself, pal. Your posts are just always asinine and dependable for a good chuckle.

Congrats on spelling "asinine" correctly.

At any rate, this is one of the few useful threads on this forum and I'm going to opt out of helping you smear your inane shit all over it. If you wanna interpret that as meaning that you win, well, have at it. I think I speak for just about everyone here when I say that trolling your paunchy, low-rent ass is entertaining for about ten minutes, on a good day.

Ask anybody. :rolleyes:

Is this really fair ? BicycleTragedy obviously put a bit of time and effort into posting this accumulation of free material for all and sundry and you're giving him stick ?

It's these sorts of threads ( i.e. bonanza downloads) that attract people to the site. Why rubbish the person behaving so generously ?

Is this really fair ? BicycleTragedy obviously put a bit of time and effort into posting this accumulation of free material for all and sundry and you're giving him stick ?

It's these sorts of threads ( i.e. bonanza downloads) that attract people to the site. Why rubbish the person behaving so generously ?

Yes, it’s fair.

Is Untiled Instrumental Demo 3 from the Miraval Sessions available on any of these Morrissey volumes?

Is Untiled Instrumental Demo 3 from the Miraval Sessions available on any of these Morrissey volumes?

As far as I know, all of the Miraval demos that have leaked are included. I don't have one called Untitled Number 3, but the track you are referring to may be included under a different title.

As far as I know, all of the Miraval demos that have leaked are included. I don't have one called Untitled Number 3, but the track you are referring to may be included under a different title.

According to Passions Just Like Mine its 2:23 in length.

Back
Top Bottom