Off-topic fight thread

Re: Morrissey thanks fans for new YouTube videos - true-to-you.net

You are so transparent...it's painful to look at.

Another one so angry at being alive...the only way to justify your existence is to direct your anger and hatred at someone or something besides yourselves.

Too weak to look at yourselves...hiding behind a fake name and criticizing gives you at least some sense of power.

Away from the site you are an impotent nothing,...that nobody listens to.

Don't steal my line, you unclever tool! You don't have an original bone in your bod. You sound like a kid on a playground reading off insults from a grade school picture book: How to Be a Badass Bully. Grow up dude. You are pushing sixty; acting thirteen

Get off your lazy ass and get a job....."Morrissey_Sucks".

Love your fake name, girl. Go troll Duck Dynasty....."Morrissey_Sucks".

How long you been a member here? "Morrissey_Sucks"....what a unique way to advertise your level of awareness and intelligence.

Everything you complained about awhile ago, you have become. Welcome

3895102-popcorn_yes.gif

Re: Richard Attenborough dies - Morrissey statement at true-to-you.net

No we aren't. We're suicide rubberneckers then we look around to see what compassion looks like then act that out because society now by and large is NOT compassionate. People dumping water on their heads for attention rather than just being a do-gooder and donating money is not compassion. Like you writing this in your curt, 6-word sentence style. It's your robot commenting-on-the-state-of-affairs mode. You'll try to soften your next post with a "darlin' or a "hun" becuase you are like the queen of the robots PRETENDING to be compassionate while ultimately serving your needs.

The compassion seeps from your robot skin. Vegan challenge anyone? Let's PRETEND to be Vegan! Let's PRETEND to be compassionate! Let's PRETEND we are smart while we're at it! I have Sheldon on my signature, he's an actor pretending to be smart, that makes ME smart! Fail.

Next time you see your psychiatrist, might I suggest you ask if s/he has any theories as to why you are obsessed with a small, opinionated woman who posts on a message board. Why you are consumed with rage and envy? How it results in making you a stalker and harasser? Brings out the worst traits in a human? While you are at it, ask why you can't let that class clown shtick go at the ripe age of forty. Still crying out for attention by posting hostile, obnoxious, crude comments about your hemorrhoids and vagina for shock value and a reaction because you have no skills at getting people to pay attention to you through any other means. You lack charm, charisma, and looks. No wonder you are a huge fan of Robin Williams. You are a lot alike. A broken person wearing a clown's mask.

Oh, and you talk a big game about being compassionate. But it is only towards non-human animals. You are the least compassionate person I have ever met. You are cruel. judgmental, vindictive, mistrusting, intolerant, brutal, mean, and abrasive towards people.

next time you see your psychiatrist, might i suggest you ask if s/he has any theories as to why you are obsessed with a small, opinionated woman who posts on a message board. Why you are consumed with rage and envy? How it results in making you a stalker and harasser? Brings out the worst traits in a human? While you are at it, ask why you can't let that class clown shtick go at the ripe age of forty. Still crying out for attention by posting hostile, obnoxious, crude comments about your hemorrhoids and vagina for shock value and a reaction because you have no skills at getting people to pay attention to you through any other means. You lack charm, charisma, and looks. No wonder you are a huge fan of robin williams. You are a lot alike. A broken person wearing a clown's mask.

Oh, and you talk a big game about being compassionate. But it is only towards non-human animals. You are the least compassionate person i have ever met. You are cruel. Judgmental, vindictive, mistrusting, intolerant, brutal, mean, and abrasive towards people.

add hominimzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in case you were wondering, I'm not obsessed with you, I'm obsessed with the state of a person who is the epitome of fake. You represent all that is wrong with society, you're like the phoney horcrux of pretend. Pretend to be smart. Pretend to be informed. Pretend to pass down knowledge. You ARE Fox news. You ARE NPR. You ARE all that is f***ed up with society, tricking people into thinking they are compassionate and doing the right thing when they are doing the WRONG thing. You're the fake salve on the wound that is a growing epidemic, people PRETENDING everything is okay when IT. IS. NOT. You don't instigate change, you encourage people to PRETEND that apathy is the best policy.

You are the cancerous wart on the ass of humanity. I'm just the dermatologist trying to burn it off.

Last edited:

add hominimzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in case you were wondering, I'm not obsessed with you, I'm obsessed with the state of a person who is the epitome of fake. You represent all that is wrong with society, you're like the phoney horcrux of pretend. Pretend to be smart. Pretend to be informed. Pretend to pass down knowledge. You ARE Fox news. You ARE NPR. You ARE all that is f***ed up with society, tricking people into thinking they are compassionate and doing the right thing when they are doing the WRONG thing. You're the fake salve on the wound that is a growing epidemic, people PRETENDING everything is okay when IT. IS. NOT. You don't instigate change, you encourage people to PRETEND that apathy is the best policy.

You are the cancerous wart on the ass of humanity. I'm just the dermatologist trying to burn it off.

If it looks like obsession, acts like obsession, and sounds like obsession, it is obsession. You are obsessed with me. You can try to justify it all you want. Point is I occupy your mind's landscape. How dreadful--for you. Like an addict hooked on heroin. I pity you. You can't turn me off if you tried. I bet you dream about me, wake, look for my posts to respond to. Sleep, repeat.

If it looks like obsession, acts like obsession, and sounds like obsession, it is obsession. You are obsessed with me. You can try to justify it all you want. Point is I occupy your mind's landscape. How dreadful--for you. Like an addict hooked on heroin. I pity you. You can't turn me off if you tried. I bet you dream about me, wake, look for my posts to respond to. Sleep, repeat.

RB: bringing the lulz one megalomanic post at a time. :popcorn:

Hilarious, the disconnect involved is epic.

Re: Your projects...

Hello 'Surface'. Hello 'Eurydice'

Was there anything else you wished to communicate to me?

best
BB

Nothing other than, if your daughter ever has to go through the pain of cancer, remember what you posted today. As we are all human beings your callous comments regarding a 3 year olds death have shocked me today and now I will put you on ignore.

Enjoy your life, enjoy winding people up but hope you or your daughter have to go through the pain that Emma did, you know what, she had no idea what was happening to her.

Goodbye

Best
P

Last edited:

Nothing other than, if your daughter ever has to go through the pain of cancer, remember what you posted today. As we are all human beings your callous comments regarding a 3 year olds death have shocked me today and now I will put you on ignore.

Enjoy your life, enjoy winding people up but hope you or your daughter have to go through the pain that Emma did, you know what, she had no idea what was happening to her.

Goodbye

Best
P

Put me on Ignore, you stupid anti-semitic quoting f***. I haven't made any comments whatsoever about a dead 3 year old and it's a sign of your moral bankruptcy that not only do you quote from anti-semitic blogs, but you invent fictitious comments.

Perhaps you should think of the 6 million people who died in the Holocaust before you open your big mouth again.

best
BB

I don't understand why you're calling me a liar when I did provide the link in question. Here it is again:
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/133729-Article-Zagreb-Zagreb-Fair-Hall-9-(Dec-12-2014)-post-show?p=1986894730&viewfull=1#post1986894730

You accuse Surface of seeing things that aren't there, when it is you who deny what is in front of you in plain sight. Weird.

And what's this about a fascist blog? I wanna see!

So, you're not following the threads as you don't even read the links provided by those you defend, like 'Surface'. Yet I'm to take you seriously? You're too stupid to be a liar.

Here's the exchanges you are ineptly alluding to, but failing to quote from, to support your allegation that I mocked a specific 3 year old girl rather than Morrissey. Whether or not 'Surface' has such a friend who experienced a cancer tragedy is irrelevant to the question of Morrissey's media 'hide and seek' about his medical situation. Most people on this blog have either experienced cancer or a cancer scare themselves, or amongst their friends and family. Trying to censure a separate debate about Morrissey's behaviour by claiming offence and outrage on an unrelated issue is a standard tactic of those who cannot discuss the issue raised. As is linking to fascist Holocaust denial blogs, as 'Surface' has also done.

I'll also post this comment in the Off Topic Fight Thread. If you wish to continue your ridiculous ruminations, please post them there and allow this thread to return to the topic of Morrissey's Zagreb Rider. Here's the link to that thread as it's clear you are struggling with the very basics of navigating around a web forum.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/124390-Off-topic-fight-thread

best
BB

He's lost a considerable amount of weight since the tour started

That's probably the CANCER!!!

best
BB

Is there any reason to be such a c***. Lots of people have lost friends and family to that awful illness.

"Morrissey also questioned Middleton's hyperemesis gravidarum diagnosis. "Does she have a health condition?" the singer asked. "Is it anorexia or is it pregnancy? I mean, morning sickness already? So much hoo haw and then suddenly as bright as a button as soon as this poor woman dies she's out of hospital? It doesn't ring true.""

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/s/morr...ate-middleton-nurses-151000359-us-weekly.html

Lots of people have lost family and friends to pregnancy-related illnesses. Is there any reason for Morrissey to be such a C**T? Or for you to expect other people to treat his supposed 'cancer' with any more respect than he grants to others?

Best
BB

The reason why this offends me is that a friend whom I go to lots of gigs with (including Morrissey gigs) comes on this site to get updated on set lists etc. He will probably have read this today to get an update on the set list in Zagreb.

2 years ago he lost his 3 year old daughter to this disease. Does he really want to read what you have posted.

You may think you are funny with your posts and some people think you are, however your lack of emotional intelligence is incredible.

- - - Updated - - -

Does she read this site you insensitive c***

Have you considered that someone who lost a pregant wife/child to the same illness that Morrissey mocked in Kate Middleton might have come onto this site and been traumatised by his callousness? You claim 'emotional intelligence' yet end every single comment with a misogynist slur? Am I really expected to take you seriously? Or Morrissey?

If your friend exists, he would be as angry as I am that Morrissey appears to be trolling CANCER!!!! If Morrissey has a factual diagnosis then he can share it and I will respond appropriately. Expecting me to grant him the benefit of the doubt after all his other bullshit claims is a bit much. As is expecting me to take your crude attempt at emotional blackmail seriously.

best
BB

Don't you f***ing dare question weather my mate exists, I went to his daughters funeral in Blackpool. You have shown with these last few posts what an absolute scum bag of a human being you are.

I am questioning exactly that. As I am questioning the validity of Morrissey's 'cancer diagnosis'. You forgot the misogynistic C word slur. You can mock an entire gender yet claim special privileges about your feelings? Good luck with that as an online strategy. It's interesting that you are quick to call me "an absolute scum bag of a human being" yet retain respect and admiration for Morrissey despite him mocking the suicide of a nurse and the life-threatening illness of a princess. Can you see why there's a disconnect? Not that I care.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Another pillock who's supposed to have me on 'Ignore' but reads everything I write. Eejit.

best
BB

So, you're not following the threads as you don't even read the links provided by those you defend, like 'Surface'. Yet I'm to take you seriously? You're too stupid to be a liar.

Here's the exchanges you are ineptly alluding to, but failing to quote from, to support your allegation that I mocked a specific 3 year old girl rather than Morrissey. Whether or not 'Surface' has such a friend who experienced a cancer tragedy is irrelevant to the question of Morrissey's media 'hide and seek' about his medical situation. Most people on this blog have either experienced cancer or a cancer scare themselves, or amongst their friends and family. Trying to censure a separate debate about Morrissey's behaviour by claiming offence and outrage on an unrelated issue is a standard tactic of those who cannot discuss the issue raised. As is linking to fascist Holocaust denial blogs, as 'Surface' has also done.

I'll also post this comment in the Off Topic Fight Thread. If you wish to continue your ridiculous ruminations, please post them there and allow this thread to return to the topic of Morrissey's Zagreb Rider. Here's the link to that thread as it's clear you are struggling with the very basics of navigating around a web forum.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/124390-Off-topic-fight-thread

best
BB

So I'm supposed to read everything Surface writes, in order for you to take me seriously? What?! We're not in cahoots, you know. Like you and RB. And I only visit this site when I have other things to do on the computer, unlike yourself who seemingly has nothing else to do. At all.

And you failed to post a link to that fascist blog I requested. Instead you posted your own vicious quotes, that only show what a horrible and nasty person you are.

So I'm supposed to read everything Surface writes, in order for you to take me seriously? What?! We're not in cahoots, you know. Like you and RB. And I only visit this site when I have other things to do on the computer, unlike yourself who seemingly has nothing else to do. At all.

And you failed to post a link to that fascist blog I requested. Instead you posted your own vicious quotes, that only show what a horrible and nasty person you are.

Here's the link, 'Gregor Samsa'

and when you've read it, you can get under my desk and suck my balls:

best
BB

http://irishsavant.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/youre-holocaust-denier.html

Re: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace - TTY

You stick with your Morrissey Pet Project. Your brain would explode if you ever tried to fathom Brumsky. You can PM all and sundry with the supposed 'real life identity' of BrummieBoy but, bitch, you're wrong, that person doesn't even f***ing exist because...BB executed him for being a pussy loser. And don't mention 'pussy' in your troll rants to me. I have a wonderful sex life and I do not want the word 'pussy' associated with an obese, unmedicated schizophrenic SoCal troll. Work with you? f*** off and work that ass in the pole dancing class. Come back when you look like a human not Jabba da Hut.

best
BB

Any reason why you are being so nasty to everyone Handy. You don't look too flattering yourself in my opinion.

Re: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace - TTY

Any reason why you are being so nasty to everyone Handy. You don't look too flattering yourself in my opinion.

You think you're a real smart-arse, don't you, you fookin Scouse/Manc twat. With your 'handy' play on what? Andy? Andrew? AndrewG? Try again, idiot. Or walk into the trap that CG has set for you and be banned, never mind face the wrath of BB's online army if you pop up anywhere else with your miserable mewling gob and try any trolling. BB's the King Of The Trolls. He trolls trolls, he totally trolled the mega-trolls on this site. They're watching and they know he can descend on their lives at any stage and destroy them. CG is renowned for her obesity, insanity and furtive back-screen troll campaigns dissing others and sharing explicity personal information about them. I have stuff from her myself from the days when she was trying to take a celebrity troll here down. She gave me the gossip on the poor fellow and seriously imagined I'd use it elsewhere. She's a total waste of space and you're her little fag-hag. Go f*** yourself, Surface, or turn up on any forum you want and start acting the big man. Your life would be incinerated within moments, days, week, months. But probably the same thing would apply as has done before. BB does nothing, the online chimeras he creates just watch, wait, gather the forensics then, when the dickhead who has tried it on thinks they've won and are safe- he striks and destroys their life. You, my friend, had better be very careful of who you let play mind games with you. And if you seriously imagine your ridiculous 'Handy' nonsense is a card you can play to silence, control or intimidate BB, then here's the reality direct from BB himself: "My balls-your chin". Go f*** yourself. I love Manchester/Liverpool but it's little arseholes like you that trash the credibility of the culture. BB is part of the Hillsborough enquiry, you really would be very, very foolish to trigger a visit from his Massive crew in either of those cities. f*** you. f*** CG. f*** Morrissey. And that's it. Jayzus, what a wanker you are. Do you really think the name you're alluding to is BB? It isn't. It was a trap set. Walk into it if you want, just don't expect any mercy when the consequences emerge in your life. Seriously. Srsly. SMFH!

best
BB

[Edit] PS & NB! Think on this, Surface. DavidT has been harassed by Morrissey. He was banned from his gigs. He has also had to deal with alleged harassment via claims of physical threats from Morrissey's staff which, though Morrissey comprehensively rebutted and denied them, are still ongoing legal issues. Do you seriously think DavidT would trash his credibility and career by allowing a little arsehole like you or a mega bung-hole like CG to compromise his personal and professional reputation by letting you reveal, allegedly, personal details about any poster here? DavidT may cave in and accept a cash pay-off from Morrissey to shut this site and destroy the archive as part of Morrissey's desperate bunker end-game of denying all his lies and crimes against animals and humans, but if he does, that's his problem. BB doesn't give a flying f*** who knows who he is, but he will destroy anyone who threatens the safety of others, such as RealityBites, by trying it on. Morrissey knows exactly who BB is, through the Dublin underworld. But trust me, Morrissey would never take on BB's Dublin possee. You might want to ponder why that is before you put the noose around your neck. And Morrissey also knows that BB's got DavidT's back via the LA Sabbath congregation if Morrissey does anything else to harass and intimidate DavidT's rights as proprietor and defender of free speech. I don't expect to hear you pipe up again, ya little punk bitch motherf***er. But, y'know, the same applies to you as it does to Morrissey:

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" Go on, punk. Make my day. Call my bluff. Then book your metaphorical grave-plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom