Off-topic fight thread

Re: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace - TTY

You think you're a real smart-arse, don't you, you fookin Scouse/Manc twat. With your 'handy' play on what? Andy? Andrew? AndrewG? Try again, idiot. Or walk into the trap that CG has set for you and be banned, never mind face the wrath of BB's online army if you pop up anywhere else with your miserable mewling gob and try any trolling. BB's the King Of The Trolls. He trolls trolls, he totally trolled the mega-trolls on this site. They're watching and they know he can descend on their lives at any stage and destroy them. CG is renowned for her obesity, insanity and furtive back-screen troll campaigns dissing others and sharing explicity personal information about them. I have stuff from her myself from the days when she was trying to take a celebrity troll here down. She gave me the gossip on the poor fellow and seriously imagined I'd use it elsewhere. She's a total waste of space and you're her little fag-hag. Go f*** yourself, Surface, or turn up on any forum you want and start acting the big man. Your life would be incinerated within moments, days, week, months. But probably the same thing would apply as has done before. BB does nothing, the online chimeras he creates just watch, wait, gather the forensics then, when the dickhead who has tried it on thinks they've won and are safe- he striks and destroys their life. You, my friend, had better be very careful of who you let play mind games with you. And if you seriously imagine your ridiculous 'Handy' nonsense is a card you can play to silence, control or intimidate BB, then here's the reality direct from BB himself: "My balls-your chin". Go f*** yourself. I love Manchester/Liverpool but it's little arseholes like you that trash the credibility of the culture. BB is part of the Hillsborough enquiry, you really would be very, very foolish to trigger a visit from his Massive crew in either of those cities. f*** you. f*** CG. f*** Morrissey. And that's it. Jayzus, what a wanker you are. Do you really think the name you're alluding to is BB? It isn't. It was a trap set. Walk into it if you want, just don't expect any mercy when the consequences emerge in your life. Seriously. Srsly. SMFH!

best
BB

[Edit] PS & NB! Think on this, Surface. DavidT has been harassed by Morrissey. He was banned from his gigs. He has also had to deal with alleged harassment via claims of physical threats from Morrissey's staff which, though Morrissey comprehensively rebutted and denied them, are still ongoing legal issues. Do you seriously think DavidT would trash his credibility and career by allowing a little arsehole like you or a mega bung-hole like CG to compromise his personal and professional reputation by letting you reveal, allegedly, personal details about any poster here? DavidT may cave in and accept a cash pay-off from Morrissey to shut this site and destroy the archive as part of Morrissey's desperate bunker end-game of denying all his lies and crimes against animals and humans, but if he does, that's his problem. BB doesn't give a flying f*** who knows who he is, but he will destroy anyone who threatens the safety of others, such as RealityBites, by trying it on. Morrissey knows exactly who BB is, through the Dublin underworld. But trust me, Morrissey would never take on BB's Dublin possee. You might want to ponder why that is before you put the noose around your neck. And Morrissey also knows that BB's got DavidT's back via the LA Sabbath congregation if Morrissey does anything else to harass and intimidate DavidT's rights as proprietor and defender of free speech. I don't expect to hear you pipe up again, ya little punk bitch motherf***er. But, y'know, the same applies to you as it does to Morrissey:

"Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" Go on, punk. Make my day. Call my bluff. Then book your metaphorical grave-plot.

Thanks Handy, Christ who the hell do you think you are you sad sad arse.

The person who you sold the Kate Bush tickets knows exactly who you are twatto.

Thanks for the threats, unfortunately they don't bother me one bit.

Last edited:

Thanks Handy, Christ who the hell do you think you are you sad sad arse.

The person who you sold the Kate Bush tickets knows exactly who you are twatto.

Thanks for the threats, unfortunately they don't bother me one bit.

You are a total numpty. Why ask 'who the hell do you think you are' when you claim to know. As for that lovely Croatian Vegan who got a KB ticket from one of BB's possee, does that mean she met "BrummieBoy"? Are you really so stupid as to think that it's just one person? BB is a person, but he/she has multiple passports, including one from the Vatican. He/she is a spy and utterly ruthless. If you fancy your chances, go there, but don't say you weren't warned of long-term consequences. And that's no 'threat' that's a statement of fact. You would never be able to prove the revenge came from anyone, you would just be reduced to a gibbering hopeless mess. If you have family or friends you love, you'll heed these words.

How many hours of your sad, pathetic life have you wasted following up CG's *leads* on various sites? That sad bitch who thinks she nailed Kristeen Young when KY nailed the obese troll to a cross of ridicule. And KY was proven right about everything to do with Morrissey by the KMAL video debacle.

You have nothing to say, you're openly contemptuous of Morrissey's claims of being 'for the animals'. Like a dull rock you just hover and periodically make a twat of yourself by using the word 'Handy' imagining that you had a weapon to use against BB. Now you know that you have absolutely nothing other than your idiocy. You and CG are almost as comical as the amateur hour Moderators who think because they can track a static IP address that that means the communication comes from that spot. So 2007, but more LOLs.

We don't issue 'threats' we make statements of fact. Now, either do something about it or f*** off. Turn up on any site you like, alone or with CG, and 'expose' BB. What do you think they'll do? Tell his employer? That would be a bit silly as he's The Boss. You will only give his friends and associates another lulz troll war. They'll mock outrage and horror whilst pissing themselves and paying up on the bet they made with BB that he'd never do what he's done. It would be another spectacular episode of reverse-trolling. What a saddo you are, clinging to my ankles because you have absolutely nothing to say about anything to anyone. Loser. f*** off and die.

If you want to get in the ring, there's an Off-Topic Fight Thread.I've invited your scrawny arse there many times but like the little bitch you are, you don't show up. You've made an absolute fool of yourself. Thanks for playing! Next contestant....

best
"BB" aka "Handy"
*rollseyes* & *ROFLMAO!*

- - - Updated - - -

In fairness a lot of people who spend time on the internet have no reality. They put the headphones on and spew bile onto the keyboard. The same non-entities who won't look anyone in the eye on the odd occasion they have to leave Mammy's house to get milk. They get thick whenever anyone disagrees with their rants. A bit of fresh air and a long walk off a cliff would certainly rid them of their bad habits

You talking to me again, motherf***er?

best
BB

You are a total numpty. Why ask 'who the hell do you think you are' when you claim to know. As for that lovely Croatian Vegan who got a KB ticket from one of BB's possee, does that mean she met "BrummieBoy"? Are you really so stupid as to think that it's just one person? BB is a person, but he/she has multiple passports, including one from the Vatican. He/she is a spy and utterly ruthless. If you fancy your chances, go there, but don't say you weren't warned of long-term consequences. And that's no 'threat' that's a statement of fact. You would never be able to prove the revenge came from anyone, you would just be reduced to a gibbering hopeless mess. If you have family or friends you love, you'll heed these words.

How many hours of your sad, pathetic life have you wasted following up CG's *leads* on various sites? That sad bitch who thinks she nailed Kristeen Young when KY nailed the obese troll to a cross of ridicule. And KY was proven right about everything to do with Morrissey by the KMAL video debacle.

You have nothing to say, you're openly contemptuous of Morrissey's claims of being 'for the animals'. Like a dull rock you just hover and periodically make a twat of yourself by using the word 'Handy' imagining that you had a weapon to use against BB. Now you know that you have absolutely nothing other than your idiocy. You and CG are almost as comical as the amateur hour Moderators who think because they can track a static IP address that that means the communication comes from that spot. So 2007, but more LOLs.

We don't issue 'threats' we make statements of fact. Now, either do something about it or f*** off. Turn up on any site you like, alone or with CG, and 'expose' BB. What do you think they'll do? Tell his employer? That would be a bit silly as he's The Boss. You will only give his friends and associates another lulz troll war. They'll mock outrage and horror whilst pissing themselves and paying up on the bet they made with BB that he'd never do what he's done. It would be another spectacular episode of reverse-trolling. What a saddo you are, clinging to my ankles because you have absolutely nothing to say about anything to anyone. Loser. f*** off and die.

If you want to get in the ring, there's an Off-Topic Fight Thread.I've invited your scrawny arse there many times but like the little bitch you are, you don't show up. You've made an absolute fool of yourself. Thanks for playing! Next contestant....

best
"BB" aka "Handy"
*rollseyes* & *ROFLMAO!*

Thanks for that diatribe Handy, unfortunately I'm not easily intimidated you simple prick. Anyway gotta go got a marathon in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your typing loser.

Speaking of the art of trolling, it's all very boring an unproductive, right? Much like harping on the useless royalty. Anarchy in the UK is an old idea and it ain't gonna happen. It's time to regroup. People are as bored listening to Morrissey yammer on about the royals as we posters are of listening to brummie boy. I don't even read his posts anymore. That's what record labels and the media are doing to Morrissey.

Oh, the hilarity! You don't read his posts? Yet know of 'VegAnarchy In The UK'? You trawl the web like a silly little private dick thinking you've found 'BrummieBoy' just as you trawled the net to troll KY and ended up arse over tit. You are really one of the most ludicrous people on the internet. I guess it's some sort of life-time achievement award but probably not what you intended when you set out on your car-crash journey through life. You just f***ing turn up on any site you think hosts BB and have a go if you think you're hard enough. You're not hard, you're a tub of lard. The idea that an obese, unmedicated schizophrenic troll who openly celebrates her failure to sort her life out would be treated as anything other than a hilarious interlude by anyone who knows BB is just priceless. What do you think you'd be exposing? A bifurcation between his/her real-life persona and online? There's none, so you'd be wasting your time. Appealing to some sort of middle-class social manners code? He/she doesn't do middle class twat manners and is rich enough not to give a flying f*** what anyone thinks. Maybe you'll alert the 'authorities' to BB's supposed 'real life identity', which would be amusing as the police and MI5/6 monitor every word typed by 'BB' on this site to see if he/she self-incriminates about a past of, let's think of a wildly outlandish possibility...ah, yes! Maybe BB will disclose an active service war record that includes vivisection labs going up in flames. But 'BB' has disclosed no such thing and has no comment to make with regard to 'unsolved crimes' that the police and The Establishment forever try to link him to. He/she/they will never slip up and there's no evidence to link him/her/them to anything whatsoever. If 'trolling' is so boring, why is it the case that you spend so many, many hours on PM and email trying to drum up soldiers for your silly little battles? There's no contest, bitch. You're not even worthy of being classed as a combatant, an opponent. BB doesn't engage with mentally ill janitors from SoCal. But do remember your emails/PMs to me regarding the private, personal lives of Skylarker, NHNS and Viva Hate. Anytime I like i can bring hell down upon you, but you're such a sad specimen that the only logical response to your online plight is to express concern and hope that you stop posting and get psychiatric help. Again, like Surface, if you decide to destroy your life, that's your choice. Just don't imagine you can ever undo your actions if you cross the line. And I hope RealityBites is reading this and feels safe to return..... Now go and get some medication and stop with the 'signs' bollocks. Morrissey is now my prison bitch, forever. And he knows it. What, exactly, is he or anyone here or elsewhere on the planet proposing to do about it? Nothing, because there's nothing they can do. BB has better things to do than allow a seriously disturbed woman to make herself ill again. Let's see if your claim not to read my posts stacks up. Let's see if you have me on Ignore or come back with another fat-ass stupid response. It's over, bitch. You lost. Now f*** off. Forever. Kthanks.

best
BB

Last edited:

Thanks for that diatribe Handy, unfortunately I'm not easily intimidated you simple prick. Anyway gotta go got a marathon in a couple of weeks. Enjoy your typing loser.

You're marathon mind-wank? Not a diatribe, thicko, a statement of fact. I have zero interest in you, it's your attempts to intimidate me that have blown up in your face, you stupid berk. Funny. Not so brave now are you lad? Any f***ing time you wanna have a go, turn up on any site and give it your best. And you will be crucified. That's a f***ing promise. Now piss off and run your embarrassment off. I have nailed you. Your ass is mine. Loser.

best
BB

Are there no depths to which you wouldn't sink to? Personally I think 6ft down would suit you just fine

6ft down with the mothers and babies which the Religious Fascists of the 1st Irish RepubliKKK murdered? Yes, that would be a fitting place to lay my bones. f*** Fianna Fail. f*** Fine Gael. f*** Sinn Fein. f*** you and every other useless plastic paddy wannabe, especially that prick Morrissey. If Michael Collins was alive today, he'd worship BrummieBoy. In fact, BB is Michael Collins risen from the grave. Think on that as we approach Easter 1916 ya stupid little cocky Jock munching on shamrock. Jayzus! f*** off!

best
BB

You're marathon mind-wank? Not a diatribe, thicko, a statement of fact. I have zero interest in you, it's your attempts to intimidate me that have blown up in your face, you stupid berk. Funny. Not so brave now are you lad? Any f***ing time you wanna have a go, turn up on any site and give it your best. And you will be crucified. That's a f***ing promise. Now piss off and run your embarrassment off. I have nailed you. Your ass is mine. Loser.

best
BB

You having a breakdown Brummie, you have nailed nothing. You will not crucify me you weak loser. Why do I need to be brave in front of a born loser. My ass will never be yours you dick and if you have zero interest in me put me on ignore you absolute moron.

What an absolute waste of a skin you are.

6ft down with the mothers and babies which the Religious Fascists of the 1st Irish RepubliKKK murdered? Yes, that would be a fitting place to lay my bones. f*** Fianna Fail. f*** Fine Gael. f*** Sinn Fein. f*** you and every other useless plastic paddy wannabe, especially that prick Morrissey. If Michael Collins was alive today, he'd worship BrummieBoy. In fact, BB is Michael Collins risen from the grave. Think on that as we approach Easter 1916 ya stupid little cocky Jock munching on shamrock. Jayzus! f*** off!

best
BB

By all accounts Michael Collins was a very compassionate man and if he was alive today he would put a bullet in your head to put you out of your misery, already got my hotel booked in Dublin for next Easter to celebrate to centenary of the rising, it is sure to be a glorious occasion

You having a breakdown Brummie, you have nailed nothing. You will not crucify me you weak loser. Why do I need to be brave in front of a born loser. My ass will never be yours you dick and if you have zero interest in me put me on ignore you absolute moron.

What an absolute waste of a skin you are.

No, you put me on ignore you troll-groupie and stop sniffing my arse. Get the f*** out of my line of fire. Where's your big expose,motherf***er? What a prize wanker. As if whiny little bitch-trolls like you weren't factored in from the get-go when the various real/semi-real and fake names/IDs were put on the war-plan. You claimed to put me on Ignore several times but back you came like a f***ing numpty in the playground thinking they can bully the shy kid, only to realise the shy little boy is an absolute psycho who has absolutely no fear of death. The idea that BB would give a flying f*** if the entire news crews of the world turned up at his mansion is just risible. You are a total failure. You've made a fool of yourself and you're doing that prison-bitch butt hurt sulky puss to a tee. It's f***ing hilarious. See you in The Pigsty? LOLOLOLOLOL! Bring CG along, you can sit on her if there's no couch. 180! [BB uses fat-shaming selectively and appropriately. CG claims to see 'sign's about Morrissey yet ignores the huge billboard he's published saying he finds plus-size woman to be gross and offensive. BB, meanwhile, loves to get to grip with All About The Bass ladies. ]

best
BB

By all accounts Michael Collins was a very compassionate man and if he was alive today he would put a bullet in your head to put you out of your misery, already got my hotel booked in Dublin for next Easter to celebrate to centenary of the rising, it is sure to be a glorious occasion

You've nailed yourself and the entire failure of the Irish Uprising in one sentence! He was compassionate but he'd shoot me, put me out of my misery as he would a dog? The violence that begat 1916 was it's downfall from the beginning and the fact that every Taoiseach since has sucked Papal cock is just a tragedy. We'll see if the real Irish fightback begins with the Referendum on Gay Marriage this week. Will Enda tell the Vatican to f*** off again? Or will he get on his knees and blow Pope Francis? You are wasting your time going to Dublin next Easter. It will be full of fake plastic paddies like you. There was NO Uprising, no Revolution. It failed. Within a few years the local ganglords of FF/FG had just taken over from the Brits, painted the post boxes green and began looting the place, which finished with the banking bailout. BB will be issuing The Proclamation Of The Second Irish Republic when he releases his second single "Welcome To The Garden of VegÉireann" Trust me, in a few years, you'll be praying nobody associates your online persona here with your real life as you'll be classed as a traitor. BB's the real deal. Collins and Co were just the warm-up act.

best
BB

If you'd like I could start rooting for KY? Easy. :cool:

Consider Exhibit A, ladies and gentlemen of the jury. An obese, unmedicated Schizophrenic troll from So-Cal. Let's look at this comment in relation to her previous comment on this thread:

Speaking of the art of trolling, it's all very boring an unproductive, right? Much like harping on the useless royalty. Anarchy in the UK is an old idea and it ain't gonna happen. It's time to regroup. People are as bored listening to Morrissey yammer on about the royals as we posters are of listening to brummie boy. I don't even read his posts anymore. That's what record labels and the media are doing to Morrissey.

This strange woman claims not to read either/both Morrissey and BrummieBoys posts yet remains compelled to comment on a discusion about Morrissey's statements and the reaction of his audience, including BB?

[shuffles papers and smirks]

No further questions, Your Honour.

best
BB

no, you put me on ignore you troll-groupie and stop sniffing my arse. Get the f*** out of my line of fire. Where's your big expose,motherf***er? What a prize wanker. As if whiny little bitch-trolls like you weren't factored in from the get-go when the various real/semi-real and fake names/ids were put on the war-plan. You claimed to put me on ignore several times but back you came like a f***ing numpty in the playground thinking they can bully the shy kid, only to realise the shy little boy is an absolute psycho who has absolutely no fear of death. The idea that bb would give a flying f*** if the entire news crews of the world turned up at his mansion is just risible. You are a total failure. You've made a fool of yourself and you're doing that prison-bitch butt hurt sulky puss to a tee. It's f***ing hilarious. See you in the pigsty? Lololololol! Bring cg along, you can sit on her if there's no couch. 180! [bb uses fat-shaming selectively and appropriately. Cg claims to see 'sign's about morrissey yet ignores the huge billboard he's published saying he finds plus-size woman to be gross and offensive. Bb, meanwhile, loves to get to grip with all about the bass ladies. ]

best
bb

lol +1

Re: Your projects...

So, where are you 'Surface'? Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Bring along your bitch-troll wife CG, who's got you under her thumb. Are you a man or a mouse? f*** you, asshole. And you, CG, ya gross bag of cheezy death-fat.

best
BB

Re: Your projects...

So, where are you 'Surface'? Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. Bring along your bitch-troll wife CG, who's got you under her thumb. Are you a man or a mouse? f*** you, asshole. And you, CG, ya gross bag of cheezy death-fat.

best
BB

263.gif

Profit-one-bottle-at-a-time.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

No, you put me on ignore you troll-groupie and stop sniffing my arse. Get the f*** out of my line of fire. Where's your big expose,motherf***er? What a prize wanker. As if whiny little bitch-trolls like you weren't factored in from the get-go when the various real/semi-real and fake names/IDs were put on the war-plan. You claimed to put me on Ignore several times but back you came like a f***ing numpty in the playground thinking they can bully the shy kid, only to realise the shy little boy is an absolute psycho who has absolutely no fear of death. The idea that BB would give a flying f*** if the entire news crews of the world turned up at his mansion is just risible. You are a total failure. You've made a fool of yourself and you're doing that prison-bitch butt hurt sulky puss to a tee. It's f***ing hilarious. See you in The Pigsty? LOLOLOLOLOL! Bring CG along, you can sit on her if there's no couch. 180! [BB uses fat-shaming selectively and appropriately. CG claims to see 'sign's about Morrissey yet ignores the huge billboard he's published saying he finds plus-size woman to be gross and offensive. BB, meanwhile, loves to get to grip with All About The Bass ladies. ]

best
BB

Brummie just do one you sad waste of a skin. No one cares about you or your shit you spout out, hence the responses to your posts ie Zero apart from mine. You need to start thinking about how your daughter is going to go on at uni when all those Irish guys are playing with her pussy!

Not a nice thought is it? But if you can be as spiteful as you in your posts expect the same I return, however if she is ugly as you she will be grateful of the odd finger or five lol

Adios tit end

well thats the ballgame folks, brummie publically called out surface and he wussied out. all that big talk and threats for naught.

best
BB

Brummie just do one you sad waste of a skin. No one cares about you or your shit you spout out, hence the responses to your posts ie Zero apart from mine. You need to start thinking about how your daughter is going to go on at uni when all those Irish guys are playing with her pussy!

Not a nice thought is it? But if you can be as spiteful as you in your posts expect the same I return, however if she is ugly as you she will be grateful of the odd finger or five lol

Adios tit end

Adios tit end

You're a sad, sick f***er!

Yes Surface , that is going a bit to far . BrummieBoy's daughter doesn't need to be dragged into this rat hole conversation !

PAINT A VULGAR PICTURE YOU MYSOGINIST MISANTHROPE. Are you a member of ISIS possibly?

Adios tit end

Back
Top Bottom