Off-topic fight thread

Re: Diet Of Gods

My contempt for you has nothing to do with my alcohol intake. Is that so hard for an intellectual like yourself to grasp?

Also, can you please offer proof or even substantial indicators that I am an alcoholic? Because to me it sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

I did not state that you were an alcoholic because of your conspicuous contempt for me and pretty much most things and people. I did so based upon your own numerous confessions to having a drinking problem which you posted in these forums on this website. Surely I am not the only person who has read them. Not sure if they are all still there. Most likely not as you have gone on several deleting binges over the years--not to be confused with your drinking binges.

I liked you better when you were drinking, btw. I bet I am not the only one.

Last edited:

FBE.

Hitchens = happy drunk...
Skylarker = angry and bitter drunk?

Didn't you just get through saying alcoholics are mean?
Which is it?

Where were those so-called "critical thinking skills" of yours when you came up with that sweeping generalization?

Thank you wise one. I will amend my statement--remove the glaring generalization.

Last edited:
Re: Your projects...

Earth to Crystal. I have been lurking for 2 months and in that time I have never seen Jehne (RBites) attack you, insult you, troll you. I have seen Jehne be kind, agree with you, and extend olive branches. You, Crystal, sound like a broken record; we get that you don't like Jehne and we get why. So please, STFU. Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your observations.

I did not state that you were an alcoholic because of your conspicuous contempt for me and pretty much most things and people. I did so based upon your own numerous confessions to having a drinking problem which you posted in these forums on this website. Surely I am not the only person who has read them. Not sure if they are all still there. Most likely not as you have gone on several deleting binges over the years--not to be confused with your drinking binges.

I liked you better when you were drinking, btw. I bet I am not the only one.

Let me get this straight....You said I was a mean, bitter drunk. Then you said you like me better when I'm drinking.

You make vague references to post I've made admitting to a drinking problem (?...Really? When? What exactly did I say? What was the context I said it in?) but you can't cite the exact posts because they might have been deleted. But you're not sure, because either you're too lazy to check or you don't know what you're talking about to begin with, so you hope that if you sound convincing enough, people will believe you.

You really do just make this stuff up as you go along, don't you...

Let me get this straight....You said I was a mean, bitter drunk. Then you said you like me better when I'm drinking.

Yes. You are a nasty dry drunk. A mean, bitter drunk (as in alcoholic). Not mean and bitter while drunk, necessarily. Though I think Viva would beg to differ. (See below text in quotes.)

You make vague references to post I've made admitting to a drinking problem (?...Really? When? What exactly did I say? What was the context I said it in?) but you can't cite the exact posts because they might have been deleted. But you're not sure, because either you're too lazy to check or you don't know what you're talking about to begin with, so you hope that if you sound convincing enough, people will believe you.

You really do just make this stuff up as you go along, don't you...

Most of your convoluted posts have been deleted. But here is one reference to your drinking problem that is priceless. Are you saying that Viva lied?

"He and I were in contact constantly over on Myspace. For over a year and a half I dealt with his constant whining about his father, ex-wife and kid, about how he was jobless, about how he hasn't had sex and years and doubts he will again, and how he is drunken all the time. If his blogs on this site are still up, go take a look at them. I dealt with THAT almost nightly for a year and a half. A year and a half of pretentious multiple 8 paragraph messages a night that I was expected to play analyst over. I was supposed to give him solutions to his problems. Solutions he never listened to anyway. If I didn't respond to the message soon enough, I was attacked in a drunken rage. If I didn't answer him as he felt I should have, I was attacked in a drunken rage. If he even imagined I had slighted him in any way, I was attacked in a drunken rage. All these attacks came with equally long apologies...but he wasn't sorry enough to stop doing it, evidently. During the year and a half we were in contact, I trusted him enough to share personal trauma...trauma other members both past and present are aware of...I'm looking at you nothappynotsad, nugz, Kuiper, DAnn Coulter, Virtually Dead, and Robby (who posted it on the forum for all to see 4 years ago.) After sharing this with him however, he started to incorporate it into his drunken insults and I had enough of it. I broke off contact with him, and, in an effort to save face, I told him everything I had ever said to him was lie. Of course, if you take Skylarker's crazed word for it, I stuck with him for a year and a half just to get a Kristeen Young demo out of him!"

THREAD SOURCE

Yes. You are a nasty dry drunk. A mean, bitter drunk (as in alcoholic). Not mean and bitter while drunk, necessarily. Though I think Viva would beg to differ. (See below text in quotes.)

Most of your convoluted posts have been deleted. But here is one reference to your drinking problem that is priceless. Are you saying that Viva lied?

"He and I were in contact constantly over on Myspace. For over a year and a half I dealt with his constant whining about his father, ex-wife and kid, about how he was jobless, about how he hasn't had sex and years and doubts he will again, and how he is drunken all the time. If his blogs on this site are still up, go take a look at them. I dealt with THAT almost nightly for a year and a half. A year and a half of pretentious multiple 8 paragraph messages a night that I was expected to play analyst over. I was supposed to give him solutions to his problems. Solutions he never listened to anyway. If I didn't respond to the message soon enough, I was attacked in a drunken rage. If I didn't answer him as he felt I should have, I was attacked in a drunken rage. If he even imagined I had slighted him in any way, I was attacked in a drunken rage. All these attacks came with equally long apologies...but he wasn't sorry enough to stop doing it, evidently. During the year and a half we were in contact, I trusted him enough to share personal trauma...trauma other members both past and present are aware of...I'm looking at you nothappynotsad, nugz, Kuiper, DAnn Coulter, Virtually Dead, and Robby (who posted it on the forum for all to see 4 years ago.) After sharing this with him however, he started to incorporate it into his drunken insults and I had enough of it. I broke off contact with him, and, in an effort to save face, I told him everything I had ever said to him was lie. Of course, if you take Skylarker's crazed word for it, I stuck with him for a year and a half just to get a Kristeen Young demo out of him!"

THREAD SOURCE

So a post Viva wrote in anger over three years ago, in response to a post I made in anger, referencing events that took place four years prior to that...this is your evidence that I'm an alcoholic?

Even if what he wrote was true, that I was drunk all the time in 2007...a) that doesn't make me an alcoholic, and b) how does that mean I have a drinking problem now?

If something is true in the distant past, I guess for you that means it's always true.

Last edited by a moderator:

So a post Viva wrote in anger over three years ago, in response to a post I made in anger, referencing events that took place four years prior to that...this is your evidence that I'm an alcoholic?

Even if what he wrote was past, I guess for you that means it's always true.

Do you guys have any idea how pathetic you all come off as with this endless hateful childish battle? No wonder Moz called this SoLow. This is so low.
It's fitting that anyone who googles Morrissey finds MorrisseySolo in the top results and then just three clicks from there can find you idiots and your endless pathetic fight. It sort if sums up Morrissey's fans and the detrimental effect he's had on society.
I'm talking to Viva, Skylarker, Crystal Geezer, NHNS and Reality Bites. You guys are just embarrassing yourselves on the internet in front of the world. You realize that right? You all come off looking just as bad as each other, a bunch of petty losers with way too much time on their hands. I mean seriously, what does any of this shit have to do with Morrissey you self-obsessed morons?
No wonder he's embarassed and ashamed of this website. It is in keeping with what a nasty person he has become though. Because truly, whatever reason you lot first got into the Smiths, individually you have all become nasty jerks as well.
I can't say I side with any of you because you all seem exactly the same.
That's why you can't stand each other because you all remind yourselves of each other.
There doesn't seem to be any limit to how low any of you are willing to go to attempt to hurt each other.
You realize anybody on the f***ing planet is able to read your lame and nasty comments right?
Very embarrassing and pathetic

Do you guys have any idea how pathetic you all come off as with this endless hateful childish battle?

I'd hardly call an on again/off again internet quibble a "battle." A little dramatic, don't you think?

No wonder Moz called this SoLow. This is so low.

Actually he started calling it So-Low when David posted substantial evidence that there were members of Morrissey's crew who were not being paid what they were owed. But sure.

It's fitting that anyone who googles Morrissey finds MorrisseySolo in the top results and then just three clicks from there can find you idiots and your endless pathetic fight.

I'm just glad you're so above it all, and that you didn't feel the need to sink to our level and interject your opinions...

It sort if sums up Morrissey's fans and the detrimental effect he's had on society.

:lbf: Are you high? Society doesn't even know who Morrissey is. If pressed, they think he fronted The Doors and died 45 years ago.

I'm talking to Viva, Skylarker, Crystal Geezer, NHNS and Reality Bites. You guys are just embarrassing yourselves on the internet in front of the world. You realize that right?

You realize "the world" isn't logged on to Morrissey Solo, right?

You all come off looking just as bad as each other, a bunch of petty losers with way too much time on their hands.

...says the junior member who's gonna set us all straight by getting involved in the thing he has nothing to do with and which we are only involved in because according to him we have too much time on our hands. Makes sense to me!

I mean seriously, what does any of this shit have to do with Morrissey you self-obsessed morons?

Are you too f***ing thick to see the "Off Topic" tab? While were at it, maybe we should also get rid of the "Other Music" thread too, as well as "Post Whatever You Are Thinking" and "Members Pics" and "Site Suggestions" which are all very popular sections of the forum but hey, since they have nothing to do with Morrissey I guess they should be scrapped....

No wonder he's embarassed and ashamed of this website. It is in keeping with what a nasty person he has become though. Because truly, whatever reason you lot first got into the Smiths, individually you have all become nasty jerks as well.

You're hurting my feelings. I don't appreciate that. Please stop or I'll cry.

That's why you can't stand each other because you all remind yourselves of each other.

Yeah, not so much...

There doesn't seem to be any limit to how low any of you are willing to go to attempt to hurt each other.
You realize anybody on the f***ing planet is able to read your lame and nasty comments right?

Keywords in this post are pathetic and embarrassing. Take note, all would-be forum quibblers: When AllNiteChemist finds insults he likes, he milks 'em dry.

Anytime anyone says "No wonder Morrissey doesn't like solow" I stop reading. :D I've even whittled my threshold of tolerance down to "No wonder..." NEXT!

Do you guys have any idea how pathetic you all come off as with this endless hateful childish battle? No wonder Moz called this SoLow. This is so low.
It's fitting that anyone who googles Morrissey finds MorrisseySolo in the top results and then just three clicks from there can find you idiots and your endless pathetic fight. It sort if sums up Morrissey's fans and the detrimental effect he's had on society.
I'm talking to Viva, Skylarker, Crystal Geezer, NHNS and Reality Bites. You guys are just embarrassing yourselves on the internet in front of the world. You realize that right? You all come off looking just as bad as each other, a bunch of petty losers with way too much time on their hands. I mean seriously, what does any of this shit have to do with Morrissey you self-obsessed morons?

plop.

I didn't realize til just now that that guy was the same clown who made about 20 threads in our honor the other night.

And got banned.

And then returns.

And then gets banned again.

What a silly goose.

The threads he did put up were a nuisance, but I did not read anything that was a TOS thing. I wonder why he was banned because being inflamatory isn't really something that's bad here. Ill Say though when you guys go back and forth and someone posts the source thread, it's just so crazy the things that were said. In one way a poster like allnight is correct but in another allnight doesn't get what this forum is about, it's apparent history and acceptance of this. I think that is what causes the anger. Someone reading these exchanges don't realize, this is the forum the designer wants it to be, with all you like and all you might not. It really shows allnights and others inability to accept or control what they want to control. In the end that may make allnight and others worse than what they complain about. The gif, the f$&& off C)$& is par for the course and should be expected.

Wait for it......

The threads he did put up were a nuisance, but I did not read anything that was a TOS thing. I wonder why he was banned because being inflamatory isn't really something that's bad here. Ill Say though when you guys go back and forth and someone posts the source thread, it's just so crazy the things that were said. In one way a poster like allnight is correct but in another allnight doesn't get what this forum is about, it's apparent history and acceptance of this. I think that is what causes the anger. Someone reading these exchanges don't realize, this is the forum the designer wants it to be, with all you like and all you might not. It really shows allnights and others inability to accept or control what they want to control. In the end that may make allnight and others worse than what they complain about. The gif, the f$&& off C)$& is par for the course and should be expected.

I'm sure they were banned because they were a previously banned user posing as a new user who was banned again yet created another name that was banned.

A banned user within a banned user within a banned user.
Banception.

I'm sure they were banned because they were a previously banned user posing as a new user who was banned again yet created another name that was banned.

A banned user within a banned user within a banned user.
Banception.

Well that's bantastic. Ok, if you were banned before, I get that.

Back
Top Bottom