Off-topic fight thread

Re: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace - TTY

Each and every time you open your prison bitch gob I'll ram it in balls deep, you're doomed to alway having to bend and fluff 'Handy', show me how you Manc/Scouse lads can give BrummieBoy a hand-shandy! 180! Fookin numpty troll slag. Game over. LOL!

best
BB

Nothing's over until I decide it is Handy

Register or f*** off.

best
BB

Talking of f***ing off, I thought you gave us another of your pathetic farewell speeches some time back...? No one believed it any more than they believed any of your previous melodramatic farewells. You obviously need to remain because of the important mission you've undertaken: to present a "challenge" to Morrissey. Just a shame you're not doing it on a meaningful national or international platform. Almost as if you weren't really serious...

Talking of f***ing off, I thought you gave us another of your pathetic farewell speeches some time back...? No one believed it any more than they believed any of your previous melodramatic farewells. You obviously need to remain because of the important mission you've undertaken: to present a "challenge" to Morrissey. Just a shame you're not doing it on a meaningful national or international platform. Almost as if you weren't really serious...

This is the last comment I'll ever make, no, WAIT! I've changed my mind. Thank you. Goodnight. Etc

Morrissey is my bitch now, and forever. There's no challenge involved. I own the punk-ass twat. Don't worry, it's percolating from this site like a slow release venom. His legacy is toast unless he fesses up to being a Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud for the last 33 years and completes Vegan Boot Camp. He's a wanker. So are you. So is the entire world media, so why would I bother with those assholes? End of.

best
BB

This is the last comment I'll ever make, no, WAIT! I've changed my mind. Thank you. Goodnight. Etc

Morrissey is my bitch now, and forever. There's no challenge involved. I own the punk-ass twat. Don't worry, it's percolating from this site like a slow release venom. His legacy is toast unless he fesses up to being a Cheesetarian Crank-Fraud for the last 33 years and completes Vegan Boot Camp. He's a wanker. So are you. So is the entire world media, so why would I bother with those assholes? End of.

best
BB

24 hours on and it's good to see your cheery constitution rolls along unabated.

Nothing's over until I decide it is Handy

Rim me, bitch.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

24 hours on and it's good to see your cheery constitution rolls along unabated.

"don't talk to me about people who are nice". ....*rollsyes*

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Oh dear, still out of control Handy?

LOL! Enjoying raping your arse, that's for sure.

best
BB

There's a woman in this class I'm taking who is soooooo starved for attention she just derailed the lecture for 15 minutes talking about bank password hacks that are prevalent and how nobody is safe from "the hackers!!!" and the different banks she's found that have more secure systems and blah... The teacher finally got her to shut the f*** up. It had a real 41-posts-moved-to-another-thread feel about it. :D

Like some podgy dog that derails a website for 15 years talking about signs, her shit life, and her rancid vagina... Would love someone to finally get her to shut the f*** up and just go away for good.

There's a woman in this class I'm taking who is soooooo starved for attention she just derailed the lecture for 15 minutes talking about bank password hacks that are prevalent and how nobody is safe from "the hackers!!!" and the different banks she's found that have more secure systems and blah... The teacher finally got her to shut the f*** up. It had a real 41-posts-moved-to-another-thread feel about it. :D

Like some podgy dog that derails a website for 15 years talking about signs, her shit life, and her rancid vagina... Would love someone to finally get her to shut the f*** up and just go away for good.

Yep. Big as a house too. But the house always wins...you haven't learned that by now?

(hint: I'm holding a royal flesh so unless you're holding five aces I suggest you start shutting the f*** up ;))

Intentional typo?

Yep. Big as a house too. But the house always wins...you haven't learned that by now?

(hint: I'm holding a royal flesh so unless you're holding five aces I suggest you start shutting the f*** up ;))

Ever since the Leeds show...

Benny’s been a dog on Morrissey’s chain.

:love::lbf::thumb:

I'm surprised they went for the 'no one was there, it's over' angle, when the 'oh my God, it's like The Nuremberg Rally, but with tiny lesbians in animal rights t-shirts' angle would have been less embarrassing for them.

Queue of the Cancelled update - Trevor Phillips. A Black British UK anti-racism campaigner & entirely coincidentally former head of The Equalities & Human Rights Commission that's investigating Labour for racism.

I'm sure ex-Morrissey fans will be round his house yelling 'f*** Trevor, f*** racism' before the sun rises.

20200309_031014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Queue of the Cancelled update - Trevor Phillips. A Black British UK anti-racism campaigner & entirely coincidentally former head of The Equalities & Human Rights Commission that's investigating Labour for racism.

I'm sure ex-Morrissey fans will be round his house yelling 'f*** Trevor, f*** racism' before the sun rises.

View attachment 54970
Remember I said they were coming for everyone!

You can bend over backwards to be as liberal as is humanly possible - but unless you sell them your soul and march in brainless lockstep with every facet of the globalist agenda, they'll come for you.

I still want to know if Moz was really wearing an Irish National Liberation Army badge.

I mean, those guys were a militantly far-left outfit that even the IRA thought were too wild. Their claim to fame was blowing up the Tory MP and Thatcher's favourite Airey Neave in his car as he drove out of the House of Commons car park. But over in Ireland they were real Wild West gunslingers who ended up all shooting each other.

If the 'INLA' on Moz's lapel referred to this rebel group then that's pretty radical.

Born and raised Catholic from Ireland. So, yeah, I’m anti-Catholic. You might like paedophilia, but I don’t.
Why has Ireland gone so f***ing woke? Have the globalists poisoned the water supply over there? If it carries on Ireland will soon be as insane and unrecognizable as Sweden - i.e a nation punished and psychologically crushed.

The only real proud Irish people left seem to be Gemma O'Doherty and John Waters. Classic Irish rebels who you could imprison, torture or put in front of a firing squad and they would be patriotic to the end. Proud of their land, ancestry and history!

My kids wanted to go.
I have a good friend who can get tickets dead easy.
Put 2 and 2 together :thumb:
We had a fantastic time in Leeds.
Great restaurant.
I’d never been to the venue before.
Hotel cost me £120 (breakfast/pool/sauna/steam room. Sacked the gym :thumb:)
My eldest came UP from university.
Why would I not go?

We had a great time despite the performance and attendance being bobbins

Many thanks for a balanced response and happy to respond.
Best wishes to you for being open minded

??:knife:

Next time you and Uncle Skinny should visit Jim Jim Falls instead. Lovely spot.

I still want to know if Moz was really wearing an Irish National Liberation Army badge.

I mean, those guys were a militantly far-left outfit that even the IRA thought were too wild. Their claim to fame was blowing up the Tory MP and Thatcher's favourite Airey Neave in his car as he drove out of the House of Commons car park. But over in Ireland they were real Wild West gunslingers who ended up all shooting each other.

If the 'INLA' on Moz's lapel referred to this rebel group then that's pretty radical.

No. The Anon was joking.

Back
Top Bottom