Off-topic fight thread

Re: Your projects...

You should not mock anyone as a general rule. Do you mock? Do you troll? Do you engage in faux debates to get a rise out of others?

Or do you engage in genuine debate?

I aim to engage in genuine, intelligent and meaningful debate. Do I insult trolls occasionally? Yes. And innocent bystanders? Perhaps. But I am not out to hurt or mock people for fun.

I aim to engage in genuine, intelligent and meaningful debate. Do I insult trolls occasionally? Yes. And innocent bystanders? Perhaps. But I am not out to hurt or mock people for fun.

Mmmmhmmm.

Earth to Crystal. I have been lurking for 2 months and in that time I have never seen Jehne (RBites) attack you, insult you, troll you. I have seen Jehne be kind, agree with you, and extend olive branches. You, Crystal, sound like a broken record; we get that you don't like Jehne and we get why. So please, STFU. Thanks.

Earth to Crystal. I have been lurking for 2 months and in that time I have never seen Jehne (RBites) attack you, insult you, troll you. I have seen Jehne be kind, agree with you, and extend olive branches. You, Crystal, sound like a broken record; we get that you don't like Jehne and we get why. So please, STFU. Thanks.

Oh f*** off. Check your hard drive, I'm sure the evidence is organized nicely somewhere.

Oh f*** off. Check your hard drive, I'm sure the evidence is organized nicely somewhere.

STFU. I Iove you. But you are insane. There is no cconspiracy. Jehne will never be a mother hen. Accordingly, she poses no threat to you.

And you...the loyal cheerleader who gets wasted and posts insults to strangers online when his babymama has a meltdown and won't give him a blowjob. So cute.

Nah, I'm good on the drinking/domestic front these days. Believe it or not, I just don't like a lot of the people who post here. They're obnoxious.

But you go right on ahead believing whatever convenient theories about me you like. After all, you can't cyberstalk wannabe celebrities 24/7.

STFU. I Iove you. But you are insane. There is no cconspiracy. Jehne will never be a mother hen. Accordingly, she poses no threat to you.

She represents fake dormer windows on a roof with curtains and a light, but where there is no room. There is no person quietly reading at a desk in there, only 2x4s and tar paper. It's just an architectural flair that is fake. Unless it's tofurkey or gardein, I resist fake.

You resist what you feel is fake (realitybites) but you won't shut up about her. NHNS resists what she feels is hoity-toity (chickpea) but she won't shut up either. You criticize NHNS. Help me understand how you are any better or different?

She represents fake dormer windows on a roof with curtains and a light, but where there is no room. There is no person quietly reading at a desk in there, only 2x4s and tar paper. It's just an architectural flair that is fake. Unless it's tofurkey or gardein, I resist fake.

For the new people: viva, nhns and skylarker LIKE to gang up on people and mock them for being "pretentious" or doing something that appears "homo" or "sissy." They are trying to assert their machismo and to dumb the place down to a level they can control. Then they give each other high fives privately. Ignore it.

3788157-8201166151-super.jpg

You resist what you feel is fake (realitybites) but you won't shut up about her. NHNS resists what she feels is hoity-toity (chickpea) but she won't shut up either. You criticize NHNS. Help me understand how you are any better or different?

I never said I was any better. I'm equally f***ed up, just in more pleasant ways.

You're both useless. In real life and online. Total f***ing losers.

"Viva and NHNS and Skylarker are big dumb bullies, wah wah wah...I see signs, I'm an atheist, Hitch said this Hitch said that, Barney licks my clit, blah blah blah"

Cry me a river, bitches.
Harsh!

I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but I just handed him the DVD while he was sulking and complaining that he was “bored” and snapped the pic.

Yeah but meanwhile you call my decision to debate publicly Morrissey's possible impending suicide tasteless...or that is to say you sheepishly agreed with marred once he said it.

But I don't know; I don't like the idea of projecting your tastes onto your kid, using his Morrissey DVD pic as your avatar and the whole one big happy Morrissey family thing; I smell a rat. Maybe it's me but something seems off.

Besides, real men posts pics of their kids getting percussive lung therapy...

Re: Diet Of Gods

I don't think Moz is an alcoholic. There is bitter and then there is bitter. I think Moz just has a bad case of pessimism rather than alcoholism. Alcoholics are mean. And usually even worse when sober. Ever hear the term dry drunk?

My faves (very pedestrian):

Pizza Hut Supreme Pan Pizza

Lays Cheddar & Sour Cream Chips

Any top shelf Vodka

Diet of GODS???

:eek:

What would Hitch say if he knew you posted in this thread?

He would be more upset that I called alcoholics mean. He too had a problem with alcohol. But unlike you, he was a happy drunk. Pleasant. Not angry and bitter.

My contempt for you has nothing to do with my alcohol intake. Is that so hard for an intellectual like yourself to grasp?

Also, can you please offer proof or even substantial indicators that I am an alcoholic? Because to me it sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

I don't think Moz is an alcoholic. There is bitter and then there is bitter. I think Moz just has a bad case of pessimism rather than alcoholism. Alcoholics are mean. And usually even worse when sober. Ever hear the term dry drunk?

FBE.

He would be more upset that I called alcoholics mean. He too had a problem with alcohol. But unlike you, he was a happy drunk. Pleasant. Not angry and bitter.

Hitchens = happy drunk...
Skylarker = angry and bitter drunk?

Didn't you just get through saying alcoholics are mean?
Which is it?

Where were those so-called "critical thinking skills" of yours when you came up with that sweeping generalization?

Back
Top Bottom