Off-topic fight thread

Re: Your projects...

Yeah, making your kid pose with a Morrissey DVD while the two of you post on Morrissey Solo is pretty f***ed up.

One of my kids likes Morrissey, the other hates him. I respect both opinions. That kid looks about four or five and to make him pose with a f***ing Morrisey DVD for your avatar pic is pathetic. So contrived.

I’m not sure if you’re joking or not, but I just handed him the DVD while he was sulking and complaining that he was “bored” and snapped the pic.

Will you have this same attitude when your son goes through gender reassignment?

I know I shouldn’t even take the bait or dignify this with a response, but seriously? I’ve never (to my knowledge) given you any reason to make insane statements like that. The kid is four years old.

You might want to have a chat with your wife about how your small child is a disappointment to her for not being a Morrissey fan. At least you guys can accept his brony-ism... but still. You know, that's pretty messed up.

sassyjohn.gif

You know that was a joke, right? We do not care AT ALL that he hates Morrissey. It’s actually quite funny since, you know, he’s four years old.

For the new people: viva, nhns and skylarker LIKE to gang up on people and mock them for being "pretentious" or doing something that appears "homo" or "sissy." They are trying to assert their machismo and to dumb the place down to a level they can control. Then they give each other high fives privately. Ignore it.

For the new people: viva, nhns and skylarker LIKE to gang up on people and mock them for being "pretentious" or doing something that appears "homo" or "sissy." They are trying to assert their machismo and to dumb the place down to a level they can control. Then they give each other high fives privately. Ignore it.

One of your best posts ever. :clap:

One of your best posts ever. :clap:

You do the same exact thing under the guise of faux intellectual inquiry. And if you weren't so transparently a control freak and have run everyone off, you'd be part of a gang mocking people too, so hold your applause.

You do the same exact thing under the guise of faux intellectual inquiry. And if you weren't so transparently a control freak and have run everyone off, you'd be part of a gang mocking people too, so hold your applause.

I only mock idiots, crude women, religious fanatics, hyper sensitive folks, far liberal lefties, over-feeders, and weak men... never gays or intelligent people. I am not one to join gangs. I am a loner.

I only mock idiots, crude women, religious fanatics, hyper sensitive folks, far liberal lefties, over-feeders, and weak men... never gays or intelligent people. I am not one to join gangs. I am a loner.

Lol, bullshit. You once sang the praises of the very people who turned on you then tried desperately to glom onto the other alpha males of the board who you deemed subversive and edgy who were just turds mocking Moz for shits and giggles. Also don't forget that you mock fat and ugly people since you're a vain piece of shit. You're worse than viv&co because your disguise of opinionated single divorcée is more socially accepted. At least they present themselves as the trolls they are.

Lol, bullshit. You once sang the praises of the very people who turned on you then tried desperately to glom onto the other alpha males of the board who you deemed subversive and edgy who were just turds mocking Moz for shits and giggles. Also don't forget that you mock fat and ugly people since you're a vain piece of shit. You're worse than viv&co because your disguise of opinionated single divorcée is more socially accepted. At least they present themselves as the trolls they are.

I'm not vain at all.

"You're worse than viv&co because your disguise of opinionated single divorcée is more socially accepted. At least they present themselves as the trolls they are."

This is a convoluted mess and makes no sense.

Re: Your projects... As contrived as they wanna be

Sorry chickpea, I hope your teapot did not get to excited over the proposal. The lynskey is a one teapot kind of guy and committed already. Ah love, its wonderful seeing them together.

Hah! Half of the posts in this thread are from people on my block list, so I had no idea what you were talking about! It's all good, my coffee maker is a loner. He knows he's only good for one thing, anyway.

Hah! Half of the posts in this thread are from people on my block list, so I had no idea what you were talking about! It's all good, my coffee maker is a loner. He knows he's only good for one thing, anyway.

Yes, just roll with it and keep doing what you are doing.

Mocha douches?
826471.gif

You're both useless. In real life and online. Total f***ing losers.

"Viva and NHNS and Skylarker are big dumb bullies, wah wah wah...I see signs, I'm an atheist, Hitch said this Hitch said that, Barney licks my clit, blah blah blah"

Cry me a river, bitches.

You're both useless. In real life and online. Total f***ing losers.

"Viva and NHNS and Skylarker are big dumb bullies, wah wah wah...I see signs, I'm an atheist, Hitch said this Hitch said that, Barney licks my clit, blah blah blah"

Cry me a river, bitches.

And you...the loyal cheerleader who gets wasted and posts insults to strangers online when his babymama has a meltdown and won't give him a blowjob. So cute.

NHNS is attacking chickpea to impress viva, to show him she's worthy of his passive aggressive attention. She's caught in a loop born from the need to keep the homelife calm at the expense of sacrificing her online persona which is normally cool and laid-back.

Last edited:

Who did RB run off?

And you...the loyal cheerleader who gets wasted and posts insults to strangers online when his babymama has a meltdown and won't give him a blowjob. So cute.

NHNS is attacking chickpea to impress viva, to show him she's worthy of his passive aggressive attention. She's caught in a loop born from the need to keep the homelife calm at the expense of sacrificing her online persona which is normally cool and laid-back.

Believe it or not, I am not "attacking chickpea" because I feel the need to impress the man that I live with. I just don't like her because she is an annoying twat with a superiority complex. She thinks she can just breeze in here and impress everyone with her wellspring of emotional insight and "good taste". She is looking for people to fawn over her sad middle aged life and validate her existence. She can suck a dick.

You should not mock anyone as a general rule. Do you mock? Do you troll? Do you engage in faux debates to get a rise out of others?

Or do you engage in genuine debate?

Believe it or not, I am not "attacking chickpea" because I feel the need to impress the man that I live with. I just don't like her because she is an annoying twat with a superiority complex. She thinks she can just breeze in here and impress everyone with her wellspring of emotional insight and "good taste". She is looking for people to fawn over her sad middle aged life and validate her existence. She can suck a dick.

Lol. Wow.

Translation: I am jealous, I have envy, for what I imagine Chickpea to be, how she presents and conducts herself, and the effect she has on men & women alike.

Back
Top Bottom