Off-topic fight thread

Worm

Taste the diffidence
Oh, of course! I can see it now, it's all so clear once you look at it from that angle. Theo : I'm so sorry to have seen you as a fundamentalist bigoted Fox-fueled hillbilly, and will henceforth think of you as a Village resident would-be gonzo writer, Pynchon-reading tofu enthusiast who does part time work for lesbian liberation.:)

And has a secretary named Sharon. Yes, you've got it. :)

Re: Morrissey attacks 'blustering jingoism' of Olympic Games - Guardian 6 August

subscribe.jpg

lol!:lbf:

popcorn.jpg

Sample comment from 'The Grauniad' 'He's the real life version of an internet troll':eek:

Emergency! Emergency! Would all fully-paid up 'cult-fan-atics' please descend on these unbelievers and smite them with great vengeance!!!!!:mad: This isn't 'free speech', it's blasphemy! :tears: Not like our 'balanced ' discussion of Kris Teen!!!:mad:Everyone light their $185 candles and keep them burning today! put them in your front window.....:tears:

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg

rrrrreeeeegggggaaaarrrrrrdddddssssss!!!!!!!!:guitar:

"Despite being nominated five times, Gandhi never won the Nobel Peace Prize. Although posthumous awards aren’t given, the Nobel Committee came as close as possible in 1948, the year he died, when they didn't give out an award because “there was no suitable living candidate.”"

And yet Barack Obama has a Peace Prize! Maybe if the technology had existed to allow Ghandi to launch drone missiles into the middle of Afghani wedding receptions from the comfort of his living room, he would have won it. All academic now, eh?

Jebus! You gonna crash'n'burn too, like 'Skylarker'? :eek:Prayin for ya dude, gonna add u to the 'prayer circle' in The Pigsty right now, light a Moz $185 candle for you. hope u come through this......somethin about this place ain't right...needs some 'splainin.....:crazy:

Sharon, put this guy onto 'monitor'. Kinda concernin.........

regards

#monitor

Re: Morrissey attacks 'blustering jingoism' of Olympic Games - Guardian 6 August

Jebus! You gonna crash'n'burn too, like 'Skylarker'? :eek:Prayin for ya dude, gonna add u to the 'prayer circle' in The Pigsty right now, light a Moz $185 candle for you. hope u come through this......somethin about this place ain't right...needs some 'splainin.....:crazy:

regards

#monitor

Must you peddle your inane twaddle in every single thread?

You say you are the troll slayer. More like the sleep inducer.

Must you peddle your inane twaddle in every single thread?

You say you are the troll slayer. More like the sleep inducer.

Well stop encouraging him

Well stop encouraging him

just ignore him.jpg

Yeah, take that advice and stop this attention seeking behaviour!

attention whore.jpg

I wonder were Morrissey is tonight?
Trying to think of a country he could escape 'the Olympic horror'.....still thinking......

regards

regards

#monitor

Crash and burn? I haven't crashed or burned. I'm alive and well and just getting started.

was going to go get some sleep but now I think I'll stick around.

Crash and burn? I haven't crashed or burned. I'm alive and well and just getting started.

Don't crash this thread as well!
I have 2 print all your nutzinezz off, tippex out your name & hand it to Da Boss. He's gonna look at this and say, "context Sharon!, give me context! what is this to do with Morrissey?"

er, what am i supposed to say?:confused:

SharonMcCormick -
Suckretary to 'BrummieBoy'

New, improved remedy:

troll spray.jpg

Re: Article: Morrissey statement Aug 3, new drummer Anthony Burulcich - true-to-you.n

Step to the plate and tell us all about it, kiddo.
No? Oh.
Well then boo hoo, baby. Boo hoo.

[sigh]

'there's a club if you'd like to go, you might meet somebody who really loves you.....'

Look, why don't all you Moz-Solo celebrity 'mental patients' hang out in 'The Pigsty'. What do you think it's for?

How might we describe this further example of your 'challenging behaviour and difficult to meet needs'? It's so hard to define.....[thinking]:rolleyes:

attention whore.jpg

It ain't celebrity death-wrestle WWF, ain't even WTF!, just, like.....totally miaow!!!!!!

View attachment 13921

regards

Attachments

• off topic.jpg
    off topic.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 12
  • fe609447-4f9c-4e49-bdbf-e6888f5422b2.jpg
    fe609447-4f9c-4e49-bdbf-e6888f5422b2.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
.f*** utter you, twitter isn't This

#yoda
#windowtheindoggythatismuchhow
#troll.FAIL!

lol!:p

View attachment 13922View attachment 13923View attachment 13924View attachment 13925View attachment 13926

It's so kewl when you're flustered and devoid of even an idea of a response and then resort to typing "Lol. *insert trolling meme*"...

Notice how I spelled "cool" with a K-E-W-L? Yeah, that's because I was being sarcastic.

Hey, you got pics of you at Fort Hood, buff and in your prime? :horny: grunt/pougue? Lol!;) Now dont holla back at me with no uppity shit, boy or I'll be on your ass before you can say 'Sweet Jeebus!'An you rilly don't want end of in the same cell as me'n' !VivaHate!....where is that dude anyway? If he wants to live, he's on a Greyhound now gettin the fc-uk out of Dodge...[straightface]

regards

BubbaBoy

View attachment 13929

Oh, so now you're telling me you're going to try to infect me with AIDS as well?

it's so kewl when you're flustered and devoid of even an idea of a response and then resort to typing "lol. *insert trolling meme*"...

Notice how i spelled "cool" with a k-e-w-l? Yeah, that's because i was being sarcastic.

Oh, so now you're telling me you're going to try to infect me with aids as well?

#viva enters# LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!

It's so kewl when you're flustered and devoid of even an idea of a response and then resort to typing "Lol. *insert trolling meme*"...

Notice how I spelled "cool" with a K-E-W-L? Yeah, that's because I was being sarcastic.

Oh, so now you're telling me you're going to try to infect me with AIDS as well?

Oh, I didn't realise you were being sarcastic!:rolleyes: and your use of K-E-W-L is so MAJOR-ly razor sharp, I'm like..:o:blushing: so crushed!!!!

chill dude, this is online. 'online' and 'I.R.L' are DIFFERENT!......or are you suggesting i might be a real, genuine psychopath who's gonna jump on a plane and take it all to the 'next level'? ;) cuz i mash up 'online' & 'i.r.l' and pretend to be me pretending to be someone else pretending to be me pretending to be crazeeeeeeeeee! :straightface:

psycho brummie boy.jpg

I can see where you're coming from, what with the Batman Slaughter. Still, you must be old enough to pack a gun now. That's if you've learned how to shoot one [rollseyes] It must be kinda gross not being able to step out when there so many zombie-flesh eating bath-salt casualties ripping flesh,,. No wonder you spend so much time in this peaceful haven of sanity and tranquility.

just keep your distance in the corridors, don't corpse me and i won't drag you into my cell. again. ........unless, of course, i'm confusin you with another !Viva.....you could always change your screenhandle and drop that dumbass 'scary' avatar to present a more....appropriate image to my psychotic gaze...here's one for your new screenhandle:

'Leave !ViVa Alone!'

images.jpg:

we iz so off-topik here we cuds derail tha fred. u wanna get butt-naked an oil up for some man-on-man wrestling, meet me in 'The Pigsty' boy. otherwise, STFU and don't holla back or i haz 2 ansa cuz i is OCD so bad can't do lotz of stuffs. why i gots 'secretary'. OCD is not cool, or k-e-w-l. I haz 2 wash my handz each time i touchez this kbrd or i gets itchies. datz y i dktate 2 Shazza.

you put me 'on Ignore' now, and i'll leave u be?......good boy....otherwise you gonna be sad, real sad....

just ignore me.jpg

regards

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

I'm so confused. I thought this was Morrissey-solo.com.

Brummie, you have so much to say you should get your own site. And you can ban people you don't like, and it will be awesome.

I'm so confused. I thought this was Morrissey-solo.com.

Brummie, you have so much to say you should get your own site. And you can ban people you don't like, and it will be awesome.

And then he can address the people he bans, anyway.

And then he can address the people he bans, anyway.

what is your probs?:crazy:

just ignore me.jpgyour post tastes of fail.jpgtroll spray.jpgstalker.jpgjust ignore him.jpg

get a life. don't try and be me. it won't work.
I'm The Black Hole At The End of Superstardom.
it's a visionary Brits4Real thing.
i..just....don't.....think.....you.....could.....follow....it....:rolleyes:

regards

ps: type by me, he' s watching the dressage event. he just kind of raps and I type as fast as i can. I didn't get the sack, i got a full-time job with The BrummieBoy Project Team. We're off on our summer holidays now. I'm so excited. Thanks to you all for getting me through the internship.....just to be close to him.....is........so........:horny::tears:

Sharon McCormick
Secretary to 'The BrummieBoy Project Team'

Posts in threads that are off-topic or personally argumentative will be moved here. Please use the 'report post' function (the triangle with exclamation point icon at the bottom of each post) if you think a post should be moved here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom