Off-topic fight thread

Re: Harry the Hero is Dennis The Menace - TTY

Yes Surface , that is going a bit to far . BrummieBoy's daughter doesn't need to be dragged into this rat hole conversation !

this surface guy is a pig. bringing someones daughter into this and stalking people all over the internet,
all because he doesnt like what someone says about his gay idol. very sad

Yes Surface , that is going a bit to far . BrummieBoy's daughter doesn't need to be dragged into this rat hole conversation !

Why, have you seen the insults he lets fly left right and centre? Have you seen the disgusting comments aimed at CG? have you seen the threats he made toward me?

Last edited:

Why, have you seen the insults he lets fly left right and centre? Have you seen the disgusting comments aimed at CG? have you seen the threats he made toward me?

You, my friend, are toast. Trust me, motherf***er. You will regret your outburst. Don't expect anything for months or years, then you will be serviced by the #BCFCZuluRainbowWarriorCrew You must really, really want to ship-wreck your life, just as that insolent brat Morrissey did when he dissed BB to his face at Brixton with the impertinent nonsense of 'Art Hounds'. Nonsense as a jibe at BB but possibly Morrissey's most insightful lyric about modern culture. Ever.

Be patient, Surface, and don't fantasise about designer violence, for this is no such threat, we intend to ridicule you into hell. For we are Legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget.Expect us! And we have friends in High Places. Consider yourself under surveillance from this moment on.

And, guess what motherf***er? My daughter has read your comment and it's her wrath you need to worry about. She's Shire-Irish like Sharon and when the two of them get mediaeval on your Scouse-Manc arse. Think Uma Thurman in 'Kill Bill' but using prose as swords. We don't need to use 'threats' of physical violence or enact it. You will come to understand that the Pen-Is Mightier Than The Sword and there are no more expert Samurai than Sharon & Malvinha Druidica.

"BrummieBoy" is very, very annoyed by you, but you're like a blocked toilet, nothing more. You previously were forgiven by the 'community' here for linking to a Fascist KKKatholiKKK Irish blog which inanely discussed BB & Reality Bites, being scaredy-cats like you, too timid to actually turn up here and get in the ring. You threatened to 'out'
BB but you were just lured into a trap.

The person that CG thinks is BB doesn't even exist. Fact. And the email and PM campaign to censor and silence BB on this site by 'ignoring' his comments has been a total failure because: Morrissey read absolutely every single word that BB writes on this site and everywhere else. And M knows all of BB's pseudonyms, all his links to the Brum/Manc/Scouse/Dublin/Arsenal/LA Sabbath underworlds. If Morrissey backs off from challenging BB, didn't you think it might be prudent of you to keep running as fast as you f***ing could? You can run and run now, mt8, but you can't hide.

BB is tracked by MI5/6, GCHQ, NSA and The Vatican's Jesuit Army. They track anyone who interacts with him online, here, there, everywhere, to see if there's a code beneath the rants/jests/banter/insults. And some of those tracking BB are double-agents, Rainbow Warriors beneath their serge uniforms. They report back to BB. BB can find absolutely everyone on this site and has hard drives of data from the bad old days just in case a real troll war erupts. But he has better things to do and has only ever outed Paedophiles and Vivisectionists. He has the highest ethical standards. He isn't just a Psycho, he is a WarLord for the animals. And you, Surface, unlike Morrissey, do not get the option of BootCamp to restart. You have sentenced yourself to, metaphorical, oblivion. Remember, nobody will lay a finger on you or anyone close to you. But one day in the future when you think all is well, you will open the door to the Hell you have invited into your life. Your choice, saddo. Now f*** off and die and take that useless reservoir of Cow Slaughter Cheese Dump that is Crystal Geezer with you. You can carry on your 'Handy' wank in the Off-Topic Fight Thread or go postal and 'expose' BB here. And get banned. Fookin' LOLz! Your ass is mine, Surface. As is CG's but...barf! But BB is full on with Morrissey's metaphysical Boot-Camp on the Brecons, he ain't got time to reform pussy f***** prison bitches like you two.

best
BB

Last edited by a moderator:

Stop figthing, the point of all of this is Morrissey not you fighting. My god you people must be bored.

Oh, give it a rest you Swedish toss-pot! Who gives a f*** about Morrissey? It's about the animals. Full stop. Prince Harry is a prat. The crocodiles will outlive the Human DisgRace.

best
BB

Thanks for the compliment

Notice you didn't comments when he made threats to my life, shows what a lemming you are

No such threats were made, you're desperately trying to re-engineer your catastrophe but it's too late. You will be dealt with by public ridicule. Not here but in your real life. And you will wait a long time for the judgement to be served. There will be no violence and there is no 'threat'. You have loitered here like a closet troll importuning for sex in a public toilet, thinking you could bring BB to heel with your absurd claim that you know who/what he/she/they are in real life. You are a total fool and you will rue the day you dissed BB's daughter, that day will be when she turns up in your life and calmly challenges you to justify your fantasies of sexual assault against a young woman you have never even met. Trust me, she's a tough young girl. She's off to Taylor Swift soon and Tay has been like another mother to her. Big fookin mistake, Surface but guess what? Like Tay she'll, for now, just Shake It Off! But remember what Katy Perry said about Taylor: "“Watch out for the Regina George in sheep's clothing.” Like BB, his daughter, Malvinha Druidica is a blend of human, canine & lupine consciousness having both blended on the astral plane with the 'family pet', a wee little Westie who history will record as having saved this planet from destruction. A little dog who learned how to communicate Canine Pain about The Animals to BrummieBoy. It's the greatest story ever told and you, asshole, don't get to clutter it up with your bullshit.

Guess why you're in such trouble yet, Surface? You dissed Irish Manhood. And BB knows GAA guys who'd tear you limb from limb on his command, but he won't do that, nor will his daughter. They'll just LOL! and *rolleyes*. BB will be tearing up Twitter for #MarRef for the next 48 hours to get the Yes vote out, then he'll be in Dublin for Eurovision 2015 & Emin at The Sugar Club. Your loser hater troll campaign is the most epicFAIL! since Skylarker's #SeanTheBrummie Celtic own-goal. One day, Skylarker, NHNS & Viva! Hate! will know all about CG's hate campaigns and then the fun will start. If I were you, I'd get out of her toy tank and start running for the hills. It *might* get LOUD!

Sex-shaming a 17 year old girl you've never met? My but you're a tough guy, like all the other losers on Snapchat and Tinder trying to date the most beautiful girl in the world by making smutty remarks about her prom dress pics. But Malvinha is beyond such foolishness....as the song goes:

"I go on too many dates [chuckle]
But I can't make them stay
At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm
That's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising
Can't stop, won't stop moving
It's like I got this music
In my mind
Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off
Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break
And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake
Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off"

best, so fetch!
BB

this surface guy is a pig. bringing someones daughter into this and stalking people all over the internet,
all because he doesnt like what someone says about his gay idol. very sad

Appreciate your support but please, don't diss pigs! They're way above Surface on the evolutionary plane. Hey! Morrissey! Ya need to re-write lyrics to 'Life Is A Pigsty'. Guess what, BrummieBoy has already done so....

"tonight, Matthew, I will mostly be being Morrissey"

best
BB

Brummie just do one you sad waste of a skin. No one cares about you or your shit you spout out, hence the responses to your posts ie Zero apart from mine. You need to start thinking about how your daughter is going to go on at uni when all those Irish guys are playing with her pussy!

Not a nice thought is it? But if you can be as spiteful as you in your posts expect the same I return, however if she is ugly as you she will be grateful of the odd finger or five lol

Adios tit end

And you need to think about all of BB's #RainbowLaces #GayGooner and MCFC/LFC/Celtic mt8s of Irish extraction who will be *requesting* you to justify your outrageous slur on Irish Manhood. She's way above Trinity, she's invited to Oxbridge but refuses, like her DJ Bro in Brissl, they don't do elitist crap. Like Dad, they pretend to be Ordinary Boys and Girls and keep the brainpower hidden. But you, my friend, are in the most serious existential trap that you set for yourself. If you're Irish or Diaspora, you're in for a metaphorical spit-roasting. If you're a Brit...well, it doesn't bear thinking about. I'd start running now, tough guy. LOL!

best
BB in Ballyfermot

- - - Updated - - -

BB's daughter can, and will, fight her own battles. And Sharon is off her meds about this, so Surface is totally f***ed. Run, Surface! Scarper whilst you can. LOL!

best
BB

You're a sad, sick f***er!

Many thanks for braving the risk of triggering your past PTSD from being harassed by losers on this site. He linked to a fascist Irish blog to try and silence both of us, now he's slut-shaming a 17 year old girl he's never met and impugning the honour of Irish Masculinity. He is in so much f***ing trouble from the DublinBrummieBoy possee, but we're all busy on #MarRef so it's just like dealing with a blocked toilet. He's full of shit, so flush the loser f***er away.

Again, thanks for risking the triggering of past hurts to comment on this. For the record, I was NEVER part of that or any other loser stalker troll campaign, though I know a certain fool who's tried to suggest/implicate me in your trail/vale of tears from being dissed here. They only have power if you gift it to them, they have no power over me, or BB or, especially, his wonderful daughter.

Any other useless f***ers out there fancy stepping into the ring? Here? On Facebook? Twitter? Various Irish Economic and Anti-Civ Peak Oil blogs? On the astral plane of the Vegan Blogosphere where Morrissey comments almost non-stop? Bring it on....LOL! "My name is...my name is..."

best
BB aka 'Slim Shady': the best rapper ever! Srsly, folks, just wait and see when #VegAnarchyInTheUK drops 9/11/2016

You, my friend, are toast. Trust me, motherf***er. You will regret your outburst. Don't expect anything for months or years, then you will be serviced by the #BCFCZuluRainbowWarriorCrew You must really, really want to ship-wreck your life, just as that insolent brat Morrissey did when he dissed BB to his face at Brixton with the impertinent nonsense of 'Art Hounds'. Nonsense as a jibe at BB but possibly Morrissey's most insightful lyric about modern culture. Ever.

Be patient, Surface, and don't fantasise about designer violence, for this is no such threat, we intend to ridicule you into hell. For we are Legion, we do not forgive, we do not forget.Expect us! And we have friends in High Places. Consider yourself under surveillance from this moment on.

And, guess what motherf***er? My daughter has read your comment and it's her wrath you need to worry about. She's Shire-Irish like Sharon and when the two of them get mediaeval on your Scouse-Manc arse. Think Uma Thurman in 'Kill Bill' but using prose as swords. We don't need to use 'threats' of physical violence or enact it. You will come to understand that the Pen-Is Mightier Than The Sword and there are no more expert Samurai than Sharon & Malvinha Druidica.

"BrummieBoy" is very, very annoyed by you, but you're like a blocked toilet, nothing more. You previously were forgiven by the 'community' here for linking to a Fascist KKKatholiKKK Irish blog which inanely discussed BB & Reality Bites, being scaredy-cats like you, too timid to actually turn up here and get in the ring. You threatened to 'out'
BB but you were just lured into a trap.

The person that CG thinks is BB doesn't even exist. Fact. And the email and PM campaign to censor and silence BB on this site by 'ignoring' his comments has been a total failure because: Morrissey read absolutely every single word that BB writes on this site and everywhere else. And M knows all of BB's pseudonyms, all his links to the Brum/Manc/Scouse/Dublin/Arsenal/LA Sabbath underworlds. If Morrissey backs off from challenging BB, didn't you think it might be prudent of you to keep running as fast as you f***ing could? You can run and run now, mt8, but you can't hide.

BB is tracked by MI5/6, GCHQ, NSA and The Vatican's Jesuit Army. They track anyone who interacts with him online, here, there, everywhere, to see if there's a code beneath the rants/jests/banter/insults. And some of those tracking BB are double-agents, Rainbow Warriors beneath their serge uniforms. They report back to BB. BB can find absolutely everyone on this site and has hard drives of data from the bad old days just in case a real troll war erupts. But he has better things to do and has only ever outed Paedophiles and Vivisectionists. He has the highest ethical standards. He isn't just a Psycho, he is a WarLord for the animals. And you, Surface, unlike Morrissey, do not get the option of BootCamp to restart. You have sentenced yourself to, metaphorical, oblivion. Remember, nobody will lay a finger on you or anyone close to you. But one day in the future when you think all is well, you will open the door to the Hell you have invited into your life. Your choice, saddo. Now f*** off and die and take that useless reservoir of Cow Slaughter Cheese Dump that is Crystal Geezer with you. You can carry on your 'Handy' wank in the Off-Topic Fight Thread or go postal and 'expose' BB here. And get banned. Fookin' LOLz! Your ass is mine, Surface. As is CG's but...barf! But BB is full on with Morrissey's metaphysical Boot-Camp on the Brecons, he ain't got time to reform pussy f***** prison bitches like you two.

best
BB

The idea that your daughter reads any of the comments or interaction you have on here is indeed a most worrying development.

well thats the ballgame folks, brummie publically called out surface and he wussied out. all that big talk and threats for naught.

Exactly! ^THIS! Any other have-a-go-merchants fancy their chances in the ring with BrummieBoy? Anyone think they can get past the Round 1 knockout that Surface and IrishBloodIrishArse suffered? *SMFH* & *ROFLMAO* And so on and so forth.

best
BB

The idea that your daughter reads any of the comments or interaction you have on here is indeed a most worrying development.

She's 17, she'll be driving a car in a few weeks. She can join the army, get married ,have a kid. She's an adult. Try again, troll.

Unfortunately, she has to bear a cross of beauty but plays Janis Ian's 'At 17' at her sleepover parties to comfort the friends in her girl-gang who are struggling with body image issues due to f***ers like Morrissey fat-shaming women from his Italian gay designer f*****-logic closet.

BB's been the best dad he could be whilst under Heavy Manners fighting the fascists. His daughter understands why Mom and Dad are parting and Dad and Sharon are back together. It ain't easy being 17. Morrissey's folks split at that age and it seems to have really f***ed him up. So, Surface is hanging from a noose he put around his own neck. Anyone else feeling brave? *rollseyes*

best
BB

"I learned the truth at seventeen
That love was meant for beauty queens
And high school girls with clear-skinned smiles
Who married young and then retired

The valentines I never knew
The Friday night charades of youth
Were spent on one more beautiful
At seventeen I learned the truth

And those of us with ravaged faces
Lacking in the social graces
Desperately remained at home
Inventing lovers on the phone

Who called to say, "Come dance with me"
And murmured vague obscenities
It isn't all it seems at seventeen

A brown-eyed girl in hand-me-downs
Whose name I never could pronounce
Said, "Pity, please, the ones who serve
'Cause they only get what they deserve"

And the rich relationed hometown queen
Marries into what she needs
With a guarantee of company
And haven for the elderly

So remember those who win the game
Lose the love they sought to gain
In debentures of quality and dubious integrity

Their small town eyes will gape at you
In dull surprise when payment due
Exceeds accounts received at seventeen

To those of us who knew the pain
Of valentines that never came
And those whose names were never called
When choosing sides for basketball

It was long ago and far away
The world was younger than today
When dreams were all they gave for free
To ugly duckling girls like me

We all play the game and when we dare
To cheat ourselves at solitaire
Inventing lovers on the phone
Repenting other lives unknown

They call and say, "Come dance with me"
And murmur vague obscenities
At ugly girls like me at seventeen"

Brummie just do one you sad waste of a skin. No one cares about you or your shit you spout out, hence the responses to your posts ie Zero apart from mine. You need to start thinking about how your daughter is going to go on at uni when all those Irish guys are playing with her pussy!

Not a nice thought is it? But if you can be as spiteful as you in your posts expect the same I return, however if she is ugly as you she will be grateful of the odd finger or five lol

Adios tit end

Hey! Motherf***er-cocksucker Surface, you posted this twice. Didn't the first self-inflicted bullet to your brain work? LOL!

best
BB

due to f***ers like Morrissey fat-shaming women from his Italian gay designer f*****-logic closet.

My goodness you're in a charitable mood today aren't you? But I thank you for the word count you devoted to your riposte. I'm flattered.

My goodness you're in a charitable mood today aren't you? But I thank you for the word count you devoted to your riposte. I'm flattered.

My balls-your chin. Eat a dick, ya pussy f***** Morrissey fan-bitch!

best
BB

More hollow threats, yawn. Sorry Handy you do not worry me one bit you fool.

Who's 'Handy', motherf***er? Hey, CG! Ya toxic dump of dead cow secretions, do you know who 'Handy' is? Is it one of the id's your super-sleuth private dickhead detective work uncovered. Shout out to Ms Kristeen Young, the troll is a laughing stock. Her 'behind the screen war machine of toy tanks hasn't turned up on BB's lawn yet. It would be a hoot if she did, alone or with Surface. Who the man? Who da boss cracker-mofo? Moz or BB? Who runs Hell A? Moz? Or Sharon? BB is working on the final Sabbath tour. He is BFF with Shazza, both of them. Wanna bring the wrath of the LA Sabbath hordes down onto the next Moz gig in LA? What a comedy this is.

LOL!

best
BB

Last edited:
Re: Your projects...

What you got, fatty? What's the best you can throw my way? Go for it! Where's your little lapdog bitch, Surface? And the rest of the prats you recruited behind the screen for your epicFAIL! car-crash troll fail. Ain't seen you pop up with your soldiers on FB/Tw yet. That would certainly be.... #amusing You thick idiot. Gifs can't save you now....

best
BB

Who's 'Handy', motherf***er? Hey, CG! Ya toxic dump of dead cow secretions, do you know who 'Handy' is? Is it one of the id's your super-sleuth private dickhead detective work uncovered. Shout out to Ms Kristeen Young, the troll is a laughing stock. Her 'behind the screen war machine of toy tanks hasn't turned up on BB's lawn yet. It would be a hoot if she did, alone or with Surface. Who the man? Who da boss cracker-mofo? Moz or BB? Who runs Hell A? Moz? Or Sharon? BB is working on the final Sabbath tour. He is BFF with Shazza, both of them. Wanna bring the wrath of the LA Sabbath hordes down onto the next Moz gig in LA? What a comedy this is.

LOL!

best
BB

Shut up you fool

Shut up you fool

Each and every time you open your prison bitch gob I'll ram it in balls deep, you're doomed to alway having to bend and fluff 'Handy', show me how you Manc/Scouse lads can give BrummieBoy a hand-shandy! 180! Fookin numpty troll slag. Game over. LOL!

best
BB

Back
Top Bottom