Off-topic fight thread

Re: meeting morrissey

You weren't 'banned', you were given a 3-day timeout along with !Viva Hate! and Skylarker as you were all continuing to troll each other outside the pigsty. It wasn't that single post that got you that. You can continue on behaving like a victim though, maybe some will buy it.

You really are a f***ing idiot, aren't you?

Re: Margaret Dale

You're as intellectual as a plank of wood...forget your ego, your belly is the most inflated thing on you.

You are boring. Do you think because you get on here daily to spew gibberish that that makes you interesting or unique? Don't make me laugh...the only thing that is remotely interesting about it is that you stole your whole gimmick from your 69 year-old ex-boyfriend who made you cut your hair and dress up like a boy so he could buttf*** you with his wrinkly old dick and pretend you were an underage male.

You were saying?
15n6sgk.jpg

This coming from the person who has lived with their mother in a converted living room for nearly 4 decades, went to college at 30 to get a degree for something they can't get a job for because they're shit at it, has never had a stable or healthy relationship in their life, considers housesitting a full time job, and blows every last bit of money they have stalking a gay middle-aged singer who they think they are in a relationship with. f*** right off, you slimy twat.

Because you're fat, ugly, homeless, jobless, lonely, and mentally unstable.

How do you manage to find time to do this in your busy, productive day where you are creating, bettering your community, having a social life and working a job?

You're God's pathetic curse on the rest of us. I can only imagine how much your family must hate you. Please just do everyone a favor and follow Margaret's lead...

So. Low.

I like the jumbo black olives they put in the complementary all you care to feast upon salad. But the rest is generic cookie cutter wannabe Italian fare. Not too shabby, actually. But overpriced, imo.

You people are all deranged. Trashing the shit out of each other and then making small talk. Wtf man

Re: Your projects...

I also did these shoes for my son (the one who despises Morrissey...*sobs*) and I'm doing another pair of commissioned ones for a coworker's daughter. :)

View attachment 32553View attachment 32554

I think the real thing you should be sobbing about is the fact that your son is a brony.

Nah. I'd rather sob at the fact that there are people in this world who try to rip on toddlers. How sad. How utterly sad. :(

That kid gay.

It's all good. That's a big project. I'm patient. We have a huge car show in our town each year and there are some beauties there. The time it takes to get them back into pristine condition is worth it. I'm happy you are giving her a new life and a lot of love.

Will you have this same attitude when your son goes through gender reassignment?

You might want to have a chat with your wife about how your small child is a disappointment to her for not being a Morrissey fan. At least you guys can accept his brony-ism... but still. You know, that's pretty messed up.

sassyjohn.gif

Yeah, making your kid pose with a Morrissey DVD while the two of you post on Morrissey Solo is pretty f***ed up.

One of my kids likes Morrissey, the other hates him. I respect both opinions. That kid looks about four or five and to make him pose with a f***ing Morrisey DVD for your avatar pic is pathetic. So contrived.

Re: Members Pics

f*** off, you monstrous f***ing oaf.

Okay but I seriously like those houses. :squiffy: All of our rooves are flat since no snow.

Had a race this morning , then took a nap. Wanted to finish this project but after the nap only got the fork and headset in. Rebuilding one of my race bikes for next year. Put a new enve 2.0 fork and chris king headset on my Lynskey Helix. Will have to finish putting it together tomorrow though.

ddztic.jpg

Oh and don't fret, be as contrived as you want, morrissey doesn't care what others think, and he is just like any star, contrived to the max, I don't care and nor should anyone else.

Your bike and Chickpea's coffee pot should go on a date, you boring f***ing pretentious c***.

Back
Top Bottom