Off-topic fight thread

Re: Morrissey has hired Susan Blond as his PR agency partner

Oh no. He's attacking my sentence and paragraph structures again. My e-heart is aching, my e-heart is aching

Posting a Toni Braxton video here is just...wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh no. He's attacking my sentence and paragraph structures again. My e-heart is aching, my e-heart is aching

Clearly your e-rectum is aching as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clearly your e-rectum is aching as well.

Thats-Gold-Jerry-Gold-Kenny-Bania-Seinfeld-Quote.gif

Re: Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

Midnite=Miharu

Re: doh

Thank you Sharlock, if MIDNITE is miharu, he / she had been banned on 17 July 2012. :rolleyes:

Sharlock. I like that. Well, whoever she or he is they are smoking the same stuff Miharu did. Very similar style.

Thank you Sharlock, if MIDNITE is miharu, he / she had been banned on 17 July 2012. :rolleyes:

Sharlock?? LOL.

You are bequeathed in FAIL. You are entrenched in FAIL.

And your point is what...a banned user can't return with a new username? Can't connect via a proxy server?

You don't know anything, do you...you really, really do not.

Sharlock?? LOL.

Bequeathed in fail? Can you make that make sense for me please?

"In" suggests a condition or state of being, and you could be in a state of fail (In your case, you are) to the point where you were "entrenched" but you couldn't have a condition bequeathed to you. What did you mean?

Skylar routinely uses big words he has no understanding of to make himself appear superior and knowledgable to unsuspecting So-low posters. Words he obviously never uses offline, and more obviously employs to cover up for his virtual lack of posting substance

as is the case here. I guess what he's trying to say is he's bequething his failure unto Kewpie. I'm sure he has enough to go around, too. And perhaps -- if we're lucky -- we'll get another of his classic e-meltdowns, replete with copious usage of the words "f*****" and "dyke", which he likes to use with reckless abandon when his facepalm-worthy posts become a little too obvious to hide

and -- if we're REALLY lucky -- we'll get some life-altering insight from his head cheerleader, too. Now that would be something

Sharlock?? LOL.

And your point is what...a banned user can't return with a new username? Can't connect via a proxy oserver?

You don't know anything, do you...you really, really do not.

Surely, don't you mean suede Skylarker? Ha, nobody will get the reference.

Last edited:

That's actually more embarrassing than I originally thought upon first notice...calling out easy pickings like Kewpie for failure and then failing miserably to use a big word in the correct context of said failure. That's good for...like, a double failure, in the same instance

a double-stuffed, ET finger-touch failure.

That's actually more embarrassing than I originally thought upon first notice...calling out easy pickings like Kewpie for failure and then failing miserably to use a big word in the correct context of said failure. That's good for...like, a double failure, in the same instance

Darling, he is using it the correct way I think as he's quoting a line in a song verbatim.

I know what's he's quoting from; it's a line from a song by the Fall. Been listening to them for awhile,too

but to be "bequethed in fail" makes absolutely no sense at all, unless you use implication. You bequeth something...you bestow it upon somebody. He's bequething his failure unto Kewpie, which I'm pretty sure wasn't his intention

though it's quite fitting.

Re: "Studio In Session" featuring Morrissey on Sundance in Canada

Fair enough. But that's a two-way street you're preaching, so I hope you realize where you're misguided as well. No matter how much philosophical context you'd like to wax

because where he has a right to his opinion, as you stress, so do I. And if you're going to be impartial as any moderator should be, then you should challenge his assertion as well, right? He's not a paying customer. He's not even a member of the forum. He's throwing darts at a couple of songs that somebody uploaded for free to watch and to download in the D/B forum. So before you attempt to tout that cockney British ego of yours, you need to do a little soul searching on this angle. Because, like I said, it's a two-way street

see how that works?

I'm a cockney? Oh Boy.

P.

Bequeathed in fail? Can you make that make sense for me please?

"In" suggests a condition or state of being, and you could be in a state of fail (In your case, you are) to the point where you were "entrenched" but you couldn't have a condition bequeathed to you. What did you mean?

It's a pun on a Fall quote, you clueless piece of shit.

Skylar routinely uses big words he has no understanding of to make himself appear superior and knowledgable to unsuspecting So-low posters. Words he obviously never uses offline, and more obviously employs to cover up for his virtual lack of posting substance as is the case here.

Show me one instance where I've used a word I don't understand. Also, I'd be interested in knowing how you are qualified to say how I speak in real life...wait, what's that you say? You're a lobotomy patient? Oh, yeah, well that at least makes sense.

I guess what he's trying to say is he's bequething his failure unto Kewpie. I'm sure he has enough to go around, too.

You can't even spell the word 'bequeath'...the word you are mocking me for using, you moronic pile of waste...despite the fact that it was already spelled out for you, correctly, in the post you are referencing.

And perhaps -- if we're lucky -- we'll get another of his classic e-meltdowns, replete with copious usage of the words "f*****" and "dyke", which he likes to use with reckless abandon when his facepalm-worthy posts become a little too obvious to hide

Perhaps, if we're lucky, you'll leave your parents' house one day, and get hit by a bus.

Surely, don't you mean suede Skylarker? Ha, nobody will get the reference.

You got it...

Darling, he is using it the correct way I think as he's quoting a line in a song verbatim.

You were saying, smithsmorrissey...?

I know what's he's quoting from; it's a line from a song by the Fall. Been listening to them for awhile,too

No...you didn't. You didn't know it was a line from a song...or you wouldn't have gotten all hung up on your accusation of me using the word out of context. Don't backpedal now, moron.

but to be "bequethed in fail" makes absolutely no sense at all, unless you use implication. You bequeth something...you bestow it upon somebody. He's bequething his failure unto Kewpie, which I'm pretty sure wasn't his intention

though it's quite fitting.

So much for your planned excuse that your first misspelling of the word was a typo...now you've misspelled it twice more. And, making things worse, I assume your browser has spellcheck...not that anyone could tell from your posts.

And you truly are a dolt of unfathomable proportions...you concede that I was referencing a Fall quote wherein I merely substituted the word 'FAIL' for 'suede,' otherwise retaining the original context of Mark E. Smith's lyric (in this case, FAIL being a modern slang noun, used with relative elasticity and sometimes as a descriptor, just as 'suede' is a noun in the song signifying what the person is -in the original writer's words- "bequeathed" and "entrenched' in) ...yet you continue to masturbate your Down Syndrometastic assessment that I am guilty of an improper use of context regarding my statement.

And furthermore, you mechanical monstrosity, one could still say that even apart from the song quote I was still correct in my syntax, as I noticed Kewpie's glaring error of writing 'Sherlock' as 'Sharlock' and so I bestowed upon her the inherent FAIL in her writing...I granted her the FAIL she deserved, and was owed, not that it came from me per se, as personal property would, but that it was my right to give to her that evaluation because she is clearly an idiot, whereas I am not...and so when she wrote what she did, her words borne of great stupidity, I took it upon myself to act accordingly and bequeath to her the FAIL she deserved to be saddled with. Bequeath can often imply one's personal property being passed to someone else but it does not have to be used this way; it also means any transaction where somebody gives something to someone who has it coming to them...in this case Kewpie, for her retardation, had an assessment of FAIL coming to her by someone more intelligent...which she was granted. I bequeathed to her the assessment of FAIL.

But go on...please keep telling me how much smarter you are than I am, because it's raining outside and my vacation ends tomorrow, and I could use a good laugh.

Re: "Studio In Session" featuring Morrissey on Sundance in Canada

You certainly have the ego of one, so I'd say it's a pretty safe bet :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom