Off-topic fight thread

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

It annoys me that you are a defender of Viva Hate. He's not your friend.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that you don't know Skylarker, you don't know me and you definitely don't know Viva. How dare you comment on things that you know nothing about. I've said this before and I'll say it again, f*** OFF.

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that you don't know Skylarker, you don't know me and you definitely don't know Viva. How dare you comment on things that you know nothing about. I've said this before and I'll say it again, f*** OFF.

nothappynotsad angweeeeeeeeeeeee. nothappynotsad out of her league. Viva Hate telling nothappynotsad to STFU now because she wuins his game and tawks too much.....

Then perhaps you and Morrissey just might work out afterall.

Here is an engagement gift for the happy couple:

52-lb-1-8-brown-paper-barrel-sack-500-bundle.jpg

(This is a reference to Geb, who is the sky goddess Nut's consort. It's a safe way to tell whether your feminine or masculine at the moment. Shit Nut is feminine and shit Geb is masculine. It's a safe bet I'm presently dude.)

Last edited:

(This is a reference to Geb, who is the sky goddess Nut's consort. It's a safe way to tell whether your feminine or masculine at the moment. Shit Nut is feminine and shit Geb is masculine. It's a safe bet I'm presently dude.)

You always look like a dude...but isn't that what your "mature boyfriend" liked?

You always look like a dude...but isn't that what your "mature boyfriend" liked?

Yeah. :( He made me cut my hair.

It must have been hard for you to part with your butthole hair.

No I still have that. :p

Re: Your comment / reference to 'BrummieBoy'.

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications referencing 'BrummieBoy' on this thread/forum. The project team have now moved to another site on the World-Wide-Web. A detailed response to your enquiry is not possible at this stage.

If and when the Project Team re-visit this site, your communication will be reviewed for action and, if merited, a response will be provided. Please respect other visitors to this thread and avoid cluttering it with further 'off-topic' responses.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

regards

'The 'BrummieBoy' Project Team.

Last edited:

slow Morrissey news week means I divert to and subsequently enjoy watching Skylark, Viva and Geez make complete horses asses out of themselves on the off topic forums!

slow Morrissey news week means I divert to and subsequently enjoy watching Skylark, Viva and Geez make complete horses asses out of themselves on the off topic forums!

Well, we originally wanted to spread out 'making asses of ourselves' amongst the other various forums...but you beat us to it. ;)

Haha. I love this site, it's hilarious!

Re: Morrissey has hired Susan Blond as his PR agency partner

I agree with Viva's points in that post 100 percent.

You don't like Springsteen, but your sig post is a Geto Boys quote.

I rest my case.

of course you agree with everything he says. You always agree with everything he says

and you should have been in the Olympics with that long jump you made to the conclusion that I don't like Springsteen. Where, in f***'s name, did I say that? Or let me guess, you just posted again without thinking first. That's typical

Do I have to spell it out for you that my Geto Boys signature is a joke? I guess I just did. If we were in compliance with one another, you wouldn't be saying shit right now. But because it's your sidekick I'm insulting, you're getting all pouty like a little bitch with a skinned knee

you two-faced chotch.

of course you agree with everything he says. You always agree with everything he says

and you should have been in the Olympics with that long jump you made to the conclusion that I don't like Springsteen. Where, in f***'s name, did I say that? Or let me guess, you just posted again without thinking first. That's typical

Do I have to spell it out for you that my Geto Boys signature is a joke? I gues sI just did. If we were in compliance with one another, you wouldn't be saying shit right now. But because it's your sidekick I'm insulting, you're getting all pouty like a little bitch with a skinned knee

you two-faced chotch.

Dude I don't really care whether you like Springsteen or not; you made a reference to being unimpressed with his stance on something and I responded. Very simple.

I can't even deal with you right now beyond that...it makes my head hurt.

Dude I don't really care whether you like Springsteen or not; you made a reference to being unimpressed with his stance on something and I responded. Very simple.

I can't even deal with you right now beyond that...it makes my head hurt.

Noooo, you assumed I didn't like him based on the remark I made, then couldn't back it up when I asked you where I said that, and now you're backpeddling because you look like a dumbass. Nothing new there; the streak continues

though I will say I find it cute that you came running to your homeboy Viva's rescue as soon as things got catty between he and I. And here I thought he was capable of standing his ground on his own. But I guess not

Noooo, you assumed I didn't like him based on the remark I made, then couldn't back it up when I asked you where I said that, and now you're backpeddling because you look like a dumbass. Nothing new there; the streak continues

though I will say I find it cute that you came running to your homeboy Viva's rescue as soon as things got catty between he and I. And here I thought he was capable of standing his ground on his own. But I guess not

Ever hear of a period? I mean, other than the kind that flows out of your vagina each month?

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Oh no. He's attacking my sentence and paragraph structures again. My e-heart is aching, my e-heart is aching

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom