Off-topic fight thread

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

I could see why it would be tiresome to have to do this both online AND in real life. My bad.

Why else did you think she blocked your number? :lbf:

For awhile, Geezer was making beaucoup money as a bitch in dog fights.

I made tons of money because I won. :D

Wow...a few more zingers like that one launched in my direction, and Skylarker may have to call it quits! You're out of control, son!

It's the persistent though harmless halfwit who used to post here as Thesmithsmorrissey, and he got all butthurt one day and got banned and then made two new accounts right afterward, both to mock and wish death on my son and to call me a child molester. He's a keeper!

I don't mind that he threatened my kid, I just found it funny that he made two new accounts on the same day just to vent his anger. His anus must have been in pain!

but at least, i don't post my kid's picture on a morrissey forum to win an argument with someone 1000 miles away, only to lick his ass and make up later and declare in the most homosexual way possible "oh viva is wunderfull! poor stystalker

I could see why it would be tiresome to have to do this both online AND in real life. My bad.

When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I am happy? I'm sorry, but you'll never have me.

When are you going to get it through your thick skull that I am happy? I'm sorry, but you'll never have me.

yeah, geezer, you'll never have her! viva has bigger tits! get over it! Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f***in' Eagles, man!

Last edited:

She can't handle that she'll never be Mrs. Smith...she'll always be Ms. Jones.

but at least, i don't post my kid's picture on a morrissey forum to win an argument with someone 1000 miles away, only to lick his ass and make up later and declare in the most homosexual way possible "oh viva is wunderfull! poor stystalker

Really? That's the most homosexual way possible? Man you are repressed...

:lbf:

yeah, geezer, you'll never have her! viva has bigger tits! get over it! Come on, man. I had a rough night and I hate the f***in' Eagles, man!

You f*** eagles? You're sick.

You should get viva to tell the story about how Skylarker pretended to be a girl to get into his graces after they broke up the first time. Tons of correspondence, emails, pm's, etc. Basically stalked the guy as a lady in order to get his viva fix. He loves the abuse. It's a very gimp-under-the-pawnshop relationship these two have. I wish they could just have some quiet time together so they don't have to act out their suppressed leather bondage fantasies on solo, it would make it a way cooler to chill out in.

"Love me. Hate me. Reward me for hating everyone else!" :rofl:

You f*** eagles? You're sick.

MLB, not NFL. He f***s a phillie, lady horus.

You should get viva to tell the story about how Skylarker pretended to be a girl to get into his graces after they broke up the first time. Tons of correspondence, emails, pm's, etc. Basically stalked the guy as a lady in order to get his viva fix. He loves the abuse. It's a very gimp-under-the-pawnshop relationship these two have. I wish they could just have some quiet time together so they don't have to act out their suppressed leather bondage fantasies on solo, it would make it a way cooler to chill out in.

"Love me. Hate me. Reward me for hating everyone else!" :rofl:

Yeah I wanna hear that story too!

but at least, i'm not licking some fat man's ass with bitch tits

I thought that was what you were doing with Crystal Geezer?

Why didn't that last? She seems perfect for that line of work.

you should just worry about blogging and your mentally retarded kid that made you hate god and an athiest (we get it, you hate god for sending you a retard, suck it up), you have enough problems

you should just worry about blogging and your mentally retarded kid that made you hate god and an athiest (we get it, you hate god for sending you a retard, suck it up), you have enough problems

I have a retarded kid? f***! I never knew. Could it be I got more women pregnant than I realized?

Yeah I wanna hear that story too!

Me three!
Yay, story time with Uncle Geezer...let's just hope he doesn't try to touch our parts again.

Me three!
Yay, story time with Uncle Geezer...let's just hope he doesn't try to touch our parts again.

I like when he pulls a magic quarter out of my butthole and says don't tell mom...

All correspondence intended for Crystal Geezer's mother should be forwarded to the California Raisin's manager.

Back
Top Bottom