Off-topic fight thread

Re: Appalled because of no Smiths/Morrissey songs at Opening Ceremony

f*** off.

What? I feel like if you could just be rehabilitated in the some of the ways you think and conduct yourself, you could be kinda cool.

What? I feel like if you could just be rehabilitated in the some of the ways you think and conduct yourself, you could be kinda cool.

Rehabilitated? Do you know how pompous and absurd you sound? Do you work a full time job? Do you support yourself in a house or apartment? No?

Then don't lecture me about needing to be rehabilitated. The fact that I post things that you don't like on a forum, or even that I come across as "a big meanie" to a lot of namby-pamby dipshits does not make me f***ed up, or a sociopath, or any of the other dimestore-psychoanalytical bullshit you can come up with.

Don't backpedal and try to patch this up, I don't need any olive branch from you nor do I need you to offer me a chance at redemption in your eyes. You have totally, grotesquely exploited a real-life meting with two regular posters here in order to suit your own f***ed up, ridiculous worldview. You have made accusations of racism, mooching, lying...you have mocked them for being "afraid to drive" (whatever that means) and you have -I love the irony of this one most of all- repeatedly made fat-jokes.

You're weird and f***ed up; generally a quality I admire but not in your case. You're hateful and bitter and paranoid and you are the last person to lecture me on needing rehabilitation of any kind.

However, I also will admit that you have a significant history here and are a recognized member, and I do not believe you are going anywhere. So having said that, apologize for your accusations and remarks to the two individuals involved (not because they need or expect it, but as a gesture of maturity and a desire to move past this) and I will drop the issue, and I will not go out of my way to give you shit.

Again, I am not holding my breath for an apology or recant, but because you clearly are trying to smooth this out (albeit with backhanded compliments) I will concede that this has gone on long enough and that all four involved parties have better things to do here than take shits on each other. As none of us, assumedly, are going to stop posting anytime soon, I would just as soon move past this.

But only if and when you say, "I shouldn't have said what I said." No one is pretending we will be buddies; but at least make some gesture of apology. I don't need one, you don't owe me shit. But NHNS is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and for you to say the things you have said about her is disgusting. And your "basic brown people" remark about Viva was totally, totally grotesque. Fat jokes are one thing; presenting unfounded insinuations that someone is a racist is abhorrent. Take back your bile, and I'll consider this closed.

Or don't, and post a laughing smiley and tell me to f*** off. Whatever. Like I said, none of us are going anywhere.

Rehabilitated? Do you know how pompous and absurd you sound? Do you work a full time job? Do you support yourself in a house or apartment? No?

Then don't lecture me about needing to be rehabilitated. The fact that I post things that you don't like on a forum, or even that I come across as "a big meanie" to a lot of namby-pamby dipshits does not make me f***ed up, or a sociopath, or any of the other dimestore-psychoanalytical bullshit you can come up with.

Don't backpedal and try to patch this up, I don't need any olive branch from you nor do I need you to offer me a chance at redemption in your eyes. You have totally, grotesquely exploited a real-life meting with two regular posters here in order to suit your own f***ed up, ridiculous worldview. You have made accusations of racism, mooching, lying...you have mocked them for being "afraid to drive" (whatever that means) and you have -I love the irony of this one most of all- repeatedly made fat-jokes.

You're weird and f***ed up; generally a quality I admire but not in your case. You're hateful and bitter and paranoid and you are the last person to lecture me on needing rehabilitation of any kind.

However, I also will admit that you have a significant history here and are a recognized member, and I do not believe you are going anywhere. So having said that, apologize for your accusations and remarks to the two individuals involved (not because they need or expect it, but as a gesture of maturity and a desire to move past this) and I will drop the issue, and I will not go out of my way to give you shit.

Again, I am not holding my breath for an apology or recant, but because you clearly are trying to smooth this out (albeit with backhanded compliments) I will concede that this has gone on long enough and that all four involved parties have better things to do here than take shits on each other. As none of us, assumedly, are going to stop posting anytime soon, I would just as soon move past this.

But only if and when you say, "I shouldn't have said what I said." No one is pretending we will be buddies; but at least make some gesture of apology. I don't need one, you don't owe me shit. But NHNS is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and for you to say the things you have said about her is disgusting. And your "basic brown people" remark about Viva was totally, totally grotesque. Fat jokes are one thing; presenting unfounded insinuations that someone is a racist is abhorrent. Take back your bile, and I'll consider this closed.

Or don't, and post a laughing smiley and tell me to f*** off. Whatever. Like I said, none of us are going anywhere.

Skylarker angweeeeeeeeeee. Skylarker no like when people make fun of his fwiends.

No, Skylarker sickened.

Then go to the toilet and puke. I'm just being your mirror, asshole.

If you were my mirror, I would kill myself.

You can dish it, but you can't take it.

Trust me, I can take it. I have fried much bigger fish than you.

I'm sitting in the pan, I went to the store and bought the f***ing butter, I even turned on the burner and all you got is fat jokes.

I'm sitting in the pan, I went to the store and bought the f***ing butter, I even turned on the burner and all you got is fat jokes.

What more is there to you but lard and mental illness?

That actually wasn't a fat joke.

It annoys me that you see yourself as some kind of "defender" of all the poor innocent gentle lambs here. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to engage me in a battle of wits? I'm not even treading water yet.

What more is there to you but lard and mental illness?

Something that makes you nervous.

That actually wasn't a fat joke.

It annoys me that you see yourself as some kind of "defender" of all the poor innocent gentle lambs here. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you trying to engage me in a battle of wits? I'm not even treading water yet.

It annoys me that you are a defender of Viva Hate. He's not your friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom