Off-topic fight thread

Re: World Peace: Music Week review

Morrissey related, anti-molestation onesies...guaranteed to save your boychild from inappropriate wrist massages.

Fat little troll baby wants to be fed. "Tell me I'm funny!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!!! Pay attention to me!" :rolleyes: You're as predictable as a f***ing clock.

Fat little troll baby wants to be fed. "Tell me I'm funny!!!! Wahhhhhh!!!!! Pay attention to me!" :rolleyes: You're as predictable as a f***ing clock.

Shut up, c***. You louse. You got some f***in' neck ain't you. f*** off, you're revolting. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Shut up, c***. You louse. You got some f***in' neck ain't you. f*** off, you're revolting. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Clockadile, crocodile ACHE LEASH HAY IS FOR HORSES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

"I f***ed Jackie. Dirty cow. During what we were doing, she tried to stick her finger up my bum. I nearly hit the roof, you can imagine. I mean, what have you got to think of a woman who'd want to do that?"

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

No....you are not the only one.

Morrissey is an artist and like everyone else artists are neurotic...but...artists have their art to work out the problems of life as they see it. That's why real fans and admirers appreciate art and artists like Morrissey...they see some of themselves there.

The interesting thing with this interview is that when David T. is asked if he has ever considered shutting down this site....he says no, even though he claims to be a fan. It's almost incredible that he doesn't see that he is no longer a fan but a stalker..like just about all of the fans on this site. Not all of course...but most.

What is it about Morrissey that that makes people want to visit this site and vomit their dislike about someone who they supposedly admire? Or continue to operate a site that he doesn't like or appreciate?.....These are questions that you need to ask yourselves if you are ever going to gain any self awareness.

dancing-baby.jpg
why aren't you posting with your real name? why? keene is not a real name. why you do dis? why?
cheerful-dancing-baby-smiley-emotic.gif

zfufc.gif

Re: Article: The target of Morrissey’s alleged-but-denied murder/pain plot answered a couple of our

dancing-baby.jpg
why aren't you posting with your real name? why? keene is not a real name. why you do dis? why?
cheerful-dancing-baby-smiley-emotic.gif

zfufc.gif

The inability or lack or desire to shut down or muzzle an obvious idiot like mr. viva hash.....is another reason that that this site loses.....

The inability or lack or desire to shut down or muzzle an obvious idiot like mr. viva hash.....is another reason that that this site loses.....

searoll.gif
searoll.gif

51pgT.gif

I didn't think so....If you were Davidt you would know that keene is my real name.... I am a real person, not a troll or someone hiding behind a handle or a fake name.

banana.gif
banana.gif

fZPY8lc.gif

OK...I see that you are the Administrator....

I'm not being tricky...keene is my name. I've been around a long time. I've been collecting music since 1961...I've seen just about all of the greats because I had job in Florida with a major urban metropolitan city. I've been a fan of Morrissey's and the Smiths since Meat is murder.

Let's just say you don't believe I'm really keene....don't you think you owe it to the man that you say you admire and respect as an artist....to at least clean up this site or shut it down if the man doesn't like or appreciate it? Are you really a fan? you know I think you were....but something went off the tracks.

It's almost like you feel that you are as important as the object of your affection....What's going on here, man? Let's talk.

llama.gif
llama.gif

hasselhoffian-recursion-1.gif~c200

I like and respect Morrissey as an artist....I didn't realize he had a problem with this site. There are many things I like about what you've done here....but if the man who this site is dedicated to doesn't like it.....why? Why is that? What is it he doesn't like about it?

I'd suggest eliminating all trolls and make everyone that wants to participate use a real name and verify it. You use your real name and so does every critic that writes anywhere...and so does Morrissey. Get rid of the fakers and people hiding behind made up names and screens....I guarantee you it would make it a more honest site.

As far as understanding the internet....It's obvious that on just about every forum that exists, people are becoming more vile and brutal in their dealings with one another, the internet exacerbates it. If people had to look at each other face to face these ridiculous trolls would not even show up.

Who is your first allegiance to?...the artist or the community that you think you have created....it wouldn't even exist without Morrissey....see this for what it is.

Charmander.gif
Charmander.gif

giphy.gif

I understand how people work.....most people lack courage. It takes courage to stand up and be a human being on your own...without any props or screens. The internet allows people to hide behind their natural lack of courage....and be somebody. But it's all a lie.

That's why I love artists like , Lou Reed, Nico, John Cale, Jim Morrison, etc. etc.....and Morrissey. They've got guts...and courage. Even when the whole world has said they were wrong they stood up...and fought for their art until the end. Just look at the crap that's sold to the public every day....Phony rock and roll for phony people.

Like I said some good can be found on this site....make it better. Get rid of the lousy negative trolls hiding behind their mother's skirts....I believe you can do it.

I wonder sometimes if the people that run this site really know what Morrissey is getting at....

Look, uncle skinny....that's not the point.....Morrissey doesn't like this site. That's the point.

Are you, or Crystal Geezer, or Sweetpea, or Viva Hate or any one else here more important than the artist? Good God, man see this for what it is.....

swinging.gif
swinging.gif

tumblr_n7on6luRQJ1tdw9glo1_500.gif

Therein lies the problem with you mr. t......Your not a fan anymore.....you've become a stalker.

You are not really interested in making this a better site for fans of Morrissey. This site has become so important to you that you have lost perspective. This site is you.....you've lost courage to stand on your own. In your mind and the minds of others here .....you are more important and bigger than.....Morrissey.

You'll never be a fully formed human being until you realize this......

Really not much better than Viva hate....

megaman_megaManHeadbanging.gif
megaman_megaManHeadbanging.gif

tumblr_mb6n8hNh1n1r66u20o1_500.gif

Therein lies the problem with you mr. t......Your not a fan anymore.....you've become a stalker.

You are not really interested in making this a better site for fans of Morrissey. This site has become so important to you that you have lost perspective. This site is you.....you've lost courage to stand on your own. In your mind and the minds of others here .....you are more important and bigger than.....Morrissey.

You'll never be a fully formed human being until you realize this......

Really not much better than Viva hate....

lips5.gif
lips5.gif

groff+4.gif

lips5.gif
lips5.gif

groff+4.gif
Thank Christ for you Viva.
What with the clinically insane and the absurdly self important, this thread is turning into TellyTubbyLand.

Back
Top Bottom