Off-topic fight thread

Re: Give users the freedom to delete their own threads.

Shut the f*** up you stupid old cancerous c***. It doesn't matter how many blogs you write or how many posts you make on this site or even how many people you chat with online...you're going to die alone because you're miserable & pathetic inside and out...look forward to that you piece of dog shit.

No, YOU shut the f*** up you fat slob! Doesn't matter how many gifs and stupid pics you post, your still ugly inside and out and so is your bitch.

No, YOU shut the f*** up you fat slob! Your ugly inside and out and so is your bitch.

Says the pudgy 50-year-old, uneducated chola looking to f*** any tree stump in a 5 state radius. If I were you, I'd quit posting on the internet and get back to the field and pick more strawberries really quick because I'm afraid Obamacare doesn't cover gender reassignment.

Says the pudgy 50-year-old, uneducated chola looking to f*** any tree stump in a 5 state radius. If I were you, I'd quit posting on the internet and get back to the field and pick more strawberries really quick because I'm afraid Obamacare doesn't cover gender reassignment.

Pudgy? no. I workout daily. The only thing you workout are your fat fingers lifting pizza to your face.

Reading through these posts, this episode of Seinfeld popped into my head.

Last edited by a moderator:

OMG Viva's polemics are on FIRE! Can't. Breath. :rofl:

only a 105 pages, so much of what is posted on this site belongs in this thread :cool:

You don't get involved in fights anymore and think you're above everyone else who does. We get it.

Re: Article: Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theater (May 14, 2014) post-show

Why would you want to fight at a concert? Especially with music that is peaceful? I dont get that.

You dont go to concerts to hear the douche beside you and his loud mouth all night,especially a Morrisey show. Maybe if some no talent hack like Porl Thompson was on stage you would.

Forget the concert, there may be a fight here! Put up yer dukes!

Listening to The Cure is a disgusting choice, made by warped influential parents, or mental retardation. Bumping dickheads together was not the way nature intended us to procreate. These are mentally challenged peoples that seriously need to be sent to a reeducation camp, or a state like Oregon, either way, they are disturbing and a bad influence on normal people.

More I See, what are your thoughts on Oingo Boingo? I always thought Dead Man's Party was a good track. What say you?

Listening to The Cure is a disgusting choice, made by warped influential parents, or mental retardation. Bumping dickheads together was not the way nature intended us to procreate. These are mentally challenged peoples that seriously need to be sent to a reeducation camp, or a state like Oregon, either way, they are disturbing and a bad influence on normal people.

U r a piece of shit.

You dont go to concerts to hear the douche beside you and his loud mouth all night,especially a Morrisey show. Maybe if some no talent hack like Porl Thompson was on stage you would.

Fuk u.

Back
Top Bottom