Off-topic fight thread

Re: Victim scripts...

So many songs in the "What are you listening to" thread are about "signs, visions, dreams, ghosts, spirits, talking to gods..." yet when I do it while thinking outside the box, I am a threat to the societal fabric of reason. :squiffy:

Re: Members Pics

c***, f***ing c***y f***lebuck shit c*** wank stain quim dick f*** motherf***ing c***face, shit f*** arsehole f*** wankfaceshit bastard bollocks shitflaps fanny f*** quim wank c*** f*** spunky cum balls spunky wank c*** f***ing motherf***er.

c***, f***ing c***y f***lebuck shit c*** wank stain quim dick f*** motherf***ing c***face, shit f*** arsehole f*** wankfaceshit bastard bollocks shitflaps fanny f*** quim wank c*** f*** spunky cum balls spunky wank c*** f***ing motherf***er.

You should'nt be so hard on yourself.

You called?

I think we have a nomination entry for post of the year.

Back
Top Bottom