rapidshare troubleshooting / error

soundofthenorth

I'm Not Sorry
hi , i didnt know where to post this please move to correct forum.
yesterday i could not load up rapidshare.com or any of its links. i have an account but i cant even access that all it does is just load up a white page, see print screen below.
i am with aol and this is the first time it has happened. can anybody help? do i need to turn off my router and back on again? :confused:
:tears:

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6356/suchalittlethingbutthed.jpg

As others have mentioned, Rapidshare seems to have issues (can't download, slow, etc...). I'm looking into using other providers at some point.

cheers for the replys. have tried internet explorer but same result :( i tried the encoding from UTF to windows but still the same. any ideas?

lol is chrome google chrome? is there any preference or should i go firefox?

I think it comes down to personal preference.

FF is fairly heavy and can be sluggish at times so depending on your system, you might prefer Chrome. I still prefer FF because of all the add-ons and its security but with that said, I haven't truly sought to check out Chrome in any real viable way. Chrome apparently has become the world's most popular browser so all those people can't be wrong.

its perfect. they say never trust a fox but they couldnt be more wrong. i cannot thank you enough for your help. check your inbox :)

Back
Top Bottom