Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

Argh. I've completely missed this thread. Apparently pigsty threads aren't flagged when you search the forums for 'New Posts'.

Argh. I've completely missed this thread. Apparently pigsty threads aren't flagged when you search the forums for 'New Posts'.

It's true...they might be "too offensive" for casual browsers' sensibilities.

I've got a fresh new batch, hot off the press...check out my stacks!

capture_20120815_224106.png

I'm particularly impressed by the use of the apostrophe in 'photos.'

Some people have nothing better to do. If it gives them a way to vent their little frustrations and saves them from shooting up their supermarket co-workers one day, I'd just go ahead and let them post their little comments. Laugh it off.

Why are you talking about yourself? And !Viva Hate!? And NHNS?:lbf:

You 3 Mental Patients post bad reps to yourselves and each other desperately trying to appear tough, but weak and spineless socipaths, that's what you are. and, hey-that ain't a compliment!!!! :crazy:

And now you're all well and truly busted, fc-uk'd, felched and strap-on ass-reamed- rammed! Hope you've all enjoyed being serviced by Mel B....eeeeatch!:horny:

Hey, potty-mouth race-baitin good ol'boy- d'you fancy a reacharound too?:horny: :cool:

regards
BrummieGurl/Boy/Intersex-Being

spice-mel-b_a_GIFSoup.com.gifmel b x3.jpg

capture_20120825_211530.png

Oh boo f***ing hoo.

And if you're gonna offer me constructive advice, do it in a PM...or at least sign your name...not that it's too hard to figure out who you are, as this comment was made at 3:11 and at 3:10 Crystal Geezer had made a response to my "bullying" of her in the exact thread indicated here. So yeah, cry me a river.

Besides, can't you read my reputation score? It says 'Skylarker is just really nice.'

Oh boo f***ing hoo.

And if you're gonna offer me constructive advice, do it in a PM...or at least sign your name...not that it's too hard to figure out who you are, as this comment was made at 3:11 and at 3:10 Crystal Geezer had made a response to my "bullying" of her in the exact thread indicated here. So yeah, cry me a river.

Besides, can't you read my reputation score? It says 'Skylarker is just really nice.'

I didn't do this if that's what you're getting at. :straightface:

I didn't do this if that's what you're getting at. :straightface:

Well if that's true -and obviously I have no way of knowing- then that's a bit disturbing, as there's only about four people here who can get through a sentence without misspelling anything, and as far as I know I'm on good terms with all of them.

Or am I?

The style and structure remind me of Nightingale, who is also a very good speller, but I could be wrong.

The comment itself doesn't bother me; what bothers me is that the person didn't identify himself/herself...which is to be expected, but it still gets to me.

Oh boo f***ing hoo.

Skyfarter! ok! 'fess up! it was me dude.....

i can't PM you. only the cognoscenti get to chat with me. you ain't in that club, babe!
you'll never get behind the velvet rope. sorry, that's just the way it is. :(

why do you put bullying in "air quotes"? :confused: you bully her relentlessly, remorselessly: because you're a loser, baby, soy un perdidor, etc. :rolleyes:

do you mean "Crimean river"? did you hear the song incorrectly?

actually, your 'reputation score' now says 'SkyFarter is just really trite'.

Trite.jpg

rim my Royal arse'n'all, 'metaphorically', etc

regards

Price Harry Pigsty-Potter

Well if that's true -and obviously I have no way of knowing- then that's a bit disturbing, as there's only about four people here who can get through a sentence without misspelling anything, and as far as I know I'm on good terms with all of them.

Or am I?

No, you're not on good terms with me.

You're a ridiculous prat.

regards

The style and structure remind me of Nightingale, who is also a very good speller, but I could be wrong.

Look! For the third and final time! It was me, Ms Spelling Queen Bee.

Get over it. Get over yourself. Press erase on your VCR. Re-write your source-code.

regards

The comment itself doesn't bother me; what bothers me is that the person didn't identify himself/herself...which is to be expected, but it still gets to me.

It woz me! It woz me! My reputation is positive now so I can do that! *cool*

I'm glad it gets to you. More to come. Much, much more!

Are your avatar pics supposed to be congruent with your persona? or are they just meaningless clutter like all your comments are?

regards from the rear gaurd arse'n'all

lightbulb! *insominia cure: read SkyFarter's comment history! lol!

It woz me! It woz me! My reputation is positive now so I can do that! *cool*

I'm glad it gets to you. More to come. Much, much more!

Are your avatar pics supposed to be congruent with your persona? or are they just meaningless clutter like all your comments are?

regards from the rear gaurd arse'n'all

lightbulb! *insominia cure: read SkyFarter's comment history! lol!

OK, well, good luck with all that.

OK, well, good luck with all that.

that's not a reply/retort/riposte, you're meant to cut me to the core: ain't feeling it babe!

that's a to-bo lame-ass press-eject jettison mission abandoned-EVASION!

parachute.jpg

try again
and fail
again
and again and again and again

retards

BrummieBoy

Back
Top Bottom