Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

I find this hard to believe.

hey you! you take care now, don't let this blow your mind.
i was here for a reason-limited season: mission accomplished

i hope you've discovered Miranda Hart.

I really hope Morrissey stops trolling himself and his audience and has a final fantastic flourish.
I'm not a troll.
I love Morrissey:
metamodernically and un-ironically

and, as a genuine member of The Audience: you can be absolutely sure he loves me.

regards.
BrummieBoy

Octavia.gif

Octavia says 'bye! bye! nice Lumley lady!'

hey you! you take care now, don't let this blow your mind.
i was here for a reason-limited season: mission accomplished

i hope you've discovered Miranda Hart.

I really hope Morrissey stops trolling himself and his audience and has a final fantastic flourish.
I'm not a troll.
I love Morrissey:
metamodernically and un-ironically

and, as a genuine member of The Audience: you can be absolutely sure he loves me.

regards.
BrummieBoy

View attachment 14133

Octavia says 'bye! bye! nice Lumley lady!'

You keep saying you are going and yet the inane posts continue....

See thread title. Lulz at the meltdown. :popcorn:

It's not a meltdown; I think it's funny. What annoys me is that you believe Kewpie because you want to, because you -like Kewpie- are desperate to "beat" me me in some way.

Yes, Kewpie technically is telling the truth in that a the last handful of Nightingale's posts came from me. But that is NOT validation for your theory that Michelle was made-up to begin with.

It's very simple: either Nightingale was a proxy IP or she was Skylarker's I.P.

Are you with so far, dumbf***?

Now, if she was a proxy, why would I all of the sudden, from her 72nd post onward, start using the same IP as Skylarker, if I had made her up all along? Don't make sense.

If, however, she had a SEPARATE I.P. for the first 71 posts, then Kewpie SHOULD be willing, since she is so concerned with honesty, to verify that publicly. Ask her.

Very simply put, Kewpie presented a half-truth in a very narrow light to convey a much larger, unsubstantiated implication, which is that Nightingale was me all along. However that is not true, and I have already outlined in terms simple enough for even YOU to understand how that is quite easily proven.

As to my various fake names after being banned (by Kewpie, for no reason) back in 2007...that has nothing to do with this issue and it only muddies the picture in Kewpie's favor.

The bottom line is (and I know you can hear me, Kewpie) will she or won't she admit that, in fact, Nightingale had a separate, unrelated IP until post #72.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a meltdown; I think it's funny. What annoys me is that you believe Kewpie because you want to, because you -like Kewpie- are desperate to "beat" me me in some way.

Yes, Kewpie technically is telling the truth in that a the last handful of Nightingale's posts came from me. But that is NOT validation for your theory that Michelle was made-up to begin with.

It's very simple: either Nightingale was a proxy IP or she was Skylarker's I.P.

Are you with so far, dumbf***?

Now, if she was a proxy, why would I all of the sudden, from her 72nd post onward, start using the same IP as Skylarker, if I had made her up all along? Don't make sense.

If, however, she had a SEPARATE I.P. for the first 71 posts, then Kewpie SHOULD be willing, since she is so concerned with honesty, to verify that publicly. Ask her.

Very simply put, Kewpie presented a half-truth in a very narrow light to convey a much larger, unsubstantiated implication, which is that Nightingale was me all along. However that is not true, and I have already outlined in terms simple enough for even YOU to understand how that is quite easily proven.

As to my various fake names after being banned (by Kewpie, for no reason) back in 2007...that has nothing to do with this issue and it only muddies the picture in Kewpie's favor.

The bottom line is (and I know you can hear me, Kewpie) will she or won';t she admit that, in fact, Nightingale had a separate, unrelated IP until post #72.

Lol. You're funny!

Ooh, did you bust me, you dumb bitch? Here's where I dry up your panties.

Michelle is real. Crystal Geezer is an idiot. As convenient as it would be for her to have validation to her theory that I made Michelle/Nightingale up in order to convince people I'm loved, no...sorry Geezer, you fat f***, that's not the case. Michelle is a real person. And for awhile, yes, she was driving me crazy, spying on what I did here, hence the stalker thread. It's a Facebook related issue which is how Viva and NHNS knew about it.

She joined here as Nightingale to defend herself, but didn't really have a serious investment in posting here. After the momentum of the Stalker thread subsided we started talking again, offsite, and made some amends. I briefly made a post about this but deleted it because I wanted to see where things went. So far, so good. Unfortunately in the meantime she had written a bunch of bullshit to Thesmithsmorrissey before he was banned, because she was angry with me for making the Stalker thread. She has recanted the embellished/false information she gave him that he posted here and tried to use against me before being shown the door.

After making up with her, she lost most interest in posting here. Today she made a few posts here, but doesn't like you guys and didn't feel like she up to the troll baiting. The last post she made was #71.

While that was going on today, she and I were talking on Facebook. She told me she was done with this place so I said "can I have your password, I wanna have some fun." She agreed. Every post made after that by Nightingale was me. I knew eventually Kewpie would step in with the I.P. trace info to trip me up, because she has nothing better to do, and has hated me for a LONG time dating back to when I posted here as The Bicycle Tragedy many years back.

Sure enough her predictable broken-English ass "busted" me. And, Kewpie, since you are so concerned with the truth, why not let everyone know that, indeed, Michelle is a separate person, with a Canadian IP...and is not me...thereby invalidating fat f*** loser Crystal Geezer's theory.

So come on, Kewpie, you stupid f***, don't just tell part of the story, tell the WHOLE story. Otherwise shut your f***ing mouth.

As for my posts to you as Nightingale, realitybites...no offense. I like you and was just f***ing with you and had planned to tell you all this offline, after dinner.

The main people I wanted to f*** with were Crystal Geezer, who I find disgusting regardless of WHAT username I have, and BrummieBoy...however, after finding out Brummie likes Big Star, I may have to offer him a truce.

So yeah, that's the story. Yes, Michelle is real. Yes, Michelle and I have a tumultuous history outside of Solo. I like her very much and although she drives me up a wall and has done some EXTREMELY shitty things, I can't hate her for too long because the good outweighs the bad.

Yes, Crystal Geezer is an ugly, desperate piece of shit and yes, Kewpie is still useless.

And yes, Brummie seems to have good taste in music.

There are some goddam GEMS in this post. :rofl:

There are some goddam GEMS in this post. :rofl:

Bottom line is, can you prove that I made Michelle up and that Nightingale's posts came from my I.P. All of them, I mean? No, you can't. Because you're wrong, you ugly dyke.

Re: doh

I don't know what you think you know but I have never trolled anyone in my life.

Oh shit...I thought she was talking to ME; I read that too fast! That's why I responded to it (now deleted.)

I still love you, Iona, regardless of who you are/were. So do my other 53 usernames...:lbf:

Oh shit...I thought she was talking to ME; I read that too fast! That's why I responded to it (now deleted.)

I still love you, Iona, regardless of who you are/were. So do my other 53 usernames...:lbf:

tumblr_m88azlPcK01rx6ay1o1_500.gif

Besides, knowing my previous login doesn't make her any less of a tool, just more so for bringing it up.

tumblr_m88azlPcK01rx6ay1o1_500.gif

Besides, knowing my previous login doesn't make her any less of a tool, just more so for bringing it up.

Exactly...she likes to flex muscle she doesn't have. She's a joke.

And she STILL hasn't put her money where her mouth is in regard to admitting that the bulk of Nightingale's posts were real and had NO link to my I.P...her I.P. tracing ability, of course, being the only "tool' she has. (We're all SO impressed, by the way.) :lbf:

Kewpie is a piece of f***ing SHIT. She likes to chastise people for having other accounts, both former and current, but trust me...the mods post as anonymous very often, just for yuks.

Trust me. I can't prove it without betraying a confidence, but yeah.

I....can.....hardly.....breathe....the....pain....of....laughing.....so.....much!

PLEASE! Don't ban the Skyfarter/I-own-that-Twink bitchez for a few hours! It's total lulz! Best ever. No way can I sleep now with the adrenaline of victory pumping.

I'm preparing a summary of their meltdown, descent into madness on this thread which will surely now be in the Top Ten threads ever. Bear with me folks, I have to compose my thoughts and change my pants cuz I've just pissed them laughing. Don't worry, I'll address the whole I.P / site identity-integrity clusterfc-uk and discuss a possible way out of this impasse. But first, let's hear some more 'explanations' from the gruesome twosome.

Kudos to Kewps and CG.

Skylarker and IonaMink: report to my cell. You both got some 'splainin to do tonight.........

ha! ha! you iz fc-uk'd dude....and so is yo bitch, stinky-Minky.

it's the dog's bollocks! I'm Tha Top Dog, so, Skylarker and Iona: start lickin mah balls, y'all!

regards.

Last edited:
I, too, cannot fight with anyone who loves Big Star. Consider me off your back.

No can do. I'm on your back and my dick is eight inches up your ass.
You asked for it, giving me those purty lip looks in the commissary and the showers.
Bubba gonna love you up good tonight boy!:horny::horny::horny:

bubba cell mate.jpg

http://www.justdetention.org/

Back
Top Bottom