Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

You know what would be hilarious? If Michelle was Skylarker. He creates this female alter-ego that pesters Viva and NHNS when they broke up to keep a foot in their door, then when they get back together, Skylarker keeps her alive so they'll have something to talk about because Viva is actually light years smarter than Skylarker so he has to make shit up to keep the conversation interesting. :D "Get this, that crazy bitch called my mom! Can you believe it?" Lol.

I cannot comment on Viva, good or bad, as I will get nasty rep points and be called an ugly c*&@.

You know what would be hilarious? If Michelle was Skylarker. He creates this female alter-ego that pesters Viva and NHNS when they broke up to keep a foot in their door, then when they get back together, Skylarker keeps her alive so they'll have something to talk about because Viva is actually light years smarter than Skylarker so he has to make shit up to keep the conversation interesting. :D "Get this, that crazy bitch called my mom! Can you believe it?" Lol.

You find the answer in CG's above post.

Yeah, Skylarker is a pathetic liar who is trolling himself.

Last edited:

It's really fun to go back and read the embarrassing thread named My Embarrassing Stalker Named Michelle. :p

We love ya, Skylarker, you don't have to invent people that care for you. Just don't be an egotistical dick! :flowers:

All trolling aside Brummie, do you really like Big Star or are you just f***ing around? Favorite songs of mine are Back of a Car, Holocaust, In the Street, Morpha Too, Take Care. Everything they did was amazing. Never came across anyone on here who knew who they were.

*temporary ceasefire* *serious issues to discuss*:straightface:

September Gurls......and EVERYTHING ELSE...

Here's an absolutely bona-fide anecdote. I was working in a garage (illegally, lied about my age) and was playing Big Star on the stereo when Eric Clapton and Maria Maldaur drove up on the forecourt. They bought petrol, drinks and snacks and I respected their privacy. Eric smiled and pointed to the stereo, but I had to go serve other customers and they left before I could get him to sign my copy of 461 Ocean Boulevard.

Clapton famously triggered another NME 'racism' meltdown in Birmingham Odeon when he got a bit 'concussed and confused' about issues when he should have stuck to riffs, chords and arpeggios. I'm sure Morrissey followed the story avidly....and didn't make the same mistake when expressing his own take on the immigration dilemmas.

Morrissey's ignorance of Big Star / Alex Chilton is one of the most suspicious things about him. He claims to have been a big Cramps man but seems not to have noticed who produced GH/STLTU. Go figure. One of the main reasons I jumped ship about the whole punk 'year zero' meme was the expectation that all previous music was to be jettisoned for ideological purity. Yeah, right! I was really going to stop listening to Big Star and Joni Mitchell because they weren't 'punk'. Punk was interesting for about 6 weeks as an 'art hounds' experiment, then all the boring Rod Stewart and Footie fans got in on the act and the movers and shakers moved on, pretty damn sharpish. I find it extraordinary that the same visual and musical cliches still have currency 35 years later and one of my 'biggest issues' with L.Ron Mozzizzey is his blinkered curation of 70s music. Meltdown was really, really obvious and dull. If you set yourself up as the ultimate barometer of taste, you have to expect to be challenged by 'some big nose who knows'.......

Alex Chilton was simply incredible. One of a kind. Impossible to repeat.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8574554.stm

I try to stay out of American politics because I've never been there, but I always feel sad when the Obamacare shrieking begins. Always think of Alex's last days.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/alex-chilton-didnt-seek-medical-attention-because,39979/

regards

*ceasefire ends*

Lost it, sorry folks, can't troll anymore tonight.
Actually, Skylarker: it's over, dude. Can't 'troll' anyone once they make a connection. Alex Chilton is more important to me than Morrissey. So, why am I wasting my time with this when I could be listening to him or to Nick Drake? Enough. It's been total lulz. Any offence caused was totally intended to not cause genuine offence. A final reply to 'realitybites' on the 'gossip' thread, then I'm out of here. If you ever see a 'Dark Star' phenomenon in the western skies: you'll soon realise who really guided BrummieBoy's 'muse'. I was going to 'hit the spotlight' on the eve of the Mayan Apocalypse, but 'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans'. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy. Beautiful girl. Fame is a mental illness. Everybody is a Star.

If you really do have a seriously sick kid, I'm really sorry. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. If you don't have a kid, get some help with all this.

Life's very brief, folks.
Make the most of what's left of it.
Best wishes to one and all :straightface:

Headphones.
Big Star.
Perfection.:tears:

[Jake Sully-BrummieBoy prepared for the Paralympics and then for cryogenic sleep until @20:12, 20/12, 2021.
Metamodernism was finally born] :straightface:

Octavia.gif

Octavia says 'Bye bye everybody! Friendship really is Magic!'

jake sully brummie boy.jpg

the only know picture of JakeSully-BrummieBoy

Last edited:

Cheers Kewpie!
Maybe there's hope for this site.
Keep up the good work.
I'll be back for the autobiography/new album and I won't be a 'troll' now the fake-troll issue has been surfaced.

lol! x 50,000

regards

Ooh, did you bust me, you dumb bitch? Here's where I dry up your panties.

Michelle is real. Crystal Geezer is an idiot. As convenient as it would be for her to have validation to her theory that I made Michelle/Nightingale up in order to convince people I'm loved, no...sorry Geezer, you fat f***, that's not the case. Michelle is a real person. And for awhile, yes, she was driving me crazy, spying on what I did here, hence the stalker thread. It's a Facebook related issue which is how Viva and NHNS knew about it.

She joined here as Nightingale to defend herself, but didn't really have a serious investment in posting here. After the momentum of the Stalker thread subsided we started talking again, offsite, and made some amends. I briefly made a post about this but deleted it because I wanted to see where things went. So far, so good. Unfortunately in the meantime she had written a bunch of bullshit to Thesmithsmorrissey before he was banned, because she was angry with me for making the Stalker thread. She has recanted the embellished/false information she gave him that he posted here and tried to use against me before being shown the door.

After making up with her, she lost most interest in posting here. Today she made a few posts here, but doesn't like you guys and didn't feel like she up to the troll baiting. The last post she made was #71.

While that was going on today, she and I were talking on Facebook. She told me she was done with this place so I said "can I have your password, I wanna have some fun." She agreed. Every post made after that by Nightingale was me. I knew eventually Kewpie would step in with the I.P. trace info to trip me up, because she has nothing better to do, and has hated me for a LONG time dating back to when I posted here as The Bicycle Tragedy many years back.

Sure enough her predictable broken-English ass "busted" me. And, Kewpie, since you are so concerned with the truth, why not let everyone know that, indeed, Michelle is a separate person, with a Canadian IP...and is not me...thereby invalidating fat f*** loser Crystal Geezer's theory.

So come on, Kewpie, you stupid f***, don't just tell part of the story, tell the WHOLE story. Otherwise shut your f***ing mouth.

As for my posts to you as Nightingale, realitybites...no offense. I like you and was just f***ing with you and had planned to tell you all this offline, after dinner.

The main people I wanted to f*** with were Crystal Geezer, who I find disgusting regardless of WHAT username I have, and BrummieBoy...however, after finding out Brummie likes Big Star, I may have to offer him a truce.

So yeah, that's the story. Yes, Michelle is real. Yes, Michelle and I have a tumultuous history outside of Solo. I like her very much and although she drives me up a wall and has done some EXTREMELY shitty things, I can't hate her for too long because the good outweighs the bad.

Yes, Crystal Geezer is an ugly, desperate piece of shit and yes, Kewpie is still useless.

And yes, Brummie seems to have good taste in music.

Shamlarker

Carry on pretending, loser.

You are a pathetic liar because the site administrator and the moderators know your history since 2007.

Ha, do you know I have some tools?

You're a stupid f***, celebrating a non-victory. Let's hear about your "tools." Why not tell everyone that, in fact, the bulk of Nightingale's posts were indeed authentic?

I'll tell you why. You're a coward.

Carry on pretending, loser.

You are a pathetic liar because the site administrator and the moderators know your history since 2007.

What exactly am I lying about, dipshit? David has no problem with me and we talk often. I don't give a f*** about Skinny's opinion, or yours.

What exactly am I lying about, dipshit? David has no problem with me and we talk often. I don't give a f*** about Skinny's opinion, or yours.

You seem to suffer memory loss.

You created numerous accounts, at one point you used your friend to register and kept lying.

*temporary ceasefire* *serious issues to discuss*:straightface:

September Gurls......and EVERYTHING ELSE...

Here's an absolutely bona-fide anecdote. I was working in a garage (illegally, lied about my age) and was playing Big Star on the stereo when Eric Clapton and Maria Maldaur drove up on the forecourt. They bought petrol, drinks and snacks and I respected their privacy. Eric smiled and pointed to the stereo, but I had to go serve other customers and they left before I could get him to sign my copy of 461 Ocean Boulevard.

Clapton famously triggered another NME 'racism' meltdown in Birmingham Odeon when he got a bit 'concussed and confused' about issues when he should have stuck to riffs, chords and arpeggios. I'm sure Morrissey followed the story avidly....and didn't make the same mistake when expressing his own take on the immigration dilemmas.

Morrissey's ignorance of Big Star / Alex Chilton is one of the most suspicious things about him. He claims to have been a big Cramps man but seems not to have noticed who produced GH/STLTU. Go figure. One of the main reasons I jumped ship about the whole punk 'year zero' meme was the expectation that all previous music was to be jettisoned for ideological purity. Yeah, right! I was really going to stop listening to Big Star and Joni Mitchell because they weren't 'punk'. Punk was interesting for about 6 weeks as an 'art hounds' experiment, then all the boring Rod Stewart and Footie fans got in on the act and the movers and shakers moved on, pretty damn sharpish. I find it extraordinary that the same visual and musical cliches still have currency 35 years later and one of my 'biggest issues' with L.Ron Mozzizzey is his blinkered curation of 70s music. Meltdown was really, really obvious and dull. If you set yourself up as the ultimate barometer of taste, you have to expect to be challenged by 'some big nose who knows'.......

Alex Chilton was simply incredible. One of a kind. Impossible to repeat.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8574554.stm

I try to stay out of American politics because I've never been there, but I always feel sad when the Obamacare shrieking begins. Always think of Alex's last days.

http://www.avclub.com/articles/alex-chilton-didnt-seek-medical-attention-because,39979/

regards

*ceasefire ends*

Lost it, sorry folks, can't troll anymore tonight.
Actually, Skylarker: it's over, dude. Can't 'troll' anyone once they make a connection. Alex Chilton is more important to me than Morrissey. So, why am I wasting my time with this when I could be listening to him or to Nick Drake? Enough. It's been total lulz. Any offence caused was totally intended to not cause genuine offence. A final reply to 'realitybites' on the 'gossip' thread, then I'm out of here. If you ever see a 'Dark Star' phenomenon in the western skies: you'll soon realise who really guided BrummieBoy's 'muse'. I was going to 'hit the spotlight' on the eve of the Mayan Apocalypse, but 'Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans'. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy. Beautiful girl. Fame is a mental illness. Everybody is a Star.

If you really do have a seriously sick kid, I'm really sorry. I'll keep you and yours in my prayers. If you don't have a kid, get some help with all this.

Life's very brief, folks.
Make the most of what's left of it.
Best wishes to one and all :straightface:

Headphones.
Big Star.
Perfection.:tears:

[Jake Sully-BrummieBoy prepared for the Paralympics and then for cryogenic sleep until @20:12, 20/12, 2021.
Metamodernism was finally born] :straightface:

View attachment 14129

Octavia says 'Bye bye everybody! Friendship really is Magic!'

View attachment 14130

the only know picture of JakeSully-BrummieBoy

I, too, cannot fight with anyone who loves Big Star. Consider me off your back.

You seem to suffer memory loss.

You created numerous accounts, at one point you used your friend to register and kept lying.

What does ANY of that have to do with what we are talking about?

It's a simple question...did Nightingale's first 71 posts come from my I.P. or from a Canadian one? And don't give me any proxy bullshit; if I'd been using a proxy you could never have "busted" me to begin with.

My fake accounts after being banned as Bike Tragedy were all from this I.P. Same one as Skylarker, the only difference is that when I registered Skylarker I was allowed to stay.

The "friend" account you are referring to was The Beard; I had a friend in Washington make an account two years ago while I was banned so I could post some bootlegs.

WOW. You're so clever.

Back
Top Bottom