Uh Oh...Looks Like I've Touched A Nerve Or Two!

that's not a reply/retort/riposte, you're meant to cut me to the core: ain't feeling it babe!

that's a to-bo lame-ass press-eject jettison mission abandoned-EVASION!

View attachment 14116

try again
and fail
again
and again and again and again

retards

BrummieBoy

It's kind of difficult to put effort into tearing apart someone who is just taking the piss for the hell of it. It's only fun when the person actually presents some kind of challenge or, more commonly, at least some kind of initial resilience. You're just obnoxious...nothing more, nothing less.

It's kind of difficult to put effort into tearing apart someone who is just taking the piss for the hell of it. It's only fun when the person actually presents some kind of challenge or, more commonly, at least some kind of initial resilience. You're just obnoxious...nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE

SkyFarter!

Raise your eyes to the top of the thread: this is a place called 'The Pigsty'. It's all about being 'obnoxious', that's the whole point!:rolleyes::lbf: Now, ice-cream man, get down on your knees and see if you can wring some cream outta mah green trouser-snake whilst I fellate a vanilla cornet with strawb sauce.:horny: You like chocolate? You into brown?:guitar:

rihanna ice cream.jpg

regards

Last edited:
It's kind of difficult to put effort into tearing apart someone who is just taking the piss for the hell of it. It's only fun when the person actually presents some kind of challenge or, more commonly, at least some kind of initial resilience. You're just obnoxious...nothing more, nothing less.[/QUOTE

SkyFarter!

Raise your eyes to the top of the thread: this is a place called 'The Pigsty'. It's all about being 'obnoxious', that's the whole point!:rolleyes::lbf: Now, ice-cream man, get down on your knees and see if you can wring some cream outta mah green trouser-snake whilst I fellate a vanilla cornet with strawb sauce.:horny: You like chocolate? You into brown?:guitar:

View attachment 14117

regards

tumblr_m9ciykHdjR1rbmb9io1_500.gif

tumblr_m9ciykHdjR1rbmb9io1_500.gif
[/QUOTE]

#gifwarEPICFAIL! :rolleyes:

I know you were disappointed at failing your audition to be my suckretary,:horny: but you need to move on......:crazy:

Cornelius attends a 'fan' convention in The Pigsty:

moz zombie.jpg

BRUMMIEBOY IS A TROLL! DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS! LOLZ!

Wasn't me. Was it you who asked to see my tits and pussy? Or just my tits? I had two titties requests, and one tits/pussy combo request.

Wasn't me. Was it you who asked to see my tits and pussy? Or just my tits? I had two titties requests, and one tits/pussy combo request.

tumblr_m3u7kmOT9y1qcwhkeo1_400.gif

Yeah but that doesn't mean we should have to put up with your annoying bullshit.

Ah, yes. 'We'. The Hive Mind. The Irregular Regular A-List Mentalists who 'DEMAND RESPECT OR ELSE!!!!!!' Gosh! This site has such 'integrity', imagine how 'seriously' the Real World takes these inmates? Wow, so you have 'moderator' privileges for your monthly subscription. All those extra shifts selling ice-creams to sick young kids just to be an unofficial 'somebody' on this site. Hope it's worth it! I'll be finishing up when the Paralympics begin, but you......you're trapped here forever in 'a permanent dimension of pain'. No wonder 'serious' people like L-Ron More-ee-say' take this site so srsly! *smirk* lulz. *sigh* *scratches head and says WTF is wrong with this dweeb* *breaks for afternoon tea & crumpet b4 church*

Isn't it about time you let rip with the Pedobear gifs? I mean, don't hold back. Give me all you've got, big boy. My arse is yours for the taking. I love a Big Yank dick now and again. What happens in Vegas stays in The Pigsty, and so on and so forth. :horny::horny::horny::horny:

Ps: I DO LOVE COKC! AND COKE! AND COCA-COLA! SRSLY!!! I've got a boner now, must have a quick wank. Told you I love ckoc! And I know you do, SkyFarter. I know what your purdy lips want. Of course, that's in an ironic, metaphorical prison-bitch Alanis More-ee-say malapropism queen way. Are you 'up to speed' with all this? How fast does your ice-cream van go, dude? lols!

regards
your arse'is'mine-you're my wife now, Dave! etc

pps: Historians of a future page. This site ACTUALLY DID EXIST! It's not a 'time-capsule' hoax. Unlike Je Suis No-More-To-Say.

it was me! i'm a stupid f*****!

initiate me! Skyfarter!

let's meet in a darkened underpass!!!!

you're hot! making me hard......metaphorically/ironikully

No story; Vidal died and everyone is mourning and I was reminded of the famous TV clip where Buckley and he were engaged in debate, and Vidal called Buckley a crypto-Nazi, and Buckley called him a queer and threatened to punch him in the face.

I don't know too much about Vidal other than that, and also that he claims to have slept with Jack Kerouac. I've seen some interviews with him and he's likeable and intelligent, but so is Buckley.

I like Buckley because he was extremely articulate and brave; he truly didn't care what anyone else thought of him; he gave his opposition a platform to speak their views and I never saw him not cut any opponent to ribbons, effortlessly.

I don't agree or disagree with his views, that's a separate issue...but, as a person, as a force to be reckoned with, he was intimidating and unstoppable and one of a kind.

I don't have anything against Vidal.

Gore fc-uk Jack K, deal with it. I know that's challenging given you think you're a 'beat poet' lols!
Gore cut Buckley to ribbons, totally owned him.
You may have nothing against Vidal, but metaphorically, he has his stiff prick against your lips! lol!

Re: Uh Oh...Looks Like I need even more attention

Thanks...now if you could only fix your username, you'd be on to something bordering on recognition. But, as it is, we'll just file you in the Miscellaneous Annoying Faceless Shit drawer.

that would be the drawer next to the one labelled '3 Mental Patients' File closed. Untreatable cases.

retards

BrummieBoy

I've got a fresh new batch, hot off the press...check out my stacks!

capture_20120815_224106.png

I'm particularly impressed by the use of the apostrophe in 'photos.'

why are you impressed? you wrote all these yourself, PM'd your bukkake buddies and got them to insert them.

how 'innovative'. no-one's EVER seen that brilliant 'gaming' ballot-stuffing strategy on an Web 2.0 platform before. You are a genius. Srsly!

bollock-brain

regards

Brummieboy

Alright. C'mon, let's knock this shit off. Skylarker is an asshole with a heart of gold (REALLY!). And BTW, he works his ass off and has a REAL job. I may have exaggerated a bit about the ice cream truck thing. I was pretty pissed off at him. But.....almost 4 years later, after many ridiculous feuds, I still consider him a friend. Hell, I even love the guy. And when he was on here being a shit and posting garbage about me, I still loved him. So, I am here now to defend him. Actually, why don't you make fun of me instead? I can't hold a job to save my life. I have OCD. I have fake boobs. Have at it. Let me know if you need more info- I've got TONS of dirt on myself.

No-one wants to see your tits love, f*** off.

According to the comments I received on those reputation points or whatever the f*** they are, there are multiple people who want to see my tits. So shut the f*** up, you f***ing asstard. I'm a friend of Skylarker's, and his opinion is the only one that really matters to me. Not a bunch of smug dickholes like you. He ASKED ME to stick around. So I will. So f*** you.

Alright. C'mon, let's knock this shit off. Skylarker is an asshole with a heart of gold (REALLY!). And BTW, he works his ass off and has a REAL job. I may have exaggerated a bit about the ice cream truck thing. I was pretty pissed off at him. But.....almost 4 years later, after many ridiculous feuds, I still consider him a friend. Hell, I even love the guy. And when he was on here being a shit and posting garbage about me, I still loved him. So, I am here now to defend him. Actually, why don't you make fun of me instead? I can't hold a job to save my life. I have OCD. I have fake boobs. Have at it. Let me know if you need more info- I've got TONS of dirt on myself.

Do you feel lonely?

Back
Top Bottom