Moz helping stage jumper last night

Black Eyed

Isn't he gorgeous !!
Apologies for this crappy photo (taken from the seats) but if this was me, i would love any photo showing ME being helped on stage by Morrissey. Hope you are on here and well done !

RSCN1082.jpg

Attachments

• RSCN1082.jpg
    RSCN1082.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 3
That's sweet, Black Eyed. Thanks for sharing your photo. Looks like you had pretty good seats, or a pretty good zoom lens. :p

Walked right past our seats after he had got off the stage. Only looked very young and was walking with a bad limp. Must have really hurt himself getting up there.

Moz was desperate for the stage invaders last night but that kind of energy is dwindling these days at the gigs. We are a very short walk from Elvis/Las Vegas scenario...............and to be honest I think thats what he quite fancies

Walked right past our seats after he had got off the stage. Only looked very young and was walking with a bad limp. Must have really hurt himself getting up there.

That's sweet, Black Eyed. Thanks for sharing your photo. Looks like you had pretty good seats, or a pretty good zoom lens. :p

I am delighted to inform you that this stage invader is the same person who you spent endless boring posts ranting about how horrible he was at the Bakersfield show because - well, I don't really remember why actually. He stood near you and it seemed like you were jealous or somehow thought that he didn't deserve to be there because he sent a text or something although you admitted you snuck in and you certainly had no business being in the pit. In any case, he's a very lovely fellow and Morrissey seems well pleased whenever he gets on stage.

I would just like to make it clear that I am not sure of what your trying to say about Bakersfield but Bakersfield was a good show, pit was small and long though haha. Thanks for calling me a lovely fella though!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom