Manchester - Manchester Arena (July 28, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

You Have Killed Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Black Cloud / Scandinavia / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Action Is My Middle Name / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Speedway / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // Still Ill

set list provided by SimonM, Because. Order corrected by telegram-sam.

Last edited:
It was amazing.. (I was close to the drunk woman as well that sucked..) anyway "last night I dreamt" and "I know it's over" totally destroyed me.. Just brilliant! He played a lot of songs. Maybe its because Im tired but I think he played more than usual..

I was there too ksenalex !

I saw a film crew running around interviewing people before the show. Does anyone know who they were?

A lot of people, many already veggies, don't like the footage played during Meat is Murder. It's basically like showing mass murder on film, with torture thrown in. I've been meat free for twenty odd years, and I really do not want to be subjected to this. It's distressing and upsetting. In the context of a happy and celebratory event, it really shouldn't be shown.

Re: film crew

It might be something to do with this

No ! They were a crew from the BBC channel ! They were following the Morrissey Tour Bus in that morning and they´ve interviewed some moz fans for the documentary they are making to be broadcasted in a few months. :straightface:

No ! They were a crew from the BBC channel ! They were following the Morrissey Tour Bus in that morning and they´ve interviewed some moz fans for the documentary they are making to be broadcasted in a few months. :straightface:

Have you actually read the title?
James Postlewaite is making a documentary commissioned by BBC Nottingham.

Have you actually read the title?
James Postlewaite is making a documentary commissioned by BBC Nottingham.

Mr Dear Kewpie
Firstly you provide a link and suggest ''it might be this''

Then when someone gives a correct answer to what the filming was about, you simply dismiss that individual in your usual manner.....
I suggest you read this link and then maybe eat a bit of humble pie and admit you got it wrong and apologise for being rude. But I wont hold my breath.

JJ
http://louderthanwar.com/on-buses-morrissey/

Mr Dear Kewpie
Firstly you provide a link and suggest ''it might be this''

Then when someone gives a correct answer to what the filming was about, you simply dismiss that individual in your usual manner.
I suggest you read this link and then maybe eat a bit of humble pie and admit you got it wrong and apologise for being rude. But I wont hold my breath.

JJ
http://louderthanwar.com/on-buses-morrissey/

I stand corrected, thank you very much for letting me know about it.

I stand corrected, thank you very much for letting me know about it.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now there is a first! There is hope for this site yet!

Love and kisses
JJ X

I think the band you' re referring to is Shocking Blue and the song is called, 'Mighty Joe'

Don't suppose you know the name of the track that had a gent wearing a leather jacket and trousers with a gold chain on the outside of said jacket? Coolest guy who ever lived

Truly truly disappointed. bad set, bad sound. no atmosphere. complete waste of money

cvouldnt agree more absolute shite and if youd have heard the screeching out of ky youd have bin alongside thedrunken woman ive had migraine for 2 weeks

The Manchester gig was everything I expected. I hate the venue. Still a decent set but I can;t believe Morrissey thought it was a highlight. Edinburgh was much better.

Does anybody know the audio bit played before the concert with a Scouse accent talking about Hillsborough, Thatcher, etc. ??

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom