Manchester - Manchester Arena (July 28, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

You Have Killed Me / Everyday Is Like Sunday / You're The One For Me, Fatty / How Soon Is Now? / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Maladjusted / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / When Last I Spoke To Carol / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Black Cloud / Scandinavia / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / Action Is My Middle Name / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Speedway / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want // Still Ill

set list provided by SimonM, Because. Order corrected by telegram-sam.

Last edited:
Did anyone sit in Block 113? Half way through meat is murder myself and people in the rows around me were soaked by someone who threw a pint of hot urine from above. Ruined my night. The months of waiting, the travel, hotel, food/drink and ticket costs all ruined by some thoughtless c*nt.

Sat through the rest of the songs trying to muster the mental strength to forget it happened, enjoy myself, all the while I had warm piss running down the back of neck and face. Im sick of the Morrissey 'fans' who attend gigs - always act like complete scumbags.

His last album was unlistenable, should have stayed at home.

Lol so to recap. It sounded rubbish. The song choice was terrible and some people got covered in warm piss!!

His last album was unlistenable, should have stayed at home.

Lol so to recap. It sounded rubbish. The song choice was terrible and some people got covered in warm piss!!

It took you five months to come up with this. Congratulations.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom