London 2012 Summer Olympics torchlighting segment titled "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"

Nice find.

On page 18, f*** Buttons are abbreviated to F Buttons. Sheesh.

@cornflakes

'The torchlighting segment was titled "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out".

Well, well. I think that settles the matter.

He was not only invited but he was offered the absolute highlight, centre stage for one of the greatest mass 'pop' events in human history. And, for whatever reason, he banjaxed himself one last time. Or Marr did. Or they both did. Who cares why?

If Morrissey and Marr care so little about their legacy that they couldn't trust Danny Boyle as 'auteur' it shows a shrill neuroticism and a precious selfish refusal to join the C21st. 'tired of London, tired of life'.

Moz/Marr refused to licence 'TIALTNGO'. Whether it was to avoid paying a % to Joyce or some delusional belief that Danny Boyle was 'an establishment mole' it's easily the biggest career/posterity fc-up ever. Danny Boyle is hardly a curator in the mould of soon-to-be Sir Gary Barlow or Sir Andrew Lloyd Weber.

Compare and contrast the snooze fest that was the 'Jubilee Celebration' to the mad 4 hour rave that was 'Isles of Wonder'. The Queen was bored out of her mind and sent a very clear message: 'I'm a Saxon as much as I'm a Norman' Does Morrissey really have such a poor grasp of British history that he doesn't understand that 'not all Royals are the same'? Just think, we could be living with President Blair, wouldn't that have been a wonderful development in our history.....

Queen Elizabeth 11 masterfully consigned Morrissey to the Troll.Fail! bin when she jumped out of that 'copter. I'm sure she'd had loved to enter the stadium to 'TQID' back-masked. Maybe she did, I'll have to check. Morrissey's 'republicanism' is entirely amateur. I doubt he's ready Starkey or anyone else of note.

http://www.newstatesman.com/ideas/2011/05/interview-gay-headline-queen

I'm certain Danny Boyle is genuinely well-read. It's wonderful that he managed to keep Seb Coe onboard as his 'secretary': keeper of secrets.

Boy Morrissey sure has some 'splainin to do!

Smile? Sincerity? Reputational self-destruct?

He hasn't fulfilled his 'genetic imperative'. If he had done, he'd realise that it's absolutely impossible not to put your kids first. The monarchy is the extreme manifestation of that. But we're not just the Saxon Tribe, we're status obsessed Norman war-like chimps who can't accept we'll die, so we try to live on through our kids. Morrissey is 'out of the picture'. He needs to get real, adopt a few African orphans and move his 'journey' on.

On page 18, f*** Buttons are abbreviated to F Buttons. Sheesh.

Wow, like that's so IMPORTANT! Keep clutching at straws as your Pop Idol disintegrates. Danny Boyle isn't a proof-reader. I have similar problems with my secretary, Sharon. She's supposed to be working today, but she's phoned in a sickie. Actually her i-Phone says she's in Merry Hill. I'll give her a good slippering when she returns.

Of course, if this was a genuine site rather than a cult asylum, this would be front page. I hope John Sweeney never has to investigate 'the cult of Morrissey' as he's probably still recovering from his encounter with the Scientology bods:

Scientology: BBC reporter losing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxqR5NPhtLI

However, I think the Scientology Social Narcissism Network of Trolls are focussed, trained and determined unlike the crew of motley fools parading here.

regards

I'm sure I just heard "Charming Man" playing in the Olympic stadium as an interval song between rounds of the Womens 400m.

Must be a fan in the PA box.

Oh, of course! I can see it now, it's all so clear once you look at it from that angle. Theo : I'm so sorry to have seen you as a fundamentalist bigoted Fox-fueled hillbilly, and will henceforth think of you as a Village resident would-be gonzo writer, Pynchon-reading tofu enthusiast who does part time work for lesbian liberation.:)

I'm so confused. I thought this was Morrissey-solo.com.

Brummie, you have so much to say you should get your own site. And you can ban people you don't like, and it will be awesome.

lol! I had to do something to get through the last 2 weeks. laid up. ankle sprain. PAIN!!!!! managed to snag some Tramadol from the doc so it's been kinda.....woozy and strange. Olympics+Moz+Booze+Pain+Drugs. Moz is totally funz, when he wigs out and
gets all psychedelic-controverzal-batshit-crazeee on everyone:

morrissey troll.jpg

I see his 'London-Berlin-1939' mini-meme was on Drudge earlier so maybe he'll get a high profile buzz your way. Bill O'Reilly etc.

No time for my own site. Too many other projects 'I.R.L' from hustling £ to family/friends, permaculture, and :horny: It's a good life mostly here in Tolkein's Shire in these 'Isles of Wonder'.

pandemonium.jpg

I feel kinda sorry for Moz. The whole 'fame, fame, fatal fame' thing hasn't really worked for him, unless of course, he really is delusional and co-dependent with the '3 mental patients'. :crazy:

time 2 hit the beach/clubs/bars of Europa. Really, really must try to make it to the US before I pop my clogs but i just love Europe's glistening vistas, languages and food on my doorstep. i drive Channel Tunnel, hate to fly. so the U.S has always been out of bounds even before the TSA pat-down shit.

you take care now, and don't get too confused by all this. i'm one of a kind, i'm the Brit/Irish communal mind, etc There was Lydon, Moz and Danny Boyle. And then there's 'me'. Fame is a mental illness. And Moz is 'Still Ill' :straightface: of course, i'm totally sane :rolleyes::tears:of :lbf:

regards.

Re: Your comment / reference to 'BrummieBoy'.

We acknowledge receipt of your recent communications referencing 'BrummieBoy' on this thread/forum. The project team have now moved to another site on the World-Wide-Web. A detailed response to your enquiry is not possible at this stage.

If and when the Project Team re-visit this site, your communication will be reviewed for action and, if merited, a response will be provided. Please respect other visitors to this thread and avoid cluttering it with further 'off-topic' responses.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

regards

'The 'BrummieBoy' Project Team.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom