blue cat store help

amykay

Hi everyone! I purchased The Smiths shirt almost 20 days ago from Blue cat store online. There is no contact phone number only an email~ and I have left SEVERAL messages and NOTHING in return!? I am not sure what to do or what I can do at this point? I have already paid for this item and this "bluecat online store has already taken the money out of my card.
Any info on this matter would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Thank you,
Amy:guitar:

Hi everyone! I purchased The Smiths shirt almost 20 days ago from Blue cat store online. There is no contact phone number only an email~ and I have left SEVERAL messages and NOTHING in return!? I am not sure what to do or what I can do at this point? I have already paid for this item and this "bluecat online store has already taken the money out of my card.
Thank you,
That place has already had a bad wrap.. Good luck

Thank you,

Have you tried contacting your bank? Here in the USA at least, most banks /credit card issuers will refund your money if the seller is non-responsive or after a certain window of time. As I'm not sure where in the world you are located, I'm not sure if this is applicable. Best of luck to you.

Last edited:
Thank you,

Have a look at the reviews..
http://www.xomreviews.com/bluecatstore.com

Back
Top Bottom