Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel time

Re: Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel ti

Awww, thank you very much!

On air time is less than 1 hour now. :)

Re: Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel ti

Either you have to pay for a subscription to Walla or Google Translate doesn't work so well.

Am I missing something? How do I view the stream??

Anybody managed to find the missing link to the concert ?

thanks working now:guitar:

Thank you so very much. You're my hero.

No probs :)

Band are wearing red t-shirts with "THUG" printed on the front.

Just sang ....killed me, shoplifters and Ouija board

If someone happens to record it please let me know as I'll be more than happy to upload it for others to grab.

A bit of advance notice would have been great - just read the tweet - to find the gig nearly over. Still time for MiM... then off to collect a curry- Mushroom Dupiaza - yum yum.

Dave

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom