Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel time

Re: Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel ti

Awww, thank you very much!

On air time is less than 1 hour now. :)

Re: Morrissey's Israel show will stream live on the internet starting 21:30 israel ti

How Soon Is Now?
Everyday Is Like Sunday
You're The One For Me, Fatty
You Have Killed Me
Shoplifters Of The World Unite
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
Maladjusted
I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I Know It's Over
Black Cloud
Alma Matters
When Last I Spoke To Carol
Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell
To Give (The Reason I Live)
Speedway
Still Ill
Meat Is Murder
Let Me Kiss You

I Will See You In Far-Off Places

Last edited by a moderator:

'

OK, I missed the beginning, but from when I tuned in this was the set list:-

Everyday is like Sunday
You're the one for me fatty
You have killed me
Shoplifters of the world unite
Ouija board, Ouija board
Maladjusted
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
I know it's over
Black cloud
Alma matters
When last I spoke to Carol
Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me
One day goodbye will be farewell
To give
Speedway
Still ill
Meat is murder
Let me kiss you
----------------------
I will see you in far off places

"From the heart of my bottom, thank you"

Thank you so much arielshu. Awesome show, my faith in the man is bolstered. Viva el Moz!

Thank you so much! That was brilliant!

good concert,voice a bit creaky at the start but soon warmed up,getting the key to the city was a good moment,seemed genuinely honoured.he can play nude darts at twelve o clock at night in the city square if he wants now.theres always some weird thing u can do when u get the big key.must be some size of a door with that key.

good stream that he sounds on form, hope he changes the set a bit in time for manchester, would love to hear big mouth and TIALTNGO, unlikely i know

Loved what I saw, roll on next week. Speedway especially

However given the key to Tel Aviv Would have thought he may have done another encore.

Do Jews eat doner kebabs? I'm very ignorant. Unlike Moz who seemngly knew thevdrill ref: his final stage departure draped in the Israeli flag

Thank you so much arielshu. Awesome show, my faith in the man is bolstered. Viva el Moz!

My pleasure. I wish I would have known about this earlier. Was the stream audio or video? we kept seeing video cameras... The show was good overall. Moz seemed to move around much more than I saw in footage from recent shows.

Hope to see/hear a recording, if someone managed to get it!

arielshu

My pleasure. I wish I would have known about this earlier. Was the stream audio or video? we kept seeing video cameras... The show was good overall. Moz seemed to move around much more than I saw in footage from recent shows.

Hope to see/hear a recording, if someone managed to get it!

arielshu

Thanks for the heads up and thank you very much MORRIZSEY who found the actual stream link.

It was video stream, really excellent to watch the live online. :)

Hopefully e.walla.co.il will provide some video links on their website.

Can anyone who recorded it to upload a link please?

I take it this is no longer available to watch ? Or is the buffering just incredibly slow ?

Happy 500th post Iona Mink!!!

Thank you, my lovely. I hadn't even noticed. I'm catching up to you. I think the boards deserve a spate of Lindsey posts. You've been somewhat quiet of late.

Damn, the one day that I actually go out and I miss this. I wish video of the entire concert that was streamed would magically turn up. Sigh.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom