looking for Lloyd Cole - Loaded Live in New York

This was the live disc included in the Collected Works boxset released around 10 years ago. I appear to have neglected to rip this particular disc when transferring my CDs to digital before the big sell-off of a few years back.

Hopefully someone here will have a copy?

Thanks in advance!

Short: I have it and can upload it in 3 weeks
Long: It's packed in a box because I'm moving. I'll bookmark this thread, and if no one's come to your aid in 3 weeks then I'm on the case. Additionally, let me know if you have any other LC neglections!

Hey Matto

Thanks a bunch for replying and offering to help.
As it happens, I am looking for a few other LC things:

The Mainstream demos.

The pre-mix versions of No More Love Songs (Negatives version) and Man On The Verge (Negatives version) which appeared on Napster about 12 years ago.

The live b-sides from (I think) the Downtown CD single and 12" single, plus the live version of Jennifer She Said from the Butterfly CD.

Also the holiday giveaways Lloyd put out on his website each December - I missed all of those!

I think that's it!

Again, thanks

Hi, used to be a street boy

If you can tell me exactly which LC website downloads you're looking for, I could help you. I think I have almost everyone but I'm not sure. I've got these tracks stored in different DVD's and/or hard drives but I don't have a full list of them.

I can help with those singles B-Sides and the Mainstream demos. I can share them via uTorrent as I've done with Lloyd Cole & the Commotions stuff a week ago. Also got the Collected Works boxset as the limited 2-CD edition of LC's last album.

Just let me know...

Back
Top Bottom