What night is Moz playing Coachella?

J

jack

Anyone know?

5754.jpg

> Anyone know?
YES HE IS PLAYING SATURDAY OCT 9. I READ IT ON THE REPRISE-SIRE MEMO AND I ALSO BELIEVE ALL THE US SHOWS WILL BE IN OCTOBER. HE STARTS HIS BRITISH TOUR ON NOVEMBER 18.

October 9th.

Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 9am. At all ticketmaster outlets.
They are 50 bucks per night.

Re: TICKET PRICES HAVE SURE GONE UP!!!

> October 9th.¿ Tickets go on sale this Saturday at 9am. At all ticketmaster¿ outlets.¿ They are 50 bucks per night.
HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO FIND OUT IS IT GENERAL SEATING ALSO. I'M FROM ARIZONA BUT I'M STILL GOING ANY INFO ON THE OTHER US SHOWS HE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE

Re: tickets!!!

> HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO FIND OUT IS IT GENERAL SEATING ALSO. I'M¿ FROM ARIZONA BUT I'M STILL GOING ANY INFO ON THE OTHER US SHOWS¿ HE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE

Does anybody actually know if the tickets will be available for purchase via ticketmaster online? I've been checking their site for any info but so far nothing. I am from texas and seemingly desperate - any info will be appreciated.

bottle.gif

Re: TICKET PRICES HAVE SURE GONE UP!!!

> HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO FIND OUT IS IT GENERAL SEATING ALSO. I'M¿ FROM ARIZONA BUT I'M STILL GOING ANY INFO ON THE OTHER US SHOWS¿ HE IS GOING TO ANNOUNCE

I want to know why KROQ is so xenophobic. I mean, did you notice that their contest/request line only works for people in LA? These tix are such a rip! Anyone want to trade for REM tix? (for August 11.)

Here you go....

Yes they have gone up a bundle!

It is general seating and they go sell from every ticketmaster outlet.
Thats all I know about this event. I will keep you all posted.

Morrissey wants us to suffer

ALSO it sucks that we have to pay to see friggin BECK, of all people.
not to mention the others I haven't heard of.
But what can you do? skip it?
I think not.

ah that morrissey, he must really have it in for us. wants us to be poverty stricken

Back
Top Bottom