How about a world-wide Morrissey t-shirt day?

• Thread starter R.A. Gonzalez Jr.
  • Start date
R

R.A. Gonzalez Jr.

Whilst hearing about this world-wide, (as it were) Morrissey function...how about another Morrissey solidarity function? Perhaps all Moz fans would wear a Morrissey t-shirt on say...Morrissey's birthday, or something like that. Who knows, it could become a tradition. Comments?

> Whilst hearing about this world-wide, (as it were) Morrissey¿ function...how about another Morrissey solidarity function?¿ Perhaps all Moz fans would wear a Morrissey t-shirt on¿ say...Morrissey's birthday, or something like that. Who knows,¿ it could become a tradition. Comments?

sounds very nice!!! i think he'ld appreciate it.. when is his b-day?

Moz shirt day- may 22

> Whilst hearing about this world-wide, (as it were) Morrissey¿ function...how about another Morrissey solidarity function?¿ Perhaps all Moz fans would wear a Morrissey t-shirt on¿ say...Morrissey's birthday, or something like that. Who knows,¿ it could become a tradition. Comments?

I think it's a great idea. His birthday is May 22.

> sounds very nice!!! i think he'ld appreciate it.. when is his¿ b-day?

His birthday is 22 May. Same as Mine. Only he was born in 1959, and I was born a bit later on.

pash.

Would Smiths t-shirts count????

> Would Smiths t-shirts count????

For sure.

I think we already wear them on his birthday, do we not?

Everyday is Morrissey t-shirt day

I think the only way for this to really work is if all of us wear a Morrissey t-shirt each and everyday. I own about three...plenty for an effective rotation. I'm not waiting until May 22, I'm starting today. Please join me.
-Dan
(Sorry... Smiths shirts won't work)

Re: Everyday is Morrissey t-shirt day except sunday!

¿ (Sorry... Smiths shirts won't work)

Is that because "work is a four letter word"?? HA!!!! I kill me!!!

Cheers~!
MLL

Out of the Closet

I would love to collect a quarter for every time I have secreted a Morrissey/Smiths T-shirt under business clothes. I felt just a little perverted in my own small way to be able to thumb my nose at the conservative 3 piece world around me.

Oh well, out of the closet and out in the open with it!( the Morrissey shirt that is)

Re: Out of the Closet

> I would love to collect a quarter for every time I have secreted¿ a Morrissey/Smiths T-shirt under business clothes. I felt just a¿ little perverted in my own small way to be able to thumb my nose¿ at the conservative 3 piece world around me.

Aw, yeah! You go boy! Fight the system!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom