Grado - Diga Nazario Sauro (July 13, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Scandinavia / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Let Me Kiss You / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Action Is My Middle Name / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Speedway / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Meat Is Murder / Maladjusted / Still Ill / I Will See You In Far Off Places // I Know It's Over

set list provided by aliceasr, scan from robertokop.

Last edited:
lol I've never confronted such stupidity so directly in my life,it is a new experience for me,I feel enriched in this fight against idiocy

Do you sincerely believe there isn't quality music in Kosovo,the kind you listen to? Do you believe there isn't a good lyricst there, an albanian (or serbian) Morrissey? Was your nationalistic remark intentional or just a lapsus,like Morrissey's about the chinese people?but I guessyou can afford this kind of humour,you are his fan and most servile disceple .They have one of the eldest universities in Prishtina..did you know that?of course you didn't otherwise you'd be paying some more respect to kosovo

and again:I'm not from Kosovo and have nothing to do with it,but again, what you wrote is disgusting

So you've talked to Jesse? Have you been polite enough to him?It shows he didn't gain his music maestry in some conservatory in Kosovo,he's such a star....

Sad girl,

Of course there is quality music in Kosovo. That's why is recommended to you; it suit you well. Also, I adore Albania, just like Lord Byron adored it. Distgusting is your imbecile remark about Morrissey in Grado. It was special night in Grado (every night with M is special night), but sad looneys always snivel and whine. Be happy He is here for you, giving the best. If you can't detect how deeply emotional M was during "I Know..." - ah, you are lost case. Jesse? Jesse is a gentleman. So we talked like proper gentleman do. Subspecies? If killed, so you could spend this very bourgeois day alive, Kosovirrka, well...

we'll let you know

Sad son,

You are sadly mistaken about J. Tobias, for he is a very poor excuse for a guitarist when considering how many available are better than him.

we'll let you know

(and I'm keeping MY original sign off).

Sad son,

"Many available are better than him". Pih, go to them. Simple.
Jesse is fantastic. Always joy to hear him.

we'll let you know

Sad girl,

Of course there is quality music in Kosovo. That's why is recommended to you; it suit you well. Also, I adore Albania, just like Lord Byron adored it. Distgusting is your imbecile remark about Morrissey in Grado. It was special night in Grado (every night with M is special night), but sad looneys always snivel and whine. Be happy He is here for you, giving the best. If you can't detect how deeply emotional M was during "I Know..." - ah, you are lost case. Jesse? Jesse is a gentleman. So we talked like proper gentleman do. Subspecies? If killed, so you could spend this very bourgeois day alive, Kosovirrka, well...

we'll let you know

well why imbecile?apart from all the banter, you seem to have a problem with the fact that I didn't enjoy the concert and you did,don't you?why should I be enjoying it?are you the measure?I believe anyone who doesn't enjoy something and gives his reasons why doesn't need to be attacked.

a night with M is not necessarily a special night, anyone should feel free to judge what he gave money for

Back
Top Bottom