Milan - Arcimboldi Theater (July 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

You Have Killed Me / Still Ill / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Maladjusted / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Black Cloud / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Action Is My Middle Name / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Alma Matters / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Let Me Kiss You // How Soon Is Now?

set list provided by aliceasr

• Milano applaude un fantastico Morrissey - Itali@magazine (34 photos). Link posted by aliceasr.
  • Morrissey incanta con poesia e genialità gli Arcimboldi - Cube Magazine (21 photos). Link posted by aliceasr.
  • Photos by Francesco Prandoni / flickr (76 total). Link posted by an anonymous person.

milan.jpg

milan2.jpg

Last edited:
This time the venue was a wonderful theatre, you know, the ones with red carpet and comfortable red seats. Suede seats. But at 8 pm no way: people was standing attached to the stage and i was central at the first row. Very nice gig, setlist similar to Rome but in a different order.
Here it is:

You have killed me
Still ill
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Everyday is like sunday
Maladjusted
Last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
Ouija board ouija board
Black cloud
Shoplifters of the world unite
I will see you in far away places
Action is my middle name
I know it's over
One day goodbye will be farewell
People are the same everywhere
Meat is murder
To give (the reason I live)
Alma matter
You're the one for me, Fatty
Let me kiss you
How soon is now?

It seemed to me that Moz was a bit tired this evening but maybe it's an impression. Lads dressed with the same t- shirt "ocean city beach patrol". Only at the encore some fans tried to reach the stage and, let's say, this evening Moz security have been heavier than the theatre one. At the end Morrissey take an italian banner of a fan club "tialtngo" and had for present two records of 60's italian artists Milva and Rita Pavone. Theatre sold out I believe. Crowd loudy. See you tomorrow in Florence! Lots of pics as soon I can.

You tube
I know it's over
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ksjPJ-2VfA

Everyday is like Sunday
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVrFgexMjjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vH_i3EwkfAs

How soon is now?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY0ckYT2Nmg

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure that the reason why he keeps playing 'let me kiss you' is so he can take off his shirt and then run back stage and put on a new shirt during that instrumental break. Newsflash moz, you can take your shirt off at any time and i am sure most dudes and all the ladies wouldn't care if you finished the show shirtless. Time to retire that song for a bit, because it has been in the set since its' release

Only at the enchore some fans tried to reach the stage and, let's say, this evening Moz security have been heavier than the theatre one. At the end Morrissey take an italian banner of a fan club "tialtngo" and had for present two records of 60's italian artists Milva and Rita Pavone. Theatre sild out I believe. Crowd loudy. See you tomorrow in Florence!

There is no 'h' in encore.

Not until after I see him again please. One of my favorite songs is Let Me Kiss You.

Time to retire that song for a bit, because it has been in the set since its' release

Not entirely true. It was not played for most of the 2011 tour until the later-US dates.

I agree though - it has been overdone. Well, he has finally put FOTGTD on IBEH on the shelf for a bit... I guess he has to do something from Quarry..... better 'Let Me Kiss You' than 'I Have Forgiven Jesus' or any of the other mediocrity that's left to choose from. Though, honestly, 'All You Lazy Dykes' sounded really good the few times it was done last year. Not exactly a crowd-pleaser, however.

the sound was apalling!! I got the impression that he knew it and this probably got on his nerves.

the show was great - I had the impression that Moz was a bit tired. I enjoyed the show anyway. The love i feel for his music is above any personal comments people may say and write. it's a love i feel deep inside and still alive since years. MOZ... he is the man !

During "I know it's over" I cried.....and around me many others did the same
alby

This time the venue was a wonderful theatre, you know, the ones with red carpet and comfortable red seats. Suede seats. But at 8 pm no way: people was standing attached to the stage and i was central at the first row. Very nice gig, setlist similar to Rome but in a different order.
Here it is:

You have killed me
Still ill
I'm throwing my arms around Paris
Everyday is like sunday
Maladjusted
Last night i dreamt that somebody loved me
Ouija board ouija board
Black cloud
I will see you in far away places
Action is my middle name
I know it's over
One day goodbye will be farewell
People are the same everywhere
Meat is murder
To give (the reason I live)
Alma matter
You're the one for me, Fatty
Let me kiss you
How soon is now?

It seemed to me that Moz was a bit tired this evening but maybe it's an impression. Lads dressed with the same t- shirt "ocean city beach patrol". Only at the encore some fans tried to reach the stage and, let's say, this evening Moz security have been heavier than the theatre one. At the end Morrissey take an italian banner of a fan club "tialtngo" and had for present two records of 60's italian artists Milva and Rita Pavone. Theatre sold out I believe. Crowd loudy. See you tomorrow in Florence! Lots of pics as soon I can.

Article by Itali@magazine
http://www.italiamagazineonline.it/archives/29662/milano-applaude-fantastico-morrissey

Other article and pics here:
http://www.cubemagazine.it/morrissey-incanta-con-poesia-e-genialita-gli-arcimboldi/

Last edited:
really sick of all the negative comments,the man has been touring non stop for over a year,of course he is tired,and he is 53, not every gig will be perfect,love morrissey or kindly f*** off into your little lonely world.

really sick of all the negative comments,the man has been touring non stop for over a year,of course he is tired,and he is 53, not every gig will be perfect,love morrissey or kindly f*** off into your little lonely world.

Hey Grant, have you got some problems? I f***ing follow Moz since 1984 and I'm following him in his Italian tour so that I can't say that he gave me the impression that in Milan was a bit tired? We all know he's touring since a lot of time and it's obviously tired, but if someone isn't free of writing what he can see, YOU kindly f*** off in your little blind world. It was not a critical opinion, and I can love Moz even if he's naturally tired. And the gig was perfect anyway. I don't know where you read negative comments about the gig.

Last edited:

Hey Grant, have you got some problems? I f***ing follow Moz since 1984 and I'm following him in his Italian tour so that I can't say that he gave me the impression that in Milan was a bit tired? We all know he's touring since a lot of time and it's naturalmhe's tired, but if someone isn't free of writing what he can see YOU kindly f*** off in your blind world. It was not a critical opinion, and I can love Moz even if he's naturally tired. And the gig was perfect anyway.

Aliceasr...I think I love you.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom