I posted a different version of this a couple of months ago, but this is at least 15 or 16 times better.
It's a CD-length MP3 compilation of live Smiths tracks and, this time round, it really rocks. I've almost definitely found the best sources for everything and I've taken some time to tweak the audio with eq, correcting the speed and things like that. So some of the tracks are better than versions that have previously been in circulation.
Blue = better than the best version previously in circulation
Green = possibly better than the best version previously in circulation (you tell me)
Black = the same or almost the same as the best version previously in circulation
1. What Do You See In Him? The Hašienda, Manchester, 4 February 1983
2. Hand In Glove Brixton Ace, London, 29 June 1983
3. This Charming Man The Assembly Rooms, Derby, 7 December 1983
4. Girl Afraid Queen Margaret Hall, Glasgow, 2 March 1984
5. I Don’t Owe You Anything Hammersmith Palais, London, 12 March 1984
6. Heaven Knows I’m Miserable Now De Meervaart, Amsterdam, 21 April 1984
7. Barbarism Begins At Home Markthalle, Hamburg, 4 May 1984
8. That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore Apollo Theatre, Oxford, 18 March 1985
9. The Headmaster Ritual Apollo Theatre, Oxford, 18 March 1985
10. Rusholme Ruffians Studio 54, Barcelona, 16 May1985
11. Handsome Devil Studio 54, Barcelona, 16 May1985
12. I Want The One I Can’t Have Paseo De Camoens, Madrid, 18 May 1985
13. Shakespeare’s Sister Hollywood Palladium, Los Angeles, 27 June 1985
14. What’s The World? Barrowlands, Glasgow, 25 September 1985
15. Still Ill Irvine Meadows, California, 28 August 1986
16. I Know It’s Over Irvine Meadows, California, 28 August 1986
17. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out National Ballroom, Kilburn, London, 23 October 1986
18. Frankly Mr Shankly National Ballroom, Kilburn, London, 23 October 1986
19. How Soon Is Now? National Ballroom, Kilburn, London, 23 October 1986
20. Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others Brixton Academy, London, 12 December 1986
21. Sheila Take A Bow City Road Studios, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, 10 April 1987
There's PDF artwork in the zip file.
I've also started posting full concerts in flac at smithstorrents.co.uk. At the moment, Madrid and Amsterdam are up, and I'll be posting Barcelona shortly.
If you want a way of saying thank you, I would really appreciate feedback, especially if it is critical.