Liege - Les Ardentes Festival (July 5, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Black Cloud / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / How Soon Is Now? / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / People Are The Same Everywhere / I Know It's Over / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Still Ill

set list provided by Sylvie and also The Smiths Indeed

Last edited:
Did he mention Matt? Who's the new drummer? I like the Moz's zip top but what's the green broach thing? I wish he would dye his hair while he can still get away with it.

Did he mention Matt? Who's the new drummer? I like the Moz's zip top but what's the green broach thing? I wish he would dye his hair while he can still get away with it.

No way! His grey hair is beautiful!

No way! His grey hair is beautiful!

This. Why should he dye his hair? It wouldn't look right. Black hair even looks silly on Johnny now, and he looked a lot younger than Moz to begin with. I'm glad Moz is embracing the grey. I wish he'd let the band have the same dignity instead of putting Boz in those vile dresses :sick:

This. Why should he dye his hair? It wouldn't look right. Black hair even looks silly on Johnny now, and he looked a lot younger than Moz to begin with. I'm glad Moz is embracing the grey. I wish he'd let the band have the same dignity instead of putting Boz in those vile dresses :sick:

I'll have to see a picture of him in day light. George Clooney and Richard Gere can really carry it off but they have darker skin. Morrissey has paler than pale good ole Irish skin I'm afraid.

I'll have to see a picture of him in day light. George Clooney and Richard Gere can really carry it off but they have darker skin. Morrissey has paler than pale good ole Irish skin I'm afraid.

In Prismacolor Marker terms his hair is a gorgeous blend of "French Greys". It's a warm grey picking up his brunette. I love it. Clooney has "cool grey" hair, totally different.

Looks like a white carnation dyed green boutioneer (sp) I like his grey hair...he is just too beautiful for words. Looking in good form also...been hitting the gym.

alexander-eric-true-blood.jpg

hopefully eric doesn't know how to play 'first of the gang' 'how soon is now' or any other song that has been the same on the last 2-3 tours

Troll

Setlist:
1.Intro
2.Irish blood
3. You have killed me
4. black cloud
5. Scandinavia
6, London
7. Speedway
8. Maladjusted
9.Let Me Kiss You
10. I know it's over
11. NEW SONG
12.I Like You
13. Tomorrow
14. Meat Is Murder
15. Suedehead
16. Half A Person
17. One Day Goodbye
18. Jack The Ripper
Encore:
19. Now Mye Heart is full

Last edited by a moderator:
hopefully eric doesn't know how to play 'first of the gang' 'how soon is now' or any other song that has been the same on the last 2-3 tours

I agree--he needs to put some of those songs to rest.

Setlist:
1.Intro
2.Irish blood
3. You have killed me
4. black cloud
5. Scandinavia
6, London
7. Speedway
8. Maladjusted
9.Let Me Kiss You
10. I know it's over
11. NEW SONG
12.I Like You
13. Tomorrow
14. Meat Is Murder
15. Suedehead
16. Half A Person
17. One Day Goodbye
18. Jack The Ripper
Encore:

Liar.

Setlist:
1.Intro
2.Irish blood
3. You have killed me
4. black cloud
5. Scandinavia
6, London
7. Speedway
8. Maladjusted
9.Let Me Kiss You
10. I know it's over
11. NEW SONG
12.I Like You
13. Tomorrow
14. Meat Is Murder
15. Suedehead
16. Half A Person
17. One Day Goodbye
18. Jack The Ripper
Encore:

Well, it would be nice to have Now My Heart is Full, Suedehead, Half a Person, Tomorrow, Speedway. He can trash the rest for some of his earlier classics including Disappointed, Interesting Drug, Such A Little Thing, Mute Witness, National Front Disco.

Boz Boorer
The drummer in our band is Eric Lewis Gardner
9 minutes ago

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom