Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think she's OK. She's not waiting tables. She's in an enviable position and I think lesser people would have quit a long time ago.

I mean, what I'm saying is...I have some problems with her, but I still like her more than I like most people. And maybe she does try too hard sometimes, but some people never try. She takes her craft very seriously...I think that matters. I think integrity matters. She has a right to her opinion about Solo, we don't have to agree with it or like it, but she has a right to think it and say it.

And she has a right to be on guard. I'm sure she's known a lot of douchebags who have taken advantage of her or treated her unfairly. I never saw this until yesterday, but here are the lyrics to a song on her last EP which is apparently about someone who leaked her music...

Caught your hand on my a-p-p-l-e.
your best friend must be b-o-o-z-e.

I’m an ample tree and you c-l-i-m-b.
one sharp shake and you’ll d-i-v-e.
I’ll get you back,
get you back,
back,
you’ll e-n-d up on your back.

Got your mouth on my f-r-u-i-t;
just one bite gets you g-o-i-n-g.

You have no heart and I have no h-o-p-e,
but you’ll run dry; I am your j-u-i-c-e.
You’ll be back,
get you back,
back,
on your k-n-e-e-s, crawling back.

I’m no fool, it’s old news:
there are two-
those who give and those who live.
Let’s make new news,
‘cause how would you like someone
to come along and
pick something off of you?

Did you know Morrissey wrote 'Art-hounds' about me? Only, he got the part about my dick wrong...

She's a pseudo-demented über snatch who sings about death, God and the bits inbetween.

Maybe not completely pseudo! She does have serious mental issues but then again, who doesn't? She just likes to run her mouth with not much brain behind it or if she does have a brain, she's not using it too well. She's just a hanger on to Morrissey and TV, and I wish both of them would dump her sooner rather than later, but sadly it seems like for the foreseeable future we are stuck listening to her screeching noise called singing. Must be nice to get in with Morrissey like that.

Yea maybe ur right!
I take the time and effort to write out a really long and fantastic post and no one even reads it or cares about anything ive said!!!!! :(

I may as well edit and delete most of what Ive just posted, but ive took the liberty of leaving on and reminding people whats been said about our kind outspoken gothic little friend!
In fact I may delete everything ive ever wrote on here ! The lot!

The show is over, and it never really began, midnite takes a bow for the very last time, an aknowledgment to an audiance gripped in a deathly silence.
The great deep red curtains fall for the final time and midnite is no more and promptly disapears into the shadows!
lurking there with a candle of light, holding it out 2 the other outsiders who also find theselves in the darkness!

Goodbye!!!

I actually DO read your comments. I value your opinion as well as anyone else's on here. I don't always agree with what everyone posts and shouldn't be expected to. People are cruel, that is a fact of life. But there are some intelligent posts on here, there are alot of valid points. I like the differing views and thoughts even tho they are VERY harsh at times. Still keep posting. Still add your comments and thoughts and feelings. They are still valid and important. Do not edit or delete anything! Say what you feel, believe what you think. It's that simple. Don't silence yourself, to me that is like death, the end of everything. Keep on truckin' and talkin' and writin'. I don't like Kristeen Young at all, but that is me. I'm glad you do, that is you.

I have in my possession a number of emails between Moz and Kristeen. Given to me by a "friend" of Kristeen to whom she sent for "translation". They are shocking on Kristeens end and her commentary is also shocking. I will release them early next month and Kristeens time with Moz will end. So will her time with Visconti. She's not a bright girl and this indescretion will end her friendship with both. She is garbage. Worse then garbage. They show what a pathetic user she is and explain why hes kept her on for so long. Pathetic and sad. Moz got himself a real piece of shite person. The manipulation and please pity me, please love me bullshit is unbelievable. Ms. Young if you're reading this and I know you are pack you're bags and go back to whoring yourself in St. Louis. Their are also a number of emails between her and seaman. They show a even more manipulative and conniving side to her.

I have in my possession a number of emails between Moz and Kristeen. Given to me by a "friend" of Kristeen to whom she sent for "translation". They are shocking on Kristeens end and her commentary is also shocking. I will release them early next month and Kristeens time with Moz will end. So will her time with Visconti. She's not a bright girl and this indescretion will end her friendship with both. She is garbage. Worse then garbage. They show what a pathetic user she is and explain why hes kept her on for so long. Pathetic and sad. Moz got himself a real piece of shite person. The manipulation and please pity me, please love me bullshit is unbelievable. Ms. Young if you're reading this and I know you are pack you're bags and go back to whoring yourself in St. Louis. Their are also a number of emails between her and seaman. They show a even more manipulative and conniving side to her.

Who is seaman?

"seaman has been sacked."

Morrissey, MEN Arena, Sat 28th July 2012

HAHAHAHA! Would love to actually see this, but i'm not holding my breath. I would love to see her sacked but don't see it happening in any near future. So please, please, POST these emails.

I can't wait to read these e-mails. My curiosity is piqued. When and where will you make them available?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom