Page 1 of 35 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

God save the Tseng nothappynotsad's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 148
    Given: 148

Default Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 32

Default Re: Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

That was nice of her.

I wonder who she's referring to ? Is it me ? Is it you ? Or is it ... you ?

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 702
    Given: 386

Dumb move.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Not her account by the looks of it but still funny. Notice that her name is spelt KrisTeen Young.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Default Re: Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

Yeah, well, for someone who writes lyrics about manually plucking a fetus out her womb and referring to it as a tumor and crushing it, and for someone who aligns herself with an individual that sees the Norway massacre as a minor scuffle compared to the fast food industry; I'd say she's not really in a position to diagnose mental instability. I'm sure ol' Kris has a few bats in her own belfry.

Besides, saying something like that is only gonna generate more site traffic. Either she's intentionally pushing the envelope, or she's woefully naive.

And speaking of "three people," well...that's even more than the amount who bought her last album!

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 1

"...and never ever say morrissey gives good head"

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Here is the FULL conversation, if anyone is interested...where she also tries to justify her saying "Morrissey gives good head" as her being "punk".

0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.

Thumbs Up

"Deranged" ? Someone certainly has a bee in their bonnet.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz View Post
    That was nice of her.

I wonder who she's referring to ? Is it me ? Is it you ? Or is it ... you ?
    I can think of at least two...

0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Toe View Post
    Yeah, well, for someone who writes lyrics about manually plucking a fetus out her womb and referring to it as a tumor and crushing it, and for someone who aligns herself with an individual that sees the Norway massacre as a minor scuffle compared to the fast food industry; I'd say she's not really in a position to diagnose mental instability. I'm sure ol' Kris has a few bats in her own belfry.

Besides, saying something like that is only gonna generate more site traffic. Either she's intentionally pushing the envelope, or she's woefully naive.

And speaking of "three people," well...that's even more than the amount who bought her last album!
    Punish the monkey and let the organ grinder go.

0 Not allowed!
    Goddammit, I like it.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 36

There are a lot more than three mental patients here! But there are some nice people, like me.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by nothappynotsad View Post
    I can think of at least two...

Now, now...

0 Not allowed!

My secret's my enzyme. CrystalGeezer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 702
    Given: 386

Dumb, dumb move.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

She sees what she wants to see. There are many more sycophants here than naysayers and the vast majority of people here are neither; just even keeled folk who chime in from time to time and never ruffle any feathers.

It's sad that she cannot construe the idea of a public forum dedicated to discussion about a public figure being anything other than a "fan" site where no one ever says anything less than complimentary. She talks big about being open-minded and saying what you want and not giving into public consensus, but...I guess that only applies to the opinions she approves of.

0 Not allowed!
    Last edited by Blue Toe; July 3, 2012 at 03:02 AM.

Anonymous

Kristeen Young gave menopain a face and a voice.

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 19

Quote Originally Posted by 21punksalute View Post
    "...and never ever say morrissey gives good head"
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Toe View Post
    She sees what she wants to see. There are many more sycophants here than naysayers and the vast majority of people here are neither; just even keeled folk who chime in from time to time and never ruffle any feathers.

It's sad that she cannot construe the idea of a public forum dedicated to discussion about a public figure being anything other than a "fan" site where no one ever says anything less than complimentary. She talks big about being open-minded and saying what you want and not giving into public consensus, but...I guess that only applies to the opinions she approves of.
    This.

0 Not allowed!

Eligh

Wow, sure times have changed Moz and his fans. Touring for Oye Estaban, Moz played some small venues in northern California that were far from sold-out – a delight to the fortunate few, who never for once relinquished utter devotion. Santa Rosa especially; I think there were more bouncers around the stage than audience members.
    And during this time, the only place online to connect to Moz fans was Morrissey-Solo. The Chat Forum made me feel that I was not alone. If you held Moz in your heart during this time you had a place to unite with others with mutual admiration. Morrissey-Solo was special during this lull in his career. Morrissey should acknowledge David T. for his devotion. I thank David T. so very much. This site (even though I don’t regularly visit anymore) is the “official” Morrissey website.

Love,

Eligh

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Doesn't she understand that we're all just being punk?

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Christ on a crutch, this isn't news.

0 Not allowed!

Anonymous

Thumbs down Re: Article: Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

She's so DULL. There's nothing punk about her and everything that comes out of her mouth is utter shite. Please go away. It's bad enough we have to listen to her screech before the shows. If she won't go away she should SHUT THE F UP. ANNOYING!

0 Not allowed!

Page 1 of 35 12345611 ... LastLast